Symbolism in it`s rawest form ever.

The more I research this video, the freakier it gets, soooo time to don my special occasion tin foil hat with matching scarf and gloves and see if I can stumble upon any pre false flag Illuminati type media pointers, depicting it as it will be, similar to these for their last big event........

Damn only one video per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh this is handy, a compilation......

Oh, it appears to be the Olympics that will be hit in London with a probable Nuclear weapon, ah this would explain all the WMD crap from around Iraq/Iran, they`ve just milked Iraq for all it`s worth now though, no more fresh underage girls to rape and murder, so it`s probably Iran`s turn next, they really should do some more work regarding religious Muslim fundamentalists and their devotion to the Koran and all it stands for though, especially the part that prohibits woman and children being killed as per Jihad,

Anyway`s on with the plot, see if I can uncover some NWO type links, oh, I see the Olympic 2012 symbol can be swapped around a bit to spell Zion, well we all know just how Zionist the Illuminati are, omg, the Olympic mascot doll only has one eye, the all seeing eye, that`s a weird coincidence, oh, i`ve found another, the theme tune to the Olympics is London Is Calling by The Clash, let`s look at the Lyrics........

London Calling Lyrics
London Calling
(Strummer/Jones)

London calling to the faraway towns
Now that war is declared-and battle come down
London calling to the underworld
Come out of the cupboard, all you boys and girls
London calling, now don't look at us
All that phoney Beatlemania has bitten the dust
London calling, see we ain't got no swing
'Cept for the ring of that truncheon thing

CHORUS
The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in
Engines stop running and the wheat is growing thin
A nuclear error, but I have no fear
London is drowning-and I live by the river

London calling to the imitation zone
Forget it, brother, an' go it alone
London calling upon the zombies of death
Quit holding out-and draw another breath
London calling-and I don't wanna shout
But when we were talking-I saw you nodding out
London calling, see we ain't got no highs
Except for that one with the yellowy eyes

CHORUS

Now get this
London calling, yeah, I was there, too
An' you know what they said? Well, some of it was true!
London calling at the top of the dial
After all this, won't you give me a smile?

I never felt so much a' like

Hardly a sport related tune is it?

Well, there`s no way they will be able to get a Nuclear device in one of the stadiums though, I would imagine the security will be tight and a Geiger-counter would pick this up so no worries here, OMFG another bizarre coincidental anomaly uncovered..........................

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Scratch the Geiger-counter it`s of no use now, let`s hope they don`t set Iran up for this one, it appears Russia will get involved if the UN invades Iran :eek:, and these guys can have a tear up, they might be bighting off more than they can chew, as reflected by the nigh on 11 years it`s taken the World`s most modern sophisticated warfare related armed fighting units out there, to try and round up a few thousand camel riding cave dwelling Taliban, nearly equalling the whole time it took for both World Wars added together.

Best take my Tin Foil gear off now, and carry on again tomorrow.

Great vids :thumbsup:

Yw, i`m going to be adding a whole heap more in the not to distant future, and please feel free anyone, to post any evidence that would hold water in a completely unprejudiced court relating to any so called Muslim terrorist attack on Christian soil over the last 2000 or so years, I will help you here and give some huge pointers in your quest for any such remnants of factual evidence.........

1). Time Stamped CCTV footage of any of the 19 Hijackers boarding any of the four planes that day, i`m not talking random video shots of any of the so called terrorists but actual footage of them boarding any or all four flights from that day.

2). Go to the F.B.I.`s most wanted website and return with the evidence that induced two wars starting on 9/12/2001 even though the Declaration of War related papers were signed on 9/11/2001. I`ll save you the bother, Bin Laden was not even indicted for 9/11 and I quote `There was/is no direct evidence whatsoever linking Bin Laden to 9/11`, but still feel free to try and find some.

3). It was stated by the Alphabet Agencies that the Hijackers learned to fly Boeing 747/737/767`s via PC simulators (Nope i`m not making this up pmfsl), let`s see some evidence, the PC`s they learnt on etc, where are they?.

4). Over at the Pentagon, Hani Hanjour, the alleged pilot who could handle a commercial Jet Liner better than any top gun military fighter, managed to pull off a manoeuvre that seasoned airline pilots have stated was impossible, had a very conflicting pilot assessment record, go google it.

