Stuck game on Dragons Rising, any advice?

rjr16uk

Dormant Account
Hey guys,
New here and was hoping to get some advice. I've been with coral for over a decade and these days quite a heavy spender. Last week (over 72 hours ago) I had a losing day when I decided to jump on one of my old favourites by CR games dragons rising. £5 per spin I hit the three dragon bonus icons which start unlimited free spins. Spins start with three dragon wilds starting at the bottom then as you spin you get to stop a spinning wheel which either gives you another spin with those wilds or the wilds go higher taking up more room, spins end when the three wilds fill up the screen. I was at £460 and the wilds were at the second height (4 stages of height) when the game kept repeating the same spin over and over, it wasn't progressing. I then came out and tried going back into the game and ever since the game just stays at the loading screen, I'm unable to go back into it. Did all the necessary, different browsers, cache, tried on computer etc all the same results. Reported it to coral who said they will report it to the game provider and three days later still no response from them. Getting really concerned about the outcome of this, last week had probably gone through a good few thousand with coral but I also do have some decent wins with them but to finally get a decent bit of luck then get the crashed game absolutely gutting. Has anyone had any experience with this before? Terribly worried I won't get my actual winnings, ideally would like to be able to play the game from where it left off. Any advice at all would be appreciated

Attachments

• 2020_08_29_23_03_14.mp4
    84.4 MB
Here's a screenshot of the unfinished game on coral, not sure if the video above is working

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200829-224513_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200829-224513_Chrome.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 53
Beware with Coral. They fobbed me off from a Jackpot King feature that froze when in the top Reel King feature. They took months to get a response from Blueprint and paid me back an amount that was impossible to get, basically less than the minimum available. It may take some time to get a response from a provider btw.

Had 2 stuck games with videoslots when i was with them,first one they paid me out on, the second which i dont think they believed me and fobbed me off with a few crappy free spins.Found out later the problem
was playing certain games on mobile set to desktop mode,may have been something to do with lack
of flash, the games would not re load on mobile but loaded and played out ok on pc.
Dont think its the problem in this case but something to remember if you do set a mobile to desktop mode.

Thank you guys, just have to wait and see, I guess bank holiday didn't help as no one is probably dealing with these issues. Quite worried about it but hoping coral and CR games will come good

i recently had a stuck game....tried closing it and reopening it multiple times without any luck. Was able to logout, close my browser and reopen and it was thankfully fine. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back