Secret Societies, The New World Order, and you.

Makes my conspiracy/alternative theory contributions to various discussions look decidely lightweight!

Every forum needs at least a few committed alternative thinkers in this day and age of misinfo and news narrative led politics.
He/she is undoubtedly huge conspiracy investigator who digs deep. I started to read the op and after getting to the 9/11 part I soon realized that the post went on and on and on.
At that point I just speed read snippets. There are so many rabbit holes to go down and topics that relate to what is being discussed today.
I like rabbit holes and drawing my own conclusions but the dedication to the cause shown by the op is quite mind boggling

He/she is undoubtedly huge conspiracy investigator who digs deep. I started to read the op and after getting to the 9/11 part I soon realized that the post went on and on and on.
At that point I just speed read snippets. There are so many rabbit holes to go down and topics that relate to what is being discussed today.
I like rabbit holes and drawing my own conclusions but the dedication to the cause shown by the op is quite mind boggling

I think he sadly passed away not long after, was before my time as a member but I'd sure liked to have had some convos, and I'm certain he would have looked deeply into covid and the associated measures we face because of it.

Talk about dedication I watched a 3hr documentary regarding the moon landing the other day! learnt and saw some new things, but last time I brought up that subject it created a veritable sh*t storm so I'll have to keep that info to myself. :cool:

Last edited:
I think he sadly passed away not long after, was before my time as a member but I'd sure liked to have had some convos, and I'm certain he would have looked deeply into covid and the associated measures we face because of it.

Talk about dedication I watched a 3hr documentary regarding the moon landing the other day! learnt and saw some new things, but last time I brought up that subject it created a veritable sh*t storm so I'll have to keep that info to myself. :cool:
What did you say?

That, contrary to the saying, it cannot be fitted onto a stick? :p

RIP to the guy :(

Has that got something to do with Stanley Kubrick and the latest technology of the time?

RIP to the guy :(

Has that got something to do with Stanley Kubrick and the latest technology of the time?

stanley came up once or twice, as he used film sets to create convincing landscapes in his 2001 space odysessy film.

If you're interested GC I'll pm you the youtube doc link but it is 3 and a half hours long! still quite well made, researched and put together for low budget.

stanley came up once or twice, as he used film sets to create convincing landscapes in his 2001 space odysessy film.

If you're interested GC I'll pm you the youtube doc link but it is 3 and a half hours long! still quite well made, researched and put together for low budget.
Cheers Mack. I live stream YT to my tv so I could watch it in parts while doing other things. A few things that I recall from what I have taken in over the years is that it is said that its impossible to break through some field without getting destroyed and that NASA no longer have the details on how to get to the moon?
It has been a very long time though since I took any notice.
One thing that is curious is the amount of UFO sightings of late and the fact that they are now being touted as being true by all of the main agencies.

Cheers Mack. I live stream YT to my tv so I could watch it in parts while doing other things. A few things that I recall from what I have taken in over the years is that it is said that its impossible to break through some field without getting destroyed and that NASA no longer have the details on how to get to the moon?
It has been a very long time though since I took any notice.
One thing that is curious is the amount of UFO sightings of late and the fact that they are now being touted as being true by all of the main agencies.

I think that's the van allen belt of radiation, yes apparently NASA no longer have the technology they had in the 60/70s, they've lost the know how!

There are some strange ufo clips that are hard to explain away, with people having mobile phones with them most of the time, more incidents are probably getting captured. I'm open minded about it, but perhaps the authorities want to gradually release these news stories, get people prepared and adjusted to the idea that there is alien life out there, with the unimaginable size of the universe, according to wikipedia 100 billion galaxies! wouldn't it be odd if we were the only intelligent life.

"Our Milky Way galaxy is around 100,000 light-years across, but that's fairly average for a spiral galaxy. In comparison, the largest known galaxy, called IC 1101, is 50 times larger and about 2,000 times more massive than our galactic home"

just to add to save people having to look:

The light-year is a unit of length used to express astronomical distances and is equivalent to about 9.46 trillion kilometres (9.46×1012 km) or 5.88 trillion miles (5.88×1012 mi).