That will do for now,

I had to stop watching the first video posted here as it was just too weird like I'm being mind-controlled or something. I only watch maybe the first three minutes but I got this:

Goat head- symbolizes those not of God (versus sheep or lambs representing God's people)
Bar code on goat's forehead- Mark of the Beast
Puppet master with "S" ring- Satan
Satan is puppet master of the US Presidents
Bush turns into Obama- Both parties controlled by Satan
School setting- Dumification of the children
Devil horns hand gestures of Bush
5-pointed star spotlight turns into Baphomet symbol (upside-down star) on Bush (or Obama)
Twin Towers collapse

I'm sure I missed some others. I didn't stop the video to look closely at what was on the chalkboard. I don't know who really is behind the making of these videos but I wouldn't want to be MK-Ultra'd via any NLP type soundtrack. :D

I had to stop watching the first video posted here as it was just too weird like I'm being mind-controlled or something. I only watch maybe the first three minutes but I got this:

Goat head- symbolizes those not of God (versus sheep or lambs representing God's people)
Bar code on goat's forehead- Mark of the Beast
Puppet master with "S" ring- Satan
Satan is puppet master of the US Presidents
Bush turns into Obama- Both parties controlled by Satan
School setting- Dumification of the children
Devil horns hand gestures of Bush
5-pointed star spotlight turns into Baphomet symbol (upside-down star) on Bush (or Obama)
Twin Towers collapse

I'm sure I missed some others. I didn't stop the video to look closely at what was on the chalkboard. I don't know who really is behind the making of these videos but I wouldn't want to be MK-Ultra'd via any NLP type soundtrack. :D

Goat is inside a FEMA Detention centre, Goat Head - Symbolizes Mark of the Masonic also, and cast your mind back to 9/11, the book being read in the class room was My Pet Goat, this Video is I`Pet Goat II, here we have Pet Goat symbolized as the 2nd edition in relation to, my hunch here is False Flag 2, also the equation F=-F= False + FF`s. Puppet master = Satan pulling the strings, Red Rings are a sign of power also has blood on hands.

Symbols on the walls - The Owl is related to Bohemian somehow, The Brain is split in half by lightening which means the left/right side do not work together yet they are split, this also comes into force with the hangman game word - Evolution, the hangman has 1 leg= we are 1 leg away from Evolution, The map on the wall has four pins this pins locations are Katrina Hurricane, New York WTC, Oklahoma bombing, the Oil Leak location.

The blackboard images - Shark = also a link to the Evolution aspect and a symbol of greed, the house on fire could be a symbol of people needing help from an emergency service but the Shark is symbolizing that greed oversees government spending on none profiteering services. The Penis is Ejaculating and can be seen to hit Bush`s hand and head this could have something to do with the 4 letters near the black teacher which are QIMU - anagram of QUIM = Vagina. The clock`s time is 23:58 near the Midnight Hour - Top of the blackboard - More Evolution related images, we are near the next False Flag event or very near the last part of our Evolution chain or a mixture of both, the result of the next False Flag event will be the end of our evolution and thus the beginning, a new Genesis. this is symbolized to with an Erect Phallus at the end of the Evolution chain.

That`s definitely bedtime now got loads more to add :thumbsup:.

Before I begin again - @ Westland Bowl I really need some more of your input here bud, this is screaming for people who think outside the box and I can tell you are one such person :thumbsup:, the main video of this thread depicts excellently what I mean regarding this - The part with the young guy lying on the floor with an empty head, surrounded by drugs, his head is being filled with false information via a television whose lead is inside the empty head as words are seen in his eyes ` Market Plunge` War Coverage` are clearly seen, unfortunately this is the case with a high percent of many people from many countries whose only knowledge of world events is the manipulated media coverage they have watched courtesy of Zionist owned MSM channels owned by the likes of people like Rupert Murdoch etc.

Anyway`s before I start once again I will give a link to the only video that is needed regarding 9/11, take a good look at the aspects it covers and the main aspect is so called terrorists using planes as missiles, this aspect is covered intensively by Able danger - The New Pearl Harbour, the Norad led mock battle scenario that was underway when the actual scenario it was simulating started to happen in reality, I mention this aspect because roughly half way through the video it clearly shows Bush stating that previous governments including his couldn`t envision terrorists using planes as missiles, oh but they did George, and more importantly so did yours, you lying genocidal paedophile supporting, vote rigging, murdering bastard..........

Every single aspect in this video is true, i`ll leave it down to you guys to do your own research, I will give you a head start with one of the people mentioned in it, Cybil Edmonds an F.B.I. asset and one I respect greatly for putting her life on the line with regards to her coming forward and blowing the whistle /Respect Cybil.........

I cannot sleep atm, for those of you reading this thread and are aware of the Illuminati and their main objective - The New World Order, will know only to well what this entails - WWIII, I know that a lot of you will regard me as a tin foil hat wearing nut job, do your worst, I really don`t give a flying fuck, I have gave you more than enough proof of what is going on, take it as you will, including event related stuff released via an Illuminati outlet years in some cases prior to the event, the top of the Illuminati food chain are the Zionist billionaires and none are more widely known than the Rockefellers, another brief reminder of how they function, take a keen interest in the dates of these catastrophic events in this Rockefeller newsletter, fast forward to around 02:20..............................

