time is almost up we need to fight before this happens here

It's OK Laurie, I just didn't want to be misunderstood.

All of this just frustrates me to no end, I don't know why I even read posts related to politics, lol.

One day I am going to chuck it all and go live on a beach in Fiji:)

It's OK Laurie, I just didn't want to be misunderstood.

All of this just frustrates me to no end, I don't know why I even read posts related to politics, lol.

One day I am going to chuck it all and go live on a beach in Fiji:)

two things i was always told not to talk about together or apart. politics and the bible. everybody has an opinion ( for now anyways) and its good that we can do it like this without any name calling or getting mean with each other. everybody sees things diffdent and its nice to hear from diffdent people and look at all sides of things. too often on here and other places i see people tear each other apart when they don,t see things eye to eye. it is nice not to have that happen. thanks to all who posted and did,nt go so low as to start name calling and things like that. goodnight all and have a very nice one.

You know I'm a dem and I have no love for anybody that puts their party before their country. Before I go trying to find something wrong with either party I go to the source myself.

I don't mean the republicans or the democrats site. Their are plenty of sites that give you the facts of this healthcare bill without looking favorable on any party.

I really don't care who's in the whitehouse as long as it's in the best interest of this country period! If they can come together and get things done then hell I'm satisfied but when you look at the republicans and they are going to say no to anything that Obama does it is purely premeditated and unfair. Look past his political affliation and see that he is trying his best to work with both parties to get this country back on it's feet.

I don't believe November will be as big a problem as some of you are hoping for. We will all lose if nothing gets done. Where was all this upheaval when Bush ran this country amuck with Cheney and all those back room deals with Halliburton.

you sound more like an independent.

YES, and it has been bothering me since 2000 when the REAL votes were disregarded and....

OK! Who's in there pretendin' t'be LJ? :lolup:

Wait a minute...Oh I see - lol - LJ screwed up the quote in her post - RedAndi was sayin alla that!
Whew! I was afraid someone took LJ and brainwashed her to think like me! hah ha ! :eek2: Brrrrrrrrr! Kinna gives me the willys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back