the WTF thread

A friends brother is a bodybuilder.
Not the same size as the guy in the video above, but big enough.
Always looks like he is carrying invisible melons. :)
I’m about 14st, was 16 a few years back and maintaining even this is hard trying not to get fat. Also you do need ‘chemical assistance’ to get gains like the pro’s

ok whilst your young but that much abuse takes it’s toll in later life.

I’m about 14st, was 16 a few years back and maintaining even this is hard trying not to get fat. Also you do need ‘chemical assistance’ to get gains like the pro’s

ok whilst your young but that much abuse takes it’s toll in later life.
Yeah, everyone looking like the dude in the video are probably more steriods than man at that point.
I have always thought that when it gets that extreme, its like some kind of reverse anorexia going on.
No matter how big they get, they must get bigger, and bigger etc.

Yeah, everyone looking like the dude in the video are probably more steriods than man at that point.
I have always thought that when it gets that extreme, its like some kind of reverse anorexia going on.
No matter how big they get, they must get bigger, and bigger etc.
Totally agree, they look like freaks.
With all the roids, growth hormones and synthol they inject they are like Frankenstein.

Not good at all.

Arnold back in the day imo looked amazing, always wanted to look like that, but the dedication is obscene as is the eating and clearly no good for the body in the long run.

I'll throw it here in this thread. Its unverified so make what you will of it.
Both my mail ballot that I didn't use and the one I filled out at the voting booth had an envelope. There was a glue stick at the voting booth for sealing it, why she had an unsealed (completed) ballot is a valid question though.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I'll throw it here in this thread. Its unverified so make what you will of it.
Both my mail ballot that I didn't use and the one I filled out at the voting booth had an envelope. There was a glue stick at the voting booth for sealing it, why she had an unsealed (completed) ballot is a valid question though.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

He is doing some good work that veritas guy, saw a clip of google techies admitting the system was actively biased and directing people to certain sites/stories.

The only thing is people will start getting wary of anyone new appearing and asking probing questions, which I believe that's how many of his exposés are carried out.

The FBI should be doing some undercover investigating, they can listen in to any conversation or read any email, have all sorts of powers at their hands to uncover organised voter fraud.

He is doing some good work that veritas guy, saw a clip of google techies admitting the system was actively biased and directing people to certain sites/stories.

The only thing is people will start getting wary of anyone new appearing and asking probing questions, which I believe that's how many of his exposés are carried out.

The FBI should be doing some undercover investigating, they can listen in to any conversation or read any email, have all sorts of powers at their hands to uncover organised voter fraud.

The state Attorney General is looking into the woman in veritas video.

Just now I was watching a little of the 3 darlings (fb, twitter and google) in front of congress on Stu Varney regarding the labeling and suppression of tweets and info. Google Section 230 for the issue.

They suppressed the Hunter Biden NY Post article on the influence peddling scandal and twitter blocked the NY Post account so the article could not circulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back