Logo
external image

Taking a "Holidays" break next days

  • Thread starter Thread starter pereblue
  • id91918
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1092
  • Replies 19
Hey Guys and Gals, just I want to send you a "see ya soon"! , next 2 weeks I will be in Holidays mode with the Family, I will miss you peeps!, please be careful with the community, The Rest of CM staff will be here ( Bryan will be back in few days).
Time to disconnect from home, from all the devices and enjoy with the family. Hopefully I found a nice place on the Nord of Spain to enjoy Nature, beach and food.


Salut and Carpediem!

bye.webp


​
 
Oh. So that's how one's supposed to take breaks, by letting people know

Have a good break Pereblue, you deserve it :thumbsup:

Even if you couldn't fix that technical problem I asked you about ages ago :p
 
Oh. So that's how one's supposed to take breaks, by letting people know

Have a good break Pereblue, you deserve it :thumbsup:

Even if you couldn't fix that technical problem I asked you about ages ago :p
I think that somebody called a doktor or some such is who you need to see for that :p
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top