roulette player

ksb11

Dormant account
ksb11, here. never posted before. Just wanted 2 let ya'll know that i play roulette and pretty much only roulette. I play at bodog and and play 4 the sole purpose of winning money. Anybody else out there a hard roulette player?

Welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

Not hard, but I did used to play quite a bit years ago. I had to stop because it's such an emotional roller-coaster of a game which can really do your head in! Also the totally ridiculous $1 minimum chips made it too expensive to play properly.

How do you find RTG Roulette? When I reviewed it a couple of years back for my Roulette Lovers page I found it diabolical and rated it last out of the 13 softwares I reviewed, giving only 1 out of 5. IMO WagerWorks & Microgaming are the best; they both got 5/5!

Enjoy the forum & may all your numbers be lucky!
KK

ksb11, here. never posted before. Just wanted 2 let ya'll know that i play roulette and pretty much only roulette. I play at bodog and and play 4 the sole purpose of winning money. Anybody else out there a hard roulette player?

Welcome ksb11

Sadly am not a fan of roulette, i love slots :)

Enjoy the forum

Hello!

Hello, ksb11! And welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:
Roulette is my favorute game :) I play it almost every day, and made good profit :) So we can be in touch and share our experience :) :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back