Red hot female singers Valentine`s day wish list.

And the winner is (those who know me would know only to well it would be a blonde ;)), the curvaceous and extremely sexy - Shakira.....

So guys let`s see yours :).

Footnote for the married amongst us, don`t forget the golden rule of life - Just because you`re on a diet, it doesn`t mean you can`t look at the menu ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because you`re on a diet, it doesn`t mean you can`t look at the menu ;).

I'm going to need a braille menu. My eye sight is bad in my old age
smiley-angelic004.gif
!

I knew it was you that started this thread..before I even clicked on it.

While I don't have a top three of female singers, lets just go with the top three of sexiness for me.

Third place would have to go to...

Come on, who could disagree with this one?

gerard-butler.jpg

Second Place

Lord help me...

david-beckham.jpg

The winner is....I think I just died a little..

bradley cooper.jpg

I win!

While I don't have a top three of female singers, lets just go with the top three of sexiness for me.

Third place would have to go to...

Come on, who could disagree with this one?

gerard-butler.jpg

Second Place

Lord help me...

david-beckham.jpg

The winner is....I think I just died a little..

View attachment 31329

I win!

Dammm!!!! NICE! :p Anyhooo I best go to bed before my burbon filled head says more ;) heheh

Night all:)

I'm not sure about the gal- but I know the song /I'd/ sing to her on Valentines.

A little bit of Cole Porter to let he know just how crazy she makes me. (Funny story, I used to go to a Fame-Esque high school for Singing. Once a long time ago....)

I, currently, am without access to the YouToobs. Anywho, I've long ago memorized the lyrics. I sang it enough in the before mentioned high school.

So in Love by Cole Porter:

Strange dear, but true dear,
When I'm close to you, dear.
The stars fill the sky-
So in love with you, am I.

Even without you,
My arms fold about you
You know darling why-
So in love with you, am I.

In love with the night mysterious!
The night when you first were there...
In love with my joy delirious!
When I knew that you could care...

So taunt me, and hurt me.
Deceive me, desert me...
I'm yours 'til I die....

So in love.
So in love.
So in love... With you, my love, am I.

Mmmm, not quite what I had in mind :eek2:, but, what the hell, it`s Valentine`s day (nearly), @ MM, now listen here young lady, you are supposed to be taking things easy not getting yourself all hot and bothered drooling over fit young men, now report to my office immediately (don`t forget the rubber gloves, yoghurt, and hamster - long story :oops:).

P.S.
Being a writer yourself pop over to the Warcraft related thread and read my story (it`s love related - sort of) and give me your opinion.

Cheers all mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

A Derail for the ladies

In 2004, my honey took me to Montreal to see Rod Stewart on Valentine's Day. When we got to the box office, we were offered an upgrade to front row for an additional $8, Rod had the whole front row, and and had turned in the ones he hadn't given away.

First set was all rockin' Rod and soccer balls, and I had a brief moment where Rod was dancing like me at our end of the stage to Hot Legs, and a little nod of the microphone. I was close enough to see the white stitching on his blue jeans, just saying.

Second set was American Songbook, special Valentines day edition. And third song in was Tonight's the Night. Now we are the last two seats in the front row, stage right. But I persuade my honey to get up to dance. And Jim, god rest his soul, is howling off-key in my ear while I try to sway to Rod. Well, then he starts poking me in the shoulder, so I have to figure out why he's pestering me. And the pair of us are on the Jumbotron, and Rob Stewart is seranading us for Valentine's Day.

I used to tease Jim Rod wanted to be him. His then girlfriend, now ex-wife trounced in late in the show with her friends and grumbled through the last few songs. Mind you, I might have been pissed at my multi-millionaire boyfriend had he chosen to work Valentine's Day!

Doesn't matter if they sing off-kay, if you have someone that loves you, it's all good.

In the absence of true love, I plan on ritual sacrifice of a lobster to the garlic butter gods.

In 2004, my honey took me to Montreal to see Rod Stewart on Valentine's Day. When we got to the box office, we were offered an upgrade to front row for an additional $8, Rod had the whole front row, and and had turned in the ones he hadn't given away.

First set was all rockin' Rod and soccer balls, and I had a brief moment where Rod was dancing like me at our end of the stage to Hot Legs, and a little nod of the microphone. I was close enough to see the white stitching on his blue jeans, just saying.

Second set was American Songbook, special Valentines day edition. And third song in was Tonight's the Night. Now we are the last two seats in the front row, stage right. But I persuade my honey to get up to dance. And Jim, god rest his soul, is howling off-key in my ear while I try to sway to Rod. Well, then he starts poking me in the shoulder, so I have to figure out why he's pestering me. And the pair of us are on the Jumbotron, and Rob Stewart is seranading us for Valentine's Day.

I used to tease Jim Rod wanted to be him. His then