There are many facets to the deceptions that the PTB/Satan foists upon the planet but most people do not perceive such deceptions because they believe we live in a "secular" society. Secular society is a delusion in where people think events happen naturally and without any spiritual (by God or Satan) activity. This secular society will soon be demolished. There are hundreds of different facets of the evil that will soon reveal itself over the next decade or two. They are too numerous to list. But the central core that enables such evil to perpetuate is what Jesus said is the root of all evil... the love of money. Central Banking enables the PTB to carry out their plans. By being able to generate money out of thin air they are able to fund thousands and thousands of enslavement and mass killing plans. Evil loves to throw evidence of their plans through movies, music and media using symbolism and laughs that people just don't get it (or refuse to acknowledge it exists).

Take away central banking and those evil plans will suffer a serious blow. JFK was killed for it because he signed Executive Order 11100. One by one, countries that do not have central banking are portrayed as evil and a pretense of war is foists upon them in order to get submission from them. Currently, Iran is one of those without central banking. Ron Paul may wanted to audit the Fed but getting RID of the Fed is the best and moral option. You can talk about the Freemasons, the Jesuits, the Illuminati all you want but the root of all of these and thousands more organizations is the money being fed to them through central banking mechanisms. As a famous Rothschild said, "Permit me to issue and control the money of the nation and I care not who makes its laws."

There are many facets to the deceptions that the PTB/Satan foists upon the planet but most people do not perceive such deceptions because they believe we live in a "secular" society. Secular society is a delusion in where people think events happen naturally and without any spiritual (by God or Satan) activity. This secular society will soon be demolished. There are hundreds of different facets of the evil that will soon reveal itself over the next decade or two. They are too numerous to list. But the central core that enables such evil to perpetuate is what Jesus said is the root of all evil... the love of money. Central Banking enables the PTB to carry out their plans. By being able to generate money out of thin air they are able to fund thousands and thousands of enslavement and mass killing plans. Evil loves to throw evidence of their plans through movies, music and media using symbolism and laughs that people just don't get it (or refuse to acknowledge it exists).

Take away central banking and those evil plans will suffer a serious blow. JFK was killed for it because he signed Executive Order 11100. One by one, countries that do not have central banking are portrayed as evil and a pretense of war is foists upon them in order to get submission from them. Currently, Iran is one of those without central banking. Ron Paul may wanted to audit the Fed but getting RID of the Fed is the best and moral option. You can talk about the Freemasons, the Jesuits, the Illuminati all you want but the root of all of these and thousands more organizations is the money being fed to them through central banking mechanisms. As a famous Rothschild said, "Permit me to issue and control the money of the nation and I care not who makes its laws."

Ah yes, we call this forced transition to the ways of the West `Democracy`, as far as funding goes this is taking care of via wars - Insert puppets into office, the relative puppets have the power of declaration of war, create False Flag event, declare war - Profit for the elite.

A break down and comparison of acts of war and response from the UN involving terrorists......

1). 9/12/2001 War was declared on Iraq and Afghanistan due to 19 terrorists hijacking 4 planes and flying 3 into buildings and one into the ground over at Shanksville (have to bite my tongue trying to keep a straight face when I type this).

2). Even though none of these terrorists place of origin was from the above two countries, war was declared against them (fancy that).

In comparison.........

1). Real terrorists, in this case the I.R.A. (mostly funded by NORAID collection boxes, shall we go down this road?) had constantly attacked a member country of the UN (England) for several years.

2). Why wasn`t war declared against their country of origin - Northern Ireland, fuck it, i`m going to go down that road, and why did America constantly fund them due to many NORAID collection boxes in retail outlets etc.?.

Last edited:
@ My previous post, forgot to post this, the I.R.A. with their preferred weapon and one they aptly named - The Widow Maker.

images.jpg

Look familiar to anyone?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So, in response to countries that harbour terrorists (in this case Iraq and Afghanistan), does arming and funding them come into this category? if so, why wasn`t war declared against America for the self same reason that war was declared against Iraq and Afghanistan?.

False Flag Events which most have been proved to be, exactly that, and are not entirely limited to America...........

Problem-Reaction-Solution: False Flag Attacks

False-flag attacks are an example of the political technique known as Problem-Reaction-Solution.
The most popular type of false-flag attack is where a government actually carries out an attack, such as a terrorist attack, against it's own people, then blames it on a foreign or domestic enemy. The public demands the government take action against the apparent perpetrator, and the government willingly obliges by starting a war against their chosen enemy and/or instituting domestic police state measures.

Sometimes, a government need not carry out the attack itself. It can provoke and then facilitate an attack carried out by a real enemy, so that it can then justify a declaration of war on the basis that "the enemy fired the first shot".

There are even instances where there was no attack at all. These are known as fabricated attacks.

The truth is concealed from the public, and only emerges years or decades later.

"Why, of course, the people don't want war... But it is always a simple matter to drag the people along... That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
- Herman Goering

Historical False-Flag, Facilitated or Fabricated Attacks

The following false-flag, facilitated, or fabricated attacks are now historical facts, documented and admitted, beyond dispute.

