So proud of myself...

Jeannie

Dormant Account
finally hit that darn cashout button, and then *gasp* waited out the pending period without reversing! I. Never. Do. That. I'll freely admit i'm rather stupid when it comes to cashing out.... At bingo liner, I got my balance to 10 grand, annnnnnnnnnnd played it back *sigh* <----dumbest thing i ever did!

but yes, i only cashed out 300 the other day from AllSlots, but I managed to leave it alone lol.....

Good for you, Jeannie!!!

Everyone on the forum has experienced the "I can't quit now high" when we get our balances up higher than we usually do. It's the thrill of winning more and more, makes you feel invulnerable.

Try to remember that great feeling next time you don't want to quit but should.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
way to go Jeannie:)

We have "all" canceled a withdrawal at some time. I have done it a couple of times, and I have always lost what I could have taken out. So to cancel a withdrawal is never good. If you have a pending withdrawal, then ask support if they can flush it :thumbsup: flush flush flush :D

well thanks to this forum i am now aware of "flushing" so i will definitely keep it in mind.... especially since the pending period at bingoliner is 48 flipping hours! :eek: that is wayyyyy to tempting to reverse...

especially since the pending period at bingoliner is 48 flipping hours! that is wayyyyy to tempting to reverse...

Tell me about it LOL

One of Simmo's sites list all pending withdrawal times and also whether they flush or not. This is a great resource and should be bookmarked. :thumbsup:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Agree STRONGLY with rainmaker - always, ALWAYS flush your withdrawals. You will NEVER regret it. Seriously. Congratulations on cashing out Jeannie - a great feeling. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone. I sent off an email to the VIP manager at BL to see if flushes were possible there and the a answer was yes. Definitely will be my way from now on.

Thanks everyone. I sent off an email to the VIP manager at BL to see if flushes were possible there and the a answer was yes. Definitely will be my way from now on.

Good for you:thumbsup:

I tried to do a flush at Betsson last week. They just ignored me.

finally hit that darn cashout button, and then *gasp* waited out the pending period without reversing! I. Never. Do. That. I'll freely admit i'm rather stupid when it comes to cashing out.... At bingo liner, I got my balance to 10 grand, annnnnnnnnnnd played it back *sigh* <----dumbest thing i ever did!

but yes, i only cashed out 300 the other day from AllSlots, but I managed to leave it alone lol.....

Good for you! I was there more than once as were more than care to admit here. At well over 40 I found myself wondering if I'd ever be 'mature' enough to do it right:baby: But watching a couple of those glorious wins being sucked down that ugly hole so fast :eek: Welcome to 'maturity' :) Never let your guard down though cause greed's a sneaky s.o.b. It got me last Christmas and although the win was smallest of the 3, it bothered me longer because I really really knew better. Was kickin my own ass for days on that one. WTG :thumbsup:

Good for you! I was there more than once as were more than care to admit here. At well over 40 I found myself wondering if I'd ever be 'mature' enough to do it right:baby: But watching a couple of those glorious wins being sucked down that ugly hole so fast :eek: Welcome to 'maturity' :) Never let your guard down though cause greed's a sneaky s.o.b. It got me last Christmas and although the win was smallest of the 3, it bothered me longer because I really really knew better. I was kickin my own ass for days on that one.

WTG Jeannie :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back