Logo
external image

The Remarkable CM Community Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_BKK
  • id84839
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 391347
  • Replies 6252

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20190202-080429.webp
    Screenshot_20190202-080429.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 74
Well done Colin you almost got it bang on!

PayPal is best for does that suit you fine sir?

Lou x
OMG thank you. It must be over a year since I won one of these! I don't have paypal unfortunately,only bank transfer :(
That is a small win considering that your being so generous?
 
OMG thank you. It must be over a year since I won one of these! I don't have paypal unfortunately,only bank transfer :(
That is a small win considering that your being so generous?

Perfect I can do BT, just PM me your bank details and I'll sort it this morning!

I only did two spins and got the free spins so was a pretty good win!
 
Perfect I can do BT, just PM me your bank details and I'll sort it this morning!

I only did two spins and got the free spins so was a pretty good win!

Thank you Lou. PM on its way. I shall deposit it this evening at Videoslots presuming I am feeling ok and not sleeping (Man flu) and I will be sure to pass it on should I get lucky :)
 
Thank you Lou. PM on its way. I shall deposit it this evening at Videoslots presuming I am feeling ok and not sleeping (Man flu) and I will be sure to pass it on should I get lucky :)

Excellent!

I feel you, I've just recovered from tonsillitis whilst looking after my kid who has chicken pox, it's been a long week!

Hope it brings you luck

L
 
Excellent!

I feel you, I've just recovered from tonsillitis whilst looking after my kid who has chicken pox, it's been a long week!

Hope it brings you luck

L
I hope your feeling better now? I've received the money and I will post the results asap. Thanks again Lou :)
 
Hi everybody!

I said I would do one here after London so, here it goes:

I just turned 10 euro and a few fs into a small withdrawal, mostly because of 5 bonus rounds in Legacy of Egypt.
For 25 euro, the question is: What was the biggest xbet win from the 5 bonus rounds?

I can only do Netellet/Scrill ATM, but I am sure some others can help if there is need. :)
Usual rules, genuine members that will try to pass it on if they can.
Comp closes 23:59 GMT
 
Hi everybody!

I said I would do one here after London so, here it goes:

I just turned 10 euro and a few fs into a small withdrawal, mostly because of 5 bonus rounds in Legacy of Egypt.
For 25 euro, the question is: What was the biggest xbet win from the 5 bonus rounds?

I can only do Netellet/Scrill ATM, but I am sure some others can help if there is need. :)
Usual rules, genuine members that will try to pass it on if they can.
Comp closes 23:59 GMT
Thanks for the comp and congratulations on the withdrawal. I’ll go for 67x
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top