The Burning of Rome, AD64, Emperor Nero's power was being threatened by the growth of Christianity. He wanted some way to eliminate his enemy, so he ordered that Rome be set on fire, so that he could blame it on the Christians. Seeing the Christians as a threat, the Roman citizens persecuted the Christians, and Nero's power was safe.

The USS Maine Incident, 1898, The United States government sought to invade the Philippines and end Spanish colonial rule of the islands. But they knew the American public would not accept a war unless they were convinced that the Spanish attacked the U.S. So the USS Maine was blown up and the attack blamed on the Spanish.

The Assassination of Franz Ferdinand, 1914, the event that started World War I, was an event orchestrated by British and French intelligence services.

The Sinking of RMS Lusitania, 1917, United States President Woodrow Wilson wanted to get his country involved in World War One. But he knew the American public would not accept a war unless they were convinced they were under attack. So the passenger ship RMS Lusitania was packed with explosives and sent into German controlled waters without protection. It was sunk and a million Americans signed up to fight World War One.

The Manchurian Incident, 1931, The Japanese government sought to invade the whole Manchuria region of China, but not wanting to be seen as the aggressors, they dynamited a section of their own railroad at Mukden, in southern Manchuria. The Japanese army invaded Manchuria, and began a conflict with China that escalated into full-scale war in 1937.

The Reichstag Fire, 1933, Just a month after being elected Chancellor of Germany, Hitler wanted to begin turning Germany into a police state and establish himself as dictator. The Nazis set fire to the Reichstag, the German parliament, and blamed it on a mentally ill Dutch communist terrorist. This event provided the justification Hitler needed to begin the Nazis 12 year reign of terror in Germany.
"An evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler

The Gleiwitz Incident, 1939, After seizing Austria and Czechoslovakia, the Nazis set their sights on Poland. But the German people would not support an invasion of Poland, because they did not consider them a threat. In Operation Himmler, a prisoner was dressed in Polish army uniforms, taken to the Polish border and shot. The staged event was presented as a Polish sneak attack on Germany. After this incident, the German people supported an invasion of Poland.

The Attack on Pearl Harbor, 1941, The US Administration of FDR sought to involve America in World War II. But the American people wanted to stay out of it. So the Administration provoked Japan, in the hope that they would attack the U.S. The plan worked, and FDR made sure that the attacks took place successfully and had the maximum effect and impact. Believing that it was a surprise and unprovoked attack by the Japanese at Pearl Harbor, Americans now supported U.S. entry into the war.

Operation Ajax, 1953, Democratically elected President Mossadeq of Iran was unsympathetic to Western oil interests. So the CIA and MI6 orchestrated a revolt against among the Iranian people. False-flag attacks - including the bombing of a religious leader, attacks on a mosque, and machine-gunning of civilians - were carried out by the CIA and blamed on Mossadeq to turn his people against him. He was successfully overthrown and replaced by a U.S.-backed Shah who began a reign of terror in the country which lasted 25 years. The U.S. then repeated this technique of overthrowing a foreign leader over and over in countries throughout the world.

Operation Gladio, 1956-1990, A decades-long covert campaign of terrorism and deceit, in Italy and other nations, directed by the intelligence services of the West, against their own populations. Hundreds of innocent people were killed or maimed in terrorist attacks - on train stations, supermarkets, cafes, offices schools, school buses, etc - which were then blamed on "leftist subversives" or other political opponents. The purpose was to demonize designated enemies and frighten the public into supporting ever-increasing powers for government leaders and their elitist cronies. It was known as the "strategy of tension".

Operation Northwoods, 1962, A secret plan drawn up by the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff and signed by the Secretary of Defense, for carrying out a variety of false-flag terrorist attacks which could be blamed on Cuba to provide a pretext for invading that country. The plan - which included blowing up U.S. ships and army bases, starting fires, staging riots, carrying out terror campaigns, and hijacking and shooting down airliners - were rejected by President Kennedy. The plan was declassified in 1998.

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, 1964, President Johnson needed a pretext in order to commit the American people to an expanding covert war in South-East Asia. On August 2nd Western news media reported that a U.S. destroyer, the Maddox, in the Gulf of Tonkin, had been attacked by three Vietnamese PT boats. Two days later the Maddox was said to have been attacked again. Documents declassified in 2005 reveal that in fact on August 2nd the Maddox had fired the first shots, and that he alleged events of August 4th never even took place.

