True crime interrogation videos

I'd actually caught a part of this in the background, then delved further into the case. Found it interesting enough, probably one of many of its ilk, but especially noteworthy in that the jilted mistress opted to kill the guy's pregnant partner, pretty harrowing.

There was a fairly recent update where Marni Yang absolves herself of any wrongdoing, years later....

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I'm really into true crime interrogation videos. I've seen hundreds, maybe more!

Has anyone else?

I will kick start this thread with one of my favourites, but there's 1000s of others now, on YouTube especially.

Enjoy it, if you haven't seen it before.

I think that's the case I watched re stephanie lazarus, wasn't the whole interrogation but a documentary which included parts of the interrogation, fascinating. [Am a big fan of the unsolved mysteries tv progs which are on utube as well, haven't watched one for ages though, must get round to it]

Recommend this book as well, which I must've read about 2 decades ago, and justice finally caught up with Mr Durst.

1647188199007.png

You DEFINITELY should see (must see) Russel Williams interrogation! :) youtube and it starts on 52 minte, but watch full as everything progresses.
You are welcome!
Yes I've seen this one too many times to mention. The cop does a great job breaking him down. A real classic of police interrogations, especially as Williams was of the highest rank in the army.

Not interrogation as per say, but try out series of See no evil, evil lives here, crimes that shock britain/australia or I almost got away with it or murders comes to town or just forensic files.
Those are my favorite ones. Just watched Karla Homolka back again.
Im huge fan of crime ID myself, so I think Ive seen all of them out there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back