Swedish people are strange?

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
I found this on Facebook today about us people from Sweden.
I believe we are a lot more special than this but it was some fun reading;)

We are a lot of Scandinavians in this forum so if you sometimes think we act weird...well we are :)

Attachments

• 543757_10151411689836868_1451691978_n.jpg
    543757_10151411689836868_1451691978_n.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 1,241
In my previous job I travelled frequently to Sweden - in fact where this article is centred, up in the north around Robertsfors - and I can vouch for much of this piece being true - especially the comments about friendliness and hard-charging party animals!

Great folks who love to sing and down aquavit, often resulting in visitors becoming hangover casualties!

The high proportion of really beautiful Scandinavian women is truly amazing and very easy on the eyes, as is the beauty of the countryside in winter and summer.

Many good memories for me.

I love those Swedish TV crime shows, even with the subtitles. I haven't been there, only to Norway where I have relatives. It seems similar to Scotland weather wise but with less grim people and better music. I recently watched a TV show (I'm sure Tirlej will know who I mean) about a traditional music artist, a woman who seems to have become very big in Sweden and is getting quite a following here with Nordic 'dreamy' instrumental stuff. I was enchanted by it I have to admit, despite being a firm adherent to rock. My Grandad was there after WWII when the UK was supplying 'V' bombers to the SAF like the Vampire and Victor to develop an air defence against the Soviets and he loved it.:D

I love those Swedish TV crime shows, even with the subtitles. I haven't been there, only to Norway where I have relatives. It seems similar to Scotland weather wise but with less grim people and better music. I recently watched a TV show (I'm sure Tirlej will know who I mean) about a traditional music artist, a woman who seems to have become very big in Sweden and is getting quite a following here with Nordic 'dreamy' instrumental stuff. I was enchanted by it I have to admit, despite being a firm adherent to rock. My Grandad was there after WWII when the UK was supplying 'V' bombers to the SAF like the Vampire and Victor to develop an air defence against the Soviets and he loved it.:D

I'm sure I know who she is but there is so many good musicians in this country and since I rarily watch TV I have no clue.
Maybe some other strange staring Swede knows :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back