The Remarkable CM Community Thread

And the remarkable wins continue and with that it is straight to our next giveaway! :D

After going all day without a single bonus round on Boooooooonanza, it finally gave all losses back and more with a big base game hit. Bet size was AU$2.

50AU$ will go again to the CM member who posts the closest guess for the total amount in AU$.

Tip: it was more than 400x bet. :)

Usual rules as in post #1, Can do only Ecopayz at the moment. Skrill, Neteller or Paypal would have to wait until Wednesday.

Good luck!
You're on fire! Good stuff!

I'll go with 423x

Cheers man ;)

Going to take a guess this time if it's ok Harry - £1013.13 would be my guess but I really hope it is soooo much more :)

Wow Harry! You're starting off this thread really good!:D
Hope it's going to be a remarkable few days for you mate!

Definitely up for a free shot at a remarkable day myself, so i can't forfeit this opportunity:p

2,- betsize @ 666x for a devilish good win of 1332! :p

If i am off, then ofc. hoping i was way under...

Gl to all, and continued gl @ Harry!

And the remarkable wins continue and with that it is straight to our next giveaway! :D

After going all day without a single bonus round on Boooooooo-nanza, it finally gave all losses back and more with a big base game hit. Bet size was AU$2.

50AU$ will go again to the CM member who posts the closest guess for the total amount in AU$.

Tip: it was more than 400x bet. :)

Usual rules as in post #1, Can do only Ecopayz at the moment. Skrill, Neteller or Paypal would have to wait until Wednesday.

Good luck!
What again? :eek:
Once again congrats on your good fortune.I will guess at $870 thanks Harry :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back