RIP Bebo

Sad news, bebo67 will be missed. She signed on in 2013 and was quite active on the forums for several years, contributed to a lot of great conversations. We knew she'd battled with breast cancer but hadn't heard any news on that for some time. :(

- Max

Last edited:
Nothing nice to say as she went off the deep end and lent her money few times and never got repaid even though I did not have the money I still tried to help and got berated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this is very sad. She certainly was a character here, and I always enjoyed chatting with her. Its' so sad that her health took a turn for the worse. My condolences to her close family and friends.

Nothing nice to say as she went off the deep end and lent her money few times and never got repaid even though I did not have the money I still tried to help and got berated.
Then maybe not say anything at all? What the hell :confused:

Dont be ignorant people and find out the story before posting and making complaints. The owner and mods have been previously notified of issues.

Sadly you cant help people who dont want to be helped, at first of course we were friends and was actually looking at her area to move at 1 time and started talking about me moving in with her. Then she went off the deep end after I kept giving her money and I cut it off and stopped talking to her as it was way too much anxiety and stress and am sure she had a gambling problem as well.

Maybe as supa said she changed for the better and I only hope she did not have to fight with our dumb government over her final decision as they just changed it again where assisted death is paused 2 days ago.

Dont be ignorant people and find out the story before posting and making complaints. The owner and mods have been previously notified of issues.

Sadly you cant help people who dont want to be helped, at first of course we were friends and was actually looking at her area to move at 1 time and started talking about me moving in with her. Then she went off the deep end after I kept giving her money and I cut it off and stopped talking to her as it was way too much anxiety and stress and am sure she had a gambling problem as well.

Maybe as supa said she changed for the better and I only hope she did not have to fight with our dumb government over her final decision as they just changed it again where assisted death is paused 2 days ago.
Maybe she did have a problem, quite understandable in terms of escapism from the sad events she endured. Perhaps a little understanding here, it's an obituary thread not a time to air personal grievances.

Please, let it go - she can't fight back now.

I had quite a few run-ins with her as yes she was a character but due to her circumstances, and boy was she thrown more than her fair share of curve balls, I never held it against her.

May she be at peace now reunited with those she held dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back