Last edited:
Unfortunate that so many contributors went dormant. Including vinylweatherman

If anyone wants to see a ufo i recommend going outside during the night while its dark.
Theres a decent chance you will see a ufo flying around if you spend some time looking up at the night sky.
If you live close to an airport you are almost guaranteed to see one.

What you are actually seeing is almost certainly a plane, but it could also be someone from the eye and mouthless invisiboob race.
but its probably just a plane

ffdg.gif

It's very easy to be taken in by conspiracies,but at the same time it is not wise to dismiss them all.

Covid and face masks with parasites that are triggered by your breathing in masks supplied by China.

This Doctor is having kittens about what she spotted in face masks and was quick to inform the world of the dangers within them.

Jump to 21.30 in and tell me what you see?

Edit. Then it was linked to this

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Then this Doctor provided this

Last edited:
For the record, i do believe there is Aliens flying around out there, like Mack pointed out there so many planets out there that it would be weirder if there wasnt life somewhere out there.
But i also think that if aliens came here, they would either befriend us or annihilate us, not go around probing rednecks and drawing stuff on cornfields.

Space is interesting, almost as much as nature documentaries.
Big fan of the Dark forest theory.

Edit: Fermi paradox part
and

Last edited:

Do you remember I mentioned Roy to you in the NK or the Trump thread and we took some incoming?

Do you remember I mentioned Roy to you in the NK or the Trump thread and we took some incoming?

I do but I'm pleased things have long gone back to normal, tbf to Paul he must have thought 'wtf! this is downright ghoulish' and not right for the forum thread. I think I was suffering from a bit of a lack of sleep at the time too, so that didn't help matters.

What an interesting thread :eek2: I read through a few pages but still have a lot to read.

Thanks for reviving the thread @geordiecolin :thumbsup:

I believe there are aliens out there and I would like to believe that they are good because they would've destroyed us by now or maybe they think us humans are just not worth it :laugh:
Or maybe we are viewed by them in the same way that natural explorers used to? Thank god we where not killed and took back home and stuck on a pin in a one of their museums as a curiosity :p

Or maybe we are viewed by them in the same way that natural explorers used to? Thank god we where not killed and took back home and stuck on a pin in a one of their museums as a curiosity :p
Enough people gone missing without ever being found it is not impossible.

Back in fifties and for the rest of her days, my mom believed most UFOs were secret government projects (primarily military).

Funny, I was just thinking of Seventh recently.

I'm certain there is, was or will be other life out there.
Fundmanental physics dictates we're unlikely to see anything in our lifetime - even specially - beyond basic very simple basic lifefroms etc
As for alien abductions, amazingly, they always seem to take the ahem, less than all there upstairs, and any videos and photos look like they were taken with a polaroid through a dishcloth

Enough people gone missing without ever being found it is not impossible.

Back in fifties and for the rest of her days, my mom believed most UFOs were secret government projects (primarily military).

Funny, I was just thinking of Seventh recently.
They say that what we get to know about is at least 20 years out of date as far as advances in technology and science goes so I wouldn't be surprised at all of some of the recent UFO sightings have something to do with that?

There are so many rabbit holes that could be gone down in this thread if only I could be arsed to event start reading the thread.

Do you remember Roy?

I'm certain there is, was or will be other life out there.
Fundmanental physics dictates we're unlikely to see anything in our lifetime - even specially - beyond basic very simple basic lifefroms etc
As for alien abductions, amazingly, they always seem to take the ahem, less than all there upstairs, and any videos and photos look like they were taken with a polaroid through a dishcloth
Maybe the suffer from same thing as bigfoot.
:p

My friend is a big conspiracy guy.

He emailed me this video link last June. I did not watch it so have no idea what's in it other than what my friend said in the email. "I think you'll like this one. Oswald's girlfriend talking about JFK and the Corona.."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back