Scary Rich 2...

Zepher

Dormant account
What a sick hit... unfortunately only on freeplay. 10Euro per spin.. Just missed this by a couple of milliseconds.. Basically was all 3 vampires along with connecting jackpot symbols and others... 1500x bet in 1 hit - just sick! Can still see the 'last win' lower left of 14,950.00. Can never hit stuff like this in real mode lol! :confused:

Total 'win' is in next screenshot. Soo sick... :eek:

SR2..just missedSS.jpg

SC21600x.jpg

Edit: Fixed utter mess I created, apologies. Doublle Edit: yes Chu, you are indeed correct.. my bad.

Last edited:
So this is free mode?

That's what I said!.. Lol I can't afford these kinda stakes!

Apologies if you find this thread pointless Nifty ( guess I understand why ) but all I wanted to do was just show that a 1500 X total bet win is possible in just 1 free spin on SC/SC2, which is pretty sick and kinda just proves that these 2 have gotta be the highest variance games in Rivals' arsenal. Thread kinda ruined as I obv didn't capture the SS in time which was basically the point of the thread.

That's what I said!.. Lol I can't afford these kinda stakes!

Apologies if you find this thread pointless Nifty ( guess I understand why ) but all I wanted to do was just show that a 1500 X total bet win is possible in just 1 free spin on SC/SC2, which is pretty sick and kinda just proves that these 2 have gotta be the highest variance games in Rivals' arsenal. Thread kinda ruined as I obv didn't capture the SS in time which was basically the point of the thread.

I love seeing these in fun mode since I play a lot in that mode and like to see just what it gives up vs real mode.. Just a little note though, there is a fun mode screenshot thread to post it in :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back