Royal Vegas

Spear--

We're having consistent trouble with AOL (as many are). We're also finding that both MSN and Hotmail are giving us headaches, suddenly. It's not our sender's addy that MSN and Hotmail are rejecting, but the subject line...some emails get through fine--others are dumped. If it was only our sender's email addy that was creating the grief, we could deal with this fairly easily.

With this being a subject line issue, we're finding ourselves in a bit of a nightmare. >,sigh<,

Friends don't let friends AOL. That's all I have to say about that.

As for the broken links, sorry about that. Tha t section needed an update, and I'm in a hotel that is having problems getting my laptop hooked up. So I can't update the links :(

I'll be home tomorrow and fix these links so you can click away at your heart's content!! :D

Oh and by the way, greedygirl and Ted are surely missed in Barcelona.

Since friends dont let friends AOL....what is considered the best ISP where you can get all your emails, spam or not? I pay for 4 DSL AOL connections, so I dont really care how much a good ISP costs...any suggestions?

Me three, I nearly went at the last moment :(

Yes, AOL sucks - and Hotmail sucks - and you're right, Greedygirl, it's the subject line as far as Hotmail/MSN is concerned.

AOL is a known issue - so either go text or beg your subscribers to whitelist you :)

Hotmail/MSN - there's only one way to tell. Sign up for an account and send yourself a test newsletter. I just did that with six of the largest providers, AOL being the one exception since I don't have AOL and couldn't imagine paying for it.

If someone has a spare AOL email they can give up, I would really appreciate it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back