New Slot Announcement Star Clusters Megaclusters (New BTG Mechanic)

Well, I can't win anything of any significance. But I'm also not losing anything. my balance is only varying by +/- 60 (ish) after a couple of hours of playing.

I get what others are saying about not being able to see what's going on once the clusters start dividing up.
You don't get the same feeling of anticipation as with other slots, where you can see, to some degree, what you hope to drop in next, to make a win.

I'm not sure if I'll be playing it much, once it's released. But it might be useful for grinding through a bonus.

Well, I can't win anything of any significance. But I'm also not losing anything. my balance is only varying by +/- 60 (ish) after a couple of hours of playing.

I get what others are saying about not being able to see what's going on once the clusters start dividing up.
You don't get the same feeling of anticipation as with other slots, where you can see, to some degree, what you hope to drop in next, to make a win.

I'm not sure if I'll be playing it much, once it's released. But it might be useful for grinding through a bonus.
Yeah same here, I'm only minus 80 and I've had about 6 bonus rounds at least I think, still waiting for the 1000x to drop my way! Even 500x would be good just now, my biggest has been 45x I think

That's interesting as, we have all experienced this a bit, that's why we've tried to make it as simple as possible. Once you get used to it, you automatically hone in on win activity, you begin to know where to look, banks of color or 4 big gems next to an active cluster waiting for a match, whilst scanning what's around the edges to see what you need if/when that cluster matches up. It's not like watching a linear show, it can spin up anywhere and new areas can be smashed out at any time, especially in the feature. Just like commentary from streamers and YouTubers on Bonanza, but instead of a Jack on the second, it's a bit more involved visually, it will be interesting to see, if SC takes off as a streamer's game, how the commentary will flow...

That's interesting as, we have all experienced this a bit, that's why we've tried to make it as simple as possible. Once you get used to it, you automatically hone in on win activity, you begin to know where to look, banks of color or 4 big gems next to an active cluster waiting for a match, whilst scanning what's around the edges to see what you need if/when that cluster matches up. It's not like watching a linear show, it can spin up anywhere and new areas can be smashed out at any time, especially in the feature. Just like commentary from streamers and YouTubers on Bonanza, but instead of a Jack on the second, it's a bit more involved visually, it will be interesting to see, if SC takes off as a streamer's game, how the commentary will flow...
Is what we are playing set at a very high RTP because it seems to maintain the balance so well?

Honestly, I can't see this being a streamers delight, I can almost hear the bandit, "250 spins, hasn't taken much of my balance to be fair, but we're in, with 2 spins at 3x." I don't see that as entertainment for the subscribers, where as he has a thing for money box he loves a gamble. That's only one streamer of course and my opinion.

Curious, do you develop games based on the target audience? Streamers, regular Joe's etc?

A few other things why I like the game so far:

NO
- bonus buys
- gamble your bonus
- collect for special bonus (like Lil Devil)

Maybe Im old fashioned but I really dont like these features.

I'll just add to the feedback

I like the game graphically. I think the clusters are an interesting concept, but agree with Colin that it's hard to see whats going on.

What I don't like, and think you've made a mistake on, is 2 free spins. The bonus seems quite regular, but the majority of mine have been under 20x, quite a few under 10x. I'm not sure waiting 200 spins, to get a 2 spin bonus, for it to pay £4.20 or so, gives people the 'excitement' they would usually get when triggering a bonus, on say Bonanza, or DHV.
Especially when triggering the extra spins seems so hard, I've done it a couple of times, but never twice in one go, and as soon as you get to 9x the gold star seems to disappear.

So, overall its not bad, certainly doesn't seem to kill your balance, and could be a good slot to grind a bonus away on.

It’s an OK game but as someone else said, more likeable for wagering IMO. There’s no real hook or tease in it, which dilutes the enjoyment to an extent.

By the time your eyes scan the screen the no wins already been and gone.

So yeah, ok but lacks in a bit of va va voom

Following on from Colin; we know with Bonanza it can put up up to x6 multi on the first spin and get your hopes up, only to be hit with 9 dead spins in a row but at least there’s that up and down; with SC you’re already feeling beat going in with 2 spins and x3. Which is fine if they’re coming in every 50 spins, but they’re not.

Last edited:
So far, had around 10-12 free spin rounds , highest being the first at 100x.. one at 50x and the rest under 30x. Had a 90x drop in base game and a 50x. So no decent pic to post yet.

I like it graphically and audio wise - as some have already said, it gets tricky to see whats happening when reactions happen and get smaller. Id still give it a play though, but not for too long as it hurts my eyes after a while :laugh: Overall i don't mind it so far. :)

Honestly, I can't see this being a streamers delight, I can almost hear the bandit, "250 spins, hasn't taken much of my balance to be fair, but we're in, with 2 spins at 3x." I don't see that as entertainment for the subscribers, where as he has a thing for money box he loves a gamble. That's only one streamer of course and my opinion.

Curious, do you develop games based on the target audience? Streamers, regular Joe's etc?

Not really, as we're continuously trying to innovate and evolve gameplay. With a lot of our games, the target audience has been unknown until the game is created/launched. Risky, some might say, a gamble perhaps? Well, that's the business we're in, we all (providers) have to take a punt or nothing would ever move forward.

I would like to think, in amongst the BTG portfolio there's at least one game for everyone! At the end of the day, if we have a target audience, they like to punt. If it seems like a good punt then players may just play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back