The Day Has arrived for The UK

INDEPENDENCE IS UPON US!

THE GREAT EUROPEAN SCHEISSBUND IS DONE FOR!

WE'VE LEFT THE SINKING SHIP!

FARAGE SHOULD BE KNIGHTED AND A STATUE PLACED SOMEWHERE PROINENT IN CENTRAL LONDON. :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Bookies have had their 1/10-on shoved up their inept arses!

The pollsters have colossally f*cked-up yet again!

Might have to eat my words here :D

Although only about 50% of the votes have been counted so far, so it can still swing both ways.

Might have to eat my words here :D

Although only about 50% of the votes have been counted so far, so it can still swing both ways.

Harry, I'll give you now 500-1 against us remaining. PM me for my paypal e-mail.

The BBC have just issued a statement saying it's now impossible for remain to claw back 1 million votes with only a few million left.

Farage has made his victory speech. :D:D:D

Harry, I'll give you now 500-1 against us remaining. PM me for my paypal e-mail.

The BBC have just issued a statement saying it's now impossible for remain to claw back 1 million votes with only a few million left.

Farage has made his victory speech. :D:D:D

"LEAVE" getting more probable by the minute.

Farage said..."we won this without fighting, not a single bullet" :eek:

...what happens now?

the end of the eu?

I hope so. It is and always was a disaster waiting to happen. The Mediterranean countries are virtually bankrupt, Greece is and the Euro is doomed to eventual collapse.

Well i think "congrats" are on order. You indeed managed to beat the system. :thumbsup: :D

And NO, it won't be the end of the EU or the Euro. :rolleyes:

Its fucked my life up now hope the 51/52% is happy :mad::puke:

Also I am well pissed off I did not get Danish Kroners for my trip end of July back to my home country. Going to be a long day at work today. Already looking at options moving somewhere like Malta.

Pardon my ignorance on this issue, but were UK citizens living abroad allowed to vote?

And is this referendum binding on the government?

And @ PaaskeDKnowUK... planning a marriage is more important than planning a wedding. Best of luck to both of you.

Pardon my ignorance on this issue, but were UK citizens living abroad allowed to vote?

And @ PaaskeDKnowUK... planning a marriage is more important than planning a wedding. Best of luck to both of you.

Thank you ur right :)

jUST WOKE to this news :eek:, Harry! what time you eating your hat?

I predict a number of other EU countries will no demand a referendum

INDEPENDENCE IS UPON US!

WE'VE LEFT THE SINKING SHIP!

FARAGE SHOULD BE KNIGHTED AND A STATUE PLACED SOMEWHERE PROMINENT IN CENTRAL LONDON. :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Bookies have had their 1/10-on shoved up their inept arses!

The pollsters have colossally f*cked-up yet again!

View attachment 68561

where is the WTG button

Why do I have this feeling that we've just buckled ourselves into a very bumpy ride? :eek2:

INDEPENDENCE IS UPON US!

Not to spoil it for you, but I wouldn't celebrate to much to early. We are not in the EU, but we got a deal with the EU that if we pay enough and implement most of the stupid bureaucratic EU-directives, we will have access to the inner free markets. Though we doesen't have anything to say when stuff is decided.

I wonder what Cameron's wikipedia will say after his entire term? "A pig fornicating prime minister who abolished UK" in short?

So it will be Boris and Trump now, whats wrong with this world.:eek2:
Will the Scotts vote for staying in the eu and will we se a united Irland?

/Slotaholic

As much as I like you gambling-wise I despise your stance regarding the EU.

English and Welsh fear mongered peasants have made their choice. It was a good time with you it will be a better time without you.

I second that hedgehok!

And this is just the beginning:

"The British pound crashed to a 31-year-low and stock market futures plunged. Global markets are tumbling.

Economist Samuel Tombs characterized the event as “an act of economic self-harm with global ramifications."

:(

Yes (voting by post)
And Yes.

Very sorry to see Cameron go - but no way he could stay on having pinned his flag to the "Stay" pole.
(Yes, I voted for him in the election).

Going to be a very interesting few months & years ahead... :eek2:

@ Maxd & PaaskeDKnowUK (and anyone else in the same boat): Get your application for British Citizenship in now, just in case.
Though I think it's very unlikely Britain would start kicking out people who already live & work here, no matter what their nationality.

KK

Wow, what a result to wake up to. Never saw that one coming! My predictions have been terrible as of late, so to be safe I'm going to also state that Iceland will thump England at the Euros :eek:

We're in for some interesting times ahead for sure, we'll probably be the Del Boy of Europe for a couple of years but will find a way to govern ourselves. Also good to see Camoron throw in the towel too, all we need is Boris to take the helm, that's be something :eek::eek:

Yet in my current state of disbelief I half-expect Donald Trump to become our next PM

Why do I have this feeling that we've just buckled ourselves into a very bumpy ride? :eek2:

I believe that you Scots ( I know your not a Scot) are in for a very bumpy ride because although the Scot's Nationals have been bleating on about wanting to leave they actually know they can not afford to do so. They have just been using the threat of it in order to get as much out of the UK as possible.

Now Sturgeon has no option but to seek independence at a time where oil prices which they depend on are not high enough for them to balance the books.
And they will be joining an EU that is broken and in fear of collapsing :D

Be careful what you wish for

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back