Temporarily suspended from bet365 for making a complaint ?

tcage

Newbie member
Hello,

I’ve been suspended from bet365 following my account being placing under a “management review” following various complaints I made.

I am still able to withdraw my money manually by asking via the live chat, I’m just unable to login.

My issue I have with this is , I’ve not been given a time frame for when they would complete this review and suspending an account for making complaints seems like a bullying culture / deterrent to make founded complaints.

wondering if this is even allowed?

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
My complaints are usually about incorrect settlements.

14 complaints since 2018. Bet365 are the best bookmaker imho regarding instant withdrawals, a plethora of sports selection and easier to use app/website.
The suspension just came as a surprise to me, that’s all.

My complaints are usually about incorrect settlements.

14 complaints since 2018. Bet365 are the best bookmaker imho regarding instant withdrawals, a plethora of sports selection and easier to use app/website.
The suspension just came as a surprise to me, that’s all.

What was the level of your complaint? Did you swear at them? Call them rubbish? Or was it a generic email to complain. I’d be very surprised if a pleasant email led to suspension.

Obviously I don’t know you. But two sides to every coin

It was completely untoward... Hence I mentioned that the suspension came as a surprise rather than an inconvenience because weirdly enough, I am still able to withdraw my money. I believe this is just a ploy to stop me from making any future complaints in the future. Shady? I think so

It was completely untoward... Hence I mentioned that the suspension came as a surprise rather than an inconvenience because weirdly enough, I am still able to withdraw my money. I believe this is just a ploy to stop me from making any future complaints in the future. Shady? I think so
Not really. If I had a business and a customer was making a lot of complaints, taking up staff time, I would exclude them too. Loads of companies do this, not just in gambling. If you make too many returns or complaints to Amazon, they ban you for life.

Are you in profit or loss with them?

You been chasing a few free bets mate ? Been there with Bet365 there quite easy to get free bets off if your a big spender . Catches up with you when your in profit though and they do what they have with you and just suspend your account and then say it’s closed as a business decision.
It is a pain as they are in my opinion the best for early prices , BOG etc .

FYI Colin died last year -- "RIP Colin" -- so I think it's safe to say he won't be changing his opinions any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back