The Attack on USS Liberty, 1967, During the Six Day War between Israel and Arab countries, the U.S. destroyer USS Liberty was sent into the eastern Mediterranean, off the coast of Israel. The plan was to use Israeli forces to attack and sink the ship, killing all it's crew, and then blame the attack on Egypt, to justify the involvement of the U.S. in the war. The Liberty was attacked by three unmarked Israeli fighter bombers, as well as three Israeli torpedo boats. The attack lasted for over 3 hours; help was sent by nearby U.S. aircraft carriers, but incredibly the help was personally recalled by President Johnson, who declared "I want that ship going to the bottom". The attack would have succeeded, but it was spotted by a Russian spy plane, and the Israeli attack was called off. The crew survivors were sworn to secrecy.
The Kuwaiti Baby Killings, 1990,

The following events are supported by indisputable evidence, but continue to be denied by mainstream politicians and the media.

The World Trade Center bombing, 1993,

The Oklahoma City bombing, 1995,

The Moscow Apartment bombings, 1999,

The September 11 Attacks, 2001, 3 World Trade Center buildings were destroyed in covert controlled demolitions as part of a coordinated attack orchestrated by agencies of the U.S. government. The attacks - which also involved hijacking four planes, two of which were flown into the Twin Towers, one into the Pentagon and one into a field in Pennsylvania, while NORAD was rendered ineffective - were blamed on Islamic extremists. The subsequent "War on Terror" provided the justification for the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, and increased police state measures in countries throughout the world.
"My administration has focused the nation's resources on our highest priority - protecting our citizens and our homeland."
- George Bush

The Madrid Bombings, 2004, The bombing of four trains was blamed on al Qaeda terrorists, but the government now admits that the bombers had no ties to al Qaeda. Every one of the bombers had intimate links to the Spanish security services. The lead bomber was connected to the Madrid Bomb Squad.

The London Bombings, 2005, A coordinated attack on three London tube trains and one bus, orchestrated by agencies of the UK government. The attacks were blamed on Islamic extremists and used to further justify, and intensify, the "War on Terror".

The Attack on South Ossetia, 2008, On August 8th, Western mainstream news reported that Russia had sneak attacked South Ossetia, a region of Georgia. Evidence quickly emerged however that Georgia had attacked it's own region, in an attempt to put down the growing independence movement. The South Ossetians wanted to re-united with North Ossetia as part of the Russian Federation. Russian forces only entered the region after the South Ossetians and Russian peacekeepers in the region had been attacked by Georgia, who had support from the U.S. and Israel.

9/11/2001 The American Counter Terrorist agencies along with Norad etc were staging a mock battle scenario, depicting 4 terrorist cells hijacking 4 planes and flying them into 4 buildings - The Twin Towers, The Pentagon, The White House, as this operation was in progress it started to happen in real life.

7/7/2005 The English government along with counter terrorist units and privately owned security companies were staging a mock battle scenario, depicting 4 terrorist cells with 100lb bombs attached to themselves and committing suicide whilst travelling on 4 separate trains, then, as like NY in 2001 it began to happen in real life.

1.) The probability of this happening using a 10 year mean is: One chance in 3,715,592,613,265,750,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

2.) Compare that to the estimated number of granules of sand in the entire world which is 7,500,000,000,000,000,000

How accurate these odds are I do not know, but, the calculus for them is out there somewhere, the link I once had for them is now dead, but suffice to say the odds for this to have nigh on identically repeated itself must have been gigantic, I will try and find them.

There has been intense independent research undertaken regarding 9/11 which in turn uncovered many aspects proven to be theoretically/scientifically/mathematically impossible, with respect to 7/7/2005 London Bombings there has been very little research, this man however supplies us with a documentary type analysis that has amongst other things ensured him to a life time of harassment via TPTB in their many forms and guises, mainly being arrested and harassed by the Police........

Roughly a year before the London Bombings there was another simulated terrorist attack involving 3 trains and a bus, draw your own conclusions.

Prior to 9/11 the WTC had a hazardous substance order slapped on it, in this case the substance was Asbestos, which was coated on all the steel core beams (49) and several other places to act as a fire retardant, the removal of Asbestos in normal circumstances (Ie. corrugated sheets or boards used on roofs etc) is expensive, but, the removal of it when it has been sprayed on is vastly more costly due to the health and safety at work protocols involving not just the workers but the general public also.

The WTC also needed to be completely brought into the 21st century, this included a complete rewiring and the introduction of fibre optic cables, once again this involved a huge amount of money, bearing in mind this work would put the whole complex out of commission for the best part of 3 years it was nothing more than a huge cash sink for the New York Port Authority who were responsible for it`s upkeep, the cost of it`s maintenance was far outweighing the incoming revenue from the respective lease-holders.

However, on 7/24/2001 roughly 7-8 weeks prior to the attacks one of America`s most astute property developer tycoons, Larry Silverstein of Silverstein properties, purchased the entire WTC, (even though his bid was $50 million lower than Vornado Realty`s bid) with some interesting clauses in his mortgage policy these included....

1). If for whatever reason the WTC become uninhabitable he was not obliged to pay his mortgage fees.

2). If for whatever reason the WTC was reduced to rubble the NY Port Authority were responsible for removing all the rubble.

