The End Of The World

So... Should I buy Insurance?
p16.jpg

In my opinion, current disasters are so overwhelmingly awful, I can't make myself make light of the death and destruction, which is kind of what this is about, right Tom?

Last edited:
In my opinion, current disasters are so overwhelmingly awful, I can't make myself make light of the death and destruction, which is kind of what this is about, right Tom?

Actually, it's all about a serious whackjob named V.M. Rabolú. He believes he's astrally projected to Mars and Venus and the people there are his friends. He also believes that a giant red planet called Hercolubus is going to collide with Earth and we're all gonna die. I don't know who told him this, but I suspect it was those rascally Uranusions.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Perhaps these natural disasters have always been here.
We just haven't realised until now.

Actually, it's all about a serious whackjob named V.M. Rabolú. He believes he's astrally projected to Mars and Venus and the people there are his friends. He also believes that a giant red planet called Hercolubus is going to collide with Earth and we're all gonna die. I don't know who told him this, but I suspect it was those rascally Uranusions.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Yes, the troublemakers are nearly always from Uranus......

I don't know about anyone else but I just gotta keep laughing in the face of these disasters... Thats what I do, just to keep going... as long as your laughing... it can't be that bad, now can it? ;)

I started putting in my Garden yesterday... That always makes me feel good about life in general. It's kinda like I am betting on the future. :)

I don't know about anyone else but I just gotta keep laughing in the face of these disasters... Thats what I do, just to keep going... as long as your laughing... it can't be that bad, now can it? ;)

If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten.
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps!
Just purse your lips and whistle, that's the thing.

Sorry, I had to :D

I guess I took Tom's post too seriously. Only because I know people are missing their loved ones.

Sorry, Tom. :oops:

In the spring, I always feel renewed by the weather and the beginning of growing season.

Whistling? Haven't tried that since my dog was a pup. Terrible whistler.

Thanks Lotso and GamblersDen, and of course Swampy always, to get my head on straight. If that is at all possible at this late stage of the game! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back