The songs in those posts were meant to lead you astray, the actual clues are the one line intros to the songs (as mentioned below the video in post #1,162). The intros are lines from the following song lyrics:
#1,152 "Until my life disappears, I shall keep on cherishing this love."
-> Translated line from the song Akatsuki by Babymetal.
#1,162 "I can do nothing but fall into the darkness."
-> Translated line from the song Rondo of Nightmare by Babymetal.
#1,175 "Fly higher in the night."
-> Line from the song Starlight by Babymetal.
#1,176 "The devil's got a hold on my soul and he just won't let me be."
-> Line from the song Prodigal Son by Iron Maiden.
#1,177 "Nothing to save when the soul is gone."
-> Line from the song Above The Winter Moonlight by Dragonforce.
#1,194 "Try as you will but you'll never forget this dark night."
-> Line from the song Thicker Than Blood by Death Angel.
* The key was to identify the bands:
- Posts #1,152, #1,162 and #1,175 = Babymetal
- Post #1,176 = Iron Maiden
- Post #1,177 = Dragonforce
- Post #1,194 = Death Angel
* Now we need to conclude what these bands have in common in respect of this comp.
=> These bands are all playing in Pulp Summer Slam XX in Manila, Philippines (16 May 2020). Unless something unexpected happens, I'll be in Manila on business/visiting a friend at the same time and will be attending the show. The only band on the line up I've seen live before is Death Angel (in 1988!), so this would be a treat for sure. I do hope the Wuhan flu doesn't screw things up...
Therefore, the correct answer is: Pulp Summer Slam XX (Manila, PH).