As coincidental as the two aspects above are nothing can compare to his insurance policy, for the very 1st time in the History of the world an insurance policy was taken out to cover acts of terrorism........

Aviation fuel (grade A kerosene) and the temperature it ignites/burns at is nowhere near hot enough to melt steel, this aspect caused a lot of questions by those whom encountered it (1st responders, clean up crews, etc), as aviation fuel was the main cause (alleged) of the fires and a well known fact of high rise buildings insurance related protocols which insist on none inflammable furnishing and fittings, this anomaly was duly passed over to those brain box boffins at NIST to answer (the same people whom could not give an explanation as to how the 3 towers that day broke several laws of physics, but instead told us they recreated a model of the WTC towers which gave the answers but could not reveal the model as it would jeopardize public safety), let`s see how they answer yet another science breaking anomaly regarding the molten steel........

Deny it`s existence, wtg NIST.

I noticed there is of yet not one response in respect to my earlier request for evidence regarding Muslim terrorists, on the other hand I have supplied several indisputable counter-arguments proving the opposite, and believe me I haven`t even scratched the surface yet........

Is everyone aware of what this legislative set of protocols stands for?................................

How many of you were touched with an enormous sense of national pride when that Soldier tossed the puppy off the cliff?

Media manipulation covers several countries and their respective MSM channels, if you want to fool the world there is no better way than to be puppet master over News channels, current affair channels, History channels.

A brief description on how a live news feed works, the incoming bulletin will be checked for authenticity (imagine the outrage if for argument`s sake someone has just sent in a video of Elvis Presley working down the local fish and chip shop and this goes live with no authentication), anyhow`s after checking, the news editor will break it down into sentences and feed it into the autocue for his news anchor to read, in most cases a live news team will have at least one camera crew at or very near the source of the news (these in a lot of circumstances are in highly dangerous locations, and we`ll see the crews dodging bullets etc).

Here we have a B.B.C. Bulletin, broadcasting that WTC7 has just collapsed, no big deal you may think, think again, they are broadcasting the collapse of WTC7 20 odd minutes before it actually collapses, proving beyond doubt that yet another predetermined aspect was in fact exactly that, but in this case had the timing horribly wrong..

Footnote:- The B.B.C. Is the largest gatherer of World news in the world, dating back to the 1950`s, this in turn means they have a vast archive of news, in all this time they have mislaid only one news reel, guess which one?, so they can never check who the actual source was of this bulletin, honestly, you could not make all this crap up.

Insider trading and put options (financial derivatives), it`s a well known fact that counter terrorist units monitor world markets for erratic market movements, and one such case was the market movement just prior to 9/11, but how could people make money from a terrorist attack you may ask yourselves, here`s how - We all know how a basic stock works, you invest on a certain stock and hope it grows in worth, there is basically an option which is an complete opposite - a put option.

If you had insider information regarding 9/11 the companies worth taking a bet on would have been American Airlines, United American Airlines and the insurance company that insured them. let`s take a look at the market just prior to 9/11 see if there are any erratic movements.......

SavagePx_CallRatio.jpg

Oh, bingo, there we go, let`s see how much they made....

neew0m.png

A bundle, unfortunately, not many punters claimed their cash, but there is always one greedy bitch whom will take her chance, but, is she relevant, would she have had insider information?, well, you decide, the woman in question is Cindy McCain wife of John McCain a former Senator.

The insider trading was investigated with the same lack lustre approach as the 9/11 Commission and all the evidence was run through a shredder, once again, draw your own conclusions.

There are many aspects of 9/11 that are overlooked, unnoticed, forgotten, hardly researched, one such aspect is rooftop rescues...........

I am fully aware on the normal procedures of fires in high rise buildings, head for the ground and keep going, never go up, up is bad. Common sense time.....

1. What if the way down is blocked?, and going up is the only option left, also is it not the case that most buildings with fire escapes in, these escapes are in the way of steel staircases which actually start at the roof and lead down.

2. So in several cases up is good, it can and has saved lives, after all any option that is open that increases the chance to survive has to be good.... yes?.

3. Yes of course it does, especially with the added bonus of extra tall towers and flat enough roofs for helicopters to land on, in fact when the way down is completely cut off, otherwise known as the floors above the impact zone, this is the only chance of survival you have.

4. Why where these doors locked via a central locking system and controlled via security when anyone with an IQ above 0 can work out they should be classified as fire escape doors, and have the obligatory `In case of emergency break glass status`.

37 people in the north tower that were trapped committed suicide by jumping, it is estimated that another 700 that died were in the floors above the initial impact, someone decided for these people that death was the only option via locking these doors and no emergency release mechanism installed, someone decided that having a fire escape route to the roof was not an option, someone had removed the only choice available from a one option only equation.... WHY?.

