TOP THIS :)

Goose

That's amazing for the Golden Goose to produce a Golden Egg for a change!
I find these poor value, paying extra on top as a side bet to get the crappiest Goose features that often do not cover the cost of 2 or 3 spins most of the time. These would be more acceptable if the Goose was part of the game rather than an extra. There is no side bet needed to be allowed to play the bonus round in the other slots.

Lovely hit Slotchik! Always nice to see a big coin number like that in the "win" bit :thumbsup:

vinylweatherman said:
That's amazing for the Golden Goose to produce a Golden Egg for a change!
I find these poor value, paying extra on top as a side bet to get the crappiest Goose features that often do not cover the cost of 2 or 3 spins most of the time. These would be more acceptable if the Goose was part of the game rather than an extra. There is no side bet needed to be allowed to play the bonus round in the other slots.

It's pretty common in Vegas to have a sidebet to trigger a feature... It might just be me, but they tend to roll in a little more often over there though :rolleyes:

thanks everyone....
I thought $1700 was pretty good for a $2.50 bet..

so sorry if it wasn't pretty enough for ya, liquidsoap..but thanks everyone else :)
~Fruitbat

Wasn't pretty enough for me either:p

At first i thought you won $174,400:eek2: .Now that was pretty....

It's OK when Slotchik tells people how much they should be betting but don't you dare challenge what she's betting!

trkwak said:
It's OK when Slotchik tells people how much they should be betting but don't you dare challenge what she's betting!
excuse me but I didnt TELL anyone how much to bet....

I just asked my friend, TIM, why he only bet 72 cents when he had a healthy bankroll....( just a question )

I only bet $2.50 cuz I had $70 left......
not $12.50

( that's when I have over $200 )

Ivy29 said:
At nickels it would have been 5 times that!!!! $71 or $100, whatever.
right, Ivy...5x 2.50 which is...

$12.50 a pull...

Isnt that what I said?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back