the WTF thread

A little 5 minutes of Tucker to take your mind off the toxic NK wasteland thread.

bit long, but as a past scaffolder (offshore) many many years and worked at height forever this I find amazing.

the balls and strength of the man was unbelievable, also his knowledge.

before anyone says it’s not safe etc, I’m well aware.

but this was a time before the HSE, working at height regs etc..

I'm bored again so I'll post a good conspiracy. The vote tallying software is called Hammer and Scorecard.

2019 Kentucky Governors race. The ribbon the guy talks about is the banner on the lower third.

More on the software.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I'm bored again so I'll post a good conspiracy. The vote tallying software is called Hammer and Scorecard.

2019 Kentucky Governors race. The ribbon the guy talks about is the banner on the lower third.

More on the software.

Is nothing real in trump world?

The news was fake. The polls were fake. The investigations and scandals and fact-checks were fake. It only stood to reason that if Trump lost his bid for reelection, the defeat would be fake as well.

Is nothing real in trump world?

The news was fake. The polls were fake. The investigations and scandals and fact-checks were fake. It only stood to reason that if Trump lost his bid for reelection, the defeat would be fake as well.

More on the software.

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the one that requires the smallest number of assumptions is usually correct. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation.

What is it with the obsession with Hilary Clinton.

Stevie, I haven't even read the NK thread in 7 or 8 months. These baseless replies to posts are a perfect example of why.

Lets not turn this fun thread into another toxic NK thread.

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the one that requires the smallest number of assumptions is usually correct. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation.

Speaking of assumptions I never posted my opinion on the conspiracy one way or the other. Were you assuming I bought into the conspiracy? Why did you feel compelled to comment on it?

I doubt 14th century william of occam was thinking about modern power politics when he came up with his theory, it was regarding objective nature/science and natural events not man-made events.
The razor is a great principal to use on many a situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back