Was it the same person that prohibited pilots that are trained to rescue people in far more hazardous situations than that day, from rescuing anyone who did make it to the roofs?, these guys pluck people from the sea in ravaging hurricanes, they rescue shot or wounded comrades in battle zones, they rescue mountaineers that have broken limbs in high risk zones, they rescue trapped people who make it to roof tops in buildings bombed by terrorists 1993 (ring any bells?).

Who removed the roof top option of survival and forbid helicopter rescues on 9/11 and why.

Debunk this thread as much as you want, but no amount of debunking can explain why a 100% chance to die was enforced for those on and above storeys of the initial impact.

A dead man tells no tales.

This guy had a tale to tell until the ABC reporters were ordered to ignore him.

WTC Victim Gartenberg Live On ABC

Core was blown from the inside out

Trapped on the 86th floor of WTC1 by blocked fire doors, Mr James M Gartenberg (age - 36) was just 8 floors below where the aircraft struck. Mr Gartenberg was on the east side of the North Tower facing the East River and the aircraft struck on the north-east side of the North Tower. The core must have blown towards Mr Gartenberg else how could he have seen it? The inner glass was blown out on the 86th floor, but not the outer glass according to Mr Gartenberg. Therefore the heavy core blowing out was almost at right angle to the direction of the aircraft inertia. Eight floors lower and the heavy core blowing out can only be explained by planted demolition charges. Jet fuel burning could not possibly exert that much force 8 floors below the impact zone.

Taking another look at the Jim Gartenberg video

The perfect human interest story for the boob tube addicted Worldwide public audience.

But the MSM, ABC anchors dropped it like a hot potato. Why?

Great initial enthusiasm from the media reporters, with a trapped coherent and quite calm victim on the 86th floor of WTC1 with a good cell phone connection. Jim was willing to talk, calmly taking time to reassure other families who might have loved ones trapped in WTC1 and who might be tuning in to ABC. Jim specifically attempted to describe clearly what he had experienced and witnessed. Don't forget Jim and Patricia Puma were trapped on floor 86, 8 floors below the impact at floors 94 to 98. And the core of each tower was immensely strong, constructed with huge structural steel girders upon which burning fuel would be like a puff of smoke.

From the video

Jim: . . . . part of the core of the building is blown out . . .

. . . . . . .

Female anchor: What time did you get to work?

Jim: I got to work around 8 o'clock this morning, and . . I think this happened about 8:45.

Female anchor: It did. Describe what you felt.

Jim: I felt .. eh .. I felt . . just the whole build .. I heard a noise, felt the building shake, saw glass blown out.
The glass on my floor was blown out from the inside of the building out; rather than the exterior windows being blown out.

Female anchor: What were you

Jim: the glass fully shattered with the core of the building .. ehh .. and the interior core, ehh part of the building collapsed.

Female anchor: SILENCE
Male anchor: SILENCE

Jim: hello

Complete loss of interest by the male and female anchors even though Jim can still be heard faintly talking in the background. The b***ards must have turned the sound down. They could have had a nice long interview with him until either his cell phone died or the building fell 53 minutes later. But they didn't give a damn did they? A whole bunch of information about the building and the fires and possible explosions might have been learned, but I guess they wanted no part of any of that. Two people trapped on the 86th floor would at least have had caring human support through their tribulation, but these two a**hole ABC anchors just did not give a sh*t did they?

So some dead men did tell tales.

And maybe these uncaring ABC reporters could have sent Jim and a few others up to the roof somehow, around the blocked fire doors down, and arranged to have security release the roof locks and arranged a rooftop rescue. They had 53 minutes to accomplish it. But no; silence Jim. Ignore him. Don't try to rescue him. Don't try to get fire-fighters to him on the 86th floor. Wouldn't the maximum information obtained from calm, cool, and collected Jim Gartenberg be valuable towards rescue efforts? But no; not this time. Get rid of Jim. Find something more important to report like traffic conditions.

Surely there were other reporters available already reporting on traffic conditions and weather conditions and school closings weren't there? Wasn't so-and-so movie star cheating on his wife during 9-11? Gotta be more important than Jim Gartenberg trapped on the 86th floor of the North Tower.

But living men tell tales don't they? And Jim witnessed the North Tower core blown from the inside out, didn't he? And the 9-11 perps certainly did not want that tale escaping the WTC did they?

God forbid if Jim Gartenberg or Patricia Puma or somebody else trapped on the 86th floor actually had a camera and photos of the blown-out core section. Leave them there. And get them off the air and talk about something else.

Dead men tell no tales.

Crews from the Brooklyn headquarters of the police-aviation bureau had scrambled at the first radio call of an explosion at the trade centre. Of the two choppers that arrived within five minutes of the plane crash, one was a Bell 412 equipped with a 250-foot hoist and capable of carrying as many as 10 survivors at a time. The three-man crew was specially trained for rooftop rescues.

