RTG Progressive Slots.

bAdSmoker

Experienced Member
Hey guys, I was just wondering has anyone ever had any luck on these things?

For example, Jackpot Pinatas, Shopping Spree II and Aztech Millions.. What's your biggest win on these guy's or any other random progressives.
I'm just curious, Two years ago I was playing and worked my balance high enough to take a few spins on Jackpot Pinatas and I was at $800 plus and I as i kept spinning almost every spin was two scatters and I was getting really ticked as I was down to about $100, While trying to get those scatters to hit and all the sudden 5 scatters hit and I'm like..... REALLY? But I had no idea they actually paid for 5!! I ended the bonus round with $100 and I was pissed off, Then I see my win and it said $5,000!!! I was speechless.

Sorry, My grammar is not the best.

Looking forward to anyone's stories they're willing to share :)

I won on Shopping Spree II $2,000 recently at Sun Palace. Then at Free Spin on the same machine I won a little over $1,200. I really don't have the patience to sit and play $5 on progressives like Aztec Million and Jackpot Piantas. Considering they spin slow from the beginning and are harder than hell to hit. I'd rather play a machine with less lines and seems to hit something more often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back