Simon's cat new video

Thanks - love these :) Used to have a cat that twice left a live rabbit in my study for when I woke up LOL.

We live across from a sort of park where there are a zillion bunnies. One day after I first moved here I had the front door open and was upstairs working. Ray's cats were wandering in and out and I came down to find a decapitated rabbit in the middle of the living room carpet. :puke:

I couldn't believe it, it wasn't a big rabbit, but it wasn't a baby one either. But the cats are old and lazy now so I don't think I have to worry about that kind of thing anymore.

Anyhow on a less disgusting note, whoever does the sound on these videos is a genius!

That is funny stuff!

I had a barn cat (he hated being in the house) and he use to catch and kill moles, which was fine with me, since they can kill big trees with their tunneling. The part I didn't like was he always finished them off on the hood of my car. Yucky, yucky yucky!!!! They are really ugly creatures!!!

When I was a kid we had a cat named Khan that loved to kill. You name it, he probably brought one home at one time or another. The day he decided to take on a small black bear though was a bit of a heart stopper! :eek:

PS. Khan survived.

lol, you ever see that video where the cat jumps out of the bushes and chases the bear down the road. It's all about attitude I guess.

When I lived in Phoenix my cats brought home lizards - geckos mostly....and ugh, those big ugly sewer roaches. One night my kitten caught one on the balcony and decided to pack it inside and let it loose on my bed to play with. I woke up to something running up my cleavage and onto my neck. Heh...I've never gotten out of bed so fast in my life, I actually gave myself a slight case of whiplash!

Attach Removed (Old not found) Attach Removed (Old not found) Attach Removed (Old not found)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back