Logo
external image

The Remarkable CM Community Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_BKK
  • id84839
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 391285
  • Replies 6252
You’d think none of you had ever played Bonanza before! (Yes it’s a hint cos most of you are well off!) :laugh:


Oh I did play it a lot but learned my lesson...My average bonus win must be in the region of 16x ... :laugh:
That said I have had 3 rounds where it went well over 1000x but that is in maybe 400-500 bonus rounds I have played over time.
 
lol my bonanza experience is fairly limited but i thought it might have been something sizeable with you doing a comp :laugh:

well, im not sure if you giving a hint means an extra guess for everyone seein as everyones well out lol (but if you are, ill cut
my guess from 1436x to just 36x. :laugh: Otherwise, good luck to anyone else guessing if not! lol)
 
Happy Sunday everyone! :D

Just had a nice wee win on (you guessed it!) Bonanza.

£25 to the person who can guess what the X bet was in my bonus round.

Usual rules from Harry’s first post. Comp closes at 6pm (UK) tomorrow.

Can pay by Paypal, Neteller or Skrill.

Good luck! :cheerleader:


Thanks for the comp and congrats :)

I will guess 102x :)
 
So, this has been a toughie...

I did state in my post that Harry’s rules applies... “Full Member or 50 posts”.

I also stated that competition would close at 6pm (UK) time.

My actual win was 354x so the closest was @Cardio1979 (new member with less than 50 posts) followed by @Gaz237 who posted after 6pm.

This means that @nikantw wins by default!

Ping me over your details and I’ll send you your winnings - remember if you double it you need to pass it on! :D

Fooled you all by betting much larger than normal! :laugh:

7993D351-83DE-4762-B1AC-3C3FDCC1507C.png
 
Last edited:
So, this has been a toughie...

I did state in my post that Harry’s rules applies... “Full Member or 50 posts”.

I also stated that competition would close at 6pm (UK) time.

My actual win was 354x so the closest was @Cardio1979 (new member with less than 50 posts) followed by @Gaz237 who posted after 6pm.

This means that @nikantw wins by default!

Ping me over your details and I’ll send you your winnings - remember if you double it you need to pass it on! :D

Fooled you all by betting much larger than normal! :laugh:

View attachment 114159

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
Thank you!!!!

I already have thought of 3 ideas for the comp I will do :)
 
So, this has been a toughie...

I did state in my post that Harry’s rules applies... “Full Member or 50 posts”.

I also stated that competition would close at 6pm (UK) time.

My actual win was 354x so the closest was @Cardio1979 (new member with less than 50 posts) followed by @Gaz237 who posted after 6pm.

This means that @nikantw wins by default!

Ping me over your details and I’ll send you your winnings - remember if you double it you need to pass it on! :D

Fooled you all by betting much larger than normal! :laugh:

View attachment 114159

It's all good. Rules are rules.

My fault for presuming it was a midnight finish.
 
Alright competition time, as I withdrew 800 and just another 500 at Videoslots my tally this week is +2350 Euros.
So I am gonna give away €25.00 to the person who comes closest to my total RTP% on Dead or Alive at Videoslots.

1 hint, DOA never loved me and never will, same as DOA 2...

Did well over 20k spins.

So post your guess - RTP% on DOA for all sessions combined.

Same rules apply: At least 50 posts and member of good standing.

Competition closes tomorrow 12 noon.


Good luck guys!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top