As the police pilots swooped in and peered through a smoke-free area on top of the north tower, however, they saw no one to save. People were still alive on the top floors, according to the New York Fire Department. But Greg Semendinger, the first chopper pilot on the scene, says, "There was nobody on the roof."

Proof a helicopter equipped and manned for roof top rescues was there within 5 minutes, we also know the north edge of the roof was safe for rescues, now i`m gonna put my neck on the line here and state the blatantly obvious, that at least one of the helicopter rescue crew asked `Why are people jumping to their deaths, and not trying to get to the roof top, where we can save them`. What do you believe the reply to that question was?.

Tough Challenge

On Sept. 11, a rescue from the north tower would have been difficult but possible, Mr. Semendinger and other veteran helicopter-rescue pilots say. The first building hit by a hijacked plane, at 8:48 a.m., the north tower was the second to collapse, one hour and 45 minutes later. Records of calls to 911 operators, first reported by the New York Daily News, show that people on the top floors were seeking help at least until 10:12 a.m., one hour and 24 minutes after the strike. With fire raging on the floors below them, they had no hope of walking down to safety.

Whether even a few of those lives could have been saved by a roof rescue isn't clear. Climbing staircases rapidly filling with smoke could have been tough. The plane's impact might have knocked stairway doors out of alignment, making them impassible, regardless of whether they were locked. The intense smoke and forest of rooftop antennas made landing a helicopter impossible. Rescuers also could have had trouble if a crowd of workers turned into a desperate mob, competing to get off the roof.

But Mr. Semendinger says the wind that morning did leave a corner of the tower relatively clear of smoke, almost until the building collapsed. Using a hoist with folding seats, rescuers could have saved as many as a few dozen people, he estimates.

Why was the option to at least have a chance of survival completely removed?, it`s safe to say there was a time span that gave plenty of time to try roof rescues when everyone beneath had escaped the building, in the statement above from rescue pilots (not yours or mine perception of why or why not), they said it was possible.

And like I stated in my original post, give the reason that those trapped were not given the choice or chance of survival, I don`t give a flying f*ck on what laws were passed or not passed regarding roof top rescues, pilots clearly stated it would be hard but not impossible to have saved some if not all.

Why were the doors not broken open and people saved by rescue crews, the same rescue crews that save people from burning oil rigs and so much more?.

Prevention of roof top rescues by persons/people unknown with an after event cover up of "Rooftop rescues were impossible" openly and explicitly proved wrong by the people whom really do count on this issue - The respectively trained and ready to go Rescue Pilots.

Not forgetting that if the Choppers could not land (which they could, no doubting that), the roof top offered another form of escape/survival - The Window Cleaners Cradle.

Before I carry on I must 1st make an apology for completely derailing my own thread, my bad, sorry, secondly - I have been itching to get this off my chest for a long time, I am neither a part of any movement related to 9/11 nor am I making any money from my thread/posts, all I am is your basic guy who has children/grandchildren whom I want to see grow up in a world that is not sculptured around lies and deceit, if my thread here hits home to one person whom decides to take it further and eventually sees the light then passes it on, then I feel I have accomplished something, this is my intention, nothing more nothing less.

Okay before I start posting the bits that will leave no doubts whatsoever that 9/11 was a poorly executed inside job, I would like those (probably not many, but as I stated above) whom are following these posts to get accustomed to an aspect that TPTB tried so hard to disguise/deny/completely ignore, you would have rarely seen a none spoof eye witness account depicting it -The various explosions that day, including the horrific ones just prior to both impacts but once again they got the timing horribly wrong by 14 and 17 seconds respectively, both of these registered on the Richter Scale and one hit for 2.1 - The equivalent of 80,000lbs of sodium nitrate exploding, bearing in mind that the towers were constructed to absorb kinetic energy, and as the Seismic hierarchy will openly state `A plane hitting the ground in normal circumstances would not trigger a Seismic reaction, let alone a plane hitting a tower construction around 1000 feet above ground level, built to withstand and absorb a hurricane etc, the other two plane crashes that day clearly proving this point beyond doubt`.

Don`t take my word for it, nor any statement released by TPTB or MSM, these guys were there, read carefully, take in any information regarding explosions......

Getting back to the OP video, any chess masters here? if so, could you explain C7 - a gambit or something, is Obama standing on C4? C4 is plastic explosives, could be why he is sweating, also the coin under Obama`s foot.......

DJ.jpg

The nearest I can find to it is the Queen`s Diamond Jubilee Memorial coin, the Jubilee line springs to mind.....

images.jpg

Getting back to the OP video, any chess masters here? if so, could you explain C7 - a gambit or something,

C7 is also a type of gun. Coincedentally one used in Hollands defense forces:)

Here is some more info, you will see it's used in the gulf war:

A common situation in chess would be a knight jumping to c2 or c7, thereby threatening both the enemy rook and the king.
Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back