The official "Anti-TILT/Reverse withdrawal" Help Thread...

How the hell can they do that? Hold for 3 more days after pending, This is wrong, They sponsor big brands as well, Its disgusting behaviour to be fair,

oh dear

I received an email from 888 saying that my withdrawal will be held in a queue for a further three business days after the pending period ends and i should expect to receive my winnings in around ten days. Oh My God.

Reversed and won a further $70 and withdrew once again

Cash out now stands at $670 (approx £452)

So the waiting game begins once again

sorry I let everyone down

Make it a happy end: Close your account with these crooks and reward yourself with the withdrawal of $670 in addition. And stop the constant reversals for god's sake that makes me furious.

I cracked, I will admit it

Oh no.

Yet_another_Picard_facepalm.jpg

you are so lucky.... reversed a few times and still have a balance....
put us out of our misery..... ask them to block the remaining for heavens,...or save yourself the agony and reverse it and bet 10$s

Now I DEFINITELY understand why quick withdrawals are important to you guys. This is just stupid. Good luck and hang in there -- you may not be so lucky next time.

I cancelled again, now have a withdrawal of $965

Jesus, if i lose that??

If your going to keep reversing and reversing, You will nether get the money, Each time you reverse it puts the clock back and also you will soon bust out,

If your going to keep reversing and reversing, You will nether get the money, Each time you reverse it puts the clock back and also you will soon bust out,

Have to agree with the above.

Try not to this time - it will end in disaster! I have been where you are, it feels like you can't lose.. Then you do and you cannot imagine how bad you will feel..

if you reverse now... we will shame you so bad.... we will make a new thread just for biggest shameful reverses of the month!!!

I have to be honest with the thread, that's what its there for, will keep the situation updated when i can
kept $20 to play sit n gos and not reverse hopefully

hope you appreciate my honesty here

I can see this ending in disaster, Mark my words,

No excuse Phil we want to to the end transaction :)

I dont know where this will end. see the scary thing is when its not in the bank or in my pocket it just seems so valueless, but its £970 ($1430) and it will do so much for me

lets do the sensible thing and wait 12 days

in the end was playing $12 spins on caspers mystery mirror if anyone's interested

I dont know where this will end. see the scary thing is when its not in the bank or in my pocket it just seems so valueless, but its £970 ($1430) and it will do so much for me

lets do the sensible thing and wait 12 days

in the end was playing $12 spins on caspers mystery mirror if anyone's interested

Yowch... I lose on that slot playing 40p spins!!!

Think how nice it will be in an utterly ridiculous 12 days, when it hits your account.

Remember they are delaying WDs to try and make you lose it, so see that as your achievement, beating the ********

Ask them to lock your account for two weeks, and walk away until the withdrawal is processed or theres a big chance you will end up blowing the lot - I have been there and its not a good feeling.

Ask them to lock your account for two weeks, and walk away until the withdrawal is processed or theres a big chance you will end up blowing the lot - I have been there and its not a good feeling.

They wont do that its either close it or man up. 32Red has same thing if you ask for them to lock you account until withdrawal is processed then they say you have a gambling problem. I tried that months ago and was shocked when they told me okay sorry we can not just lock your account anymore.

Philderby please man up now doing $12 on Casper is aboslute insane. You did good thing like i suggested finally earlier I told you to leave bit for poker etc. And 12 days withdrawal is an absolute crime! I told you to have your account closed with those crooks. There are plenty of great places like bet365 to play poker etc. Even Party Poker is a much better place despite people moan about them, I am happy there. Just get that account locked if you can or get someone to change password. Just type in password 3 times quick at least it will be locked for sometime :)

OR just ask them to close account as then they will have to send you the withdrawal still. Dont be afraid that they will keep it as that wont happen. If you played with a wagered bonus they will prob find an excuse to not pay and say you did $12 bets not allowed or something but lets hope not.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am curious as to how they can have the withdrawal reversible for 12 days, what does it say in their terms and conditions? Its pretty scandalous for any site to have this length of pending period, and I have never come across one as bad as this before, the worst I have seen is 96 hours. How can they justify this length of reversible status?

I am curious as to how they can have the withdrawal reversible for 12 days, what does it say in their terms and conditions? Its pretty scandalous for any site to have this length of pending period, and I have never come across one as bad as this before, the worst I have seen is 96 hours. How can they justify this length of reversible status?

I agree - this is mental.

Though knowing how crap 888 can be based on all I have read.. I am not shocked..

I would be worried about getting it at all, let alone within 12 days.

Also, I really hope there was no bonus involved?!?

no bonus involved

3 days pending

up to 3 days queuing for withdrawal

upto 5 days to clear

errgh

night people, i will keep you updated honestly on how this withdrawal progresses. Tonight has been an emotional roller-coaster for me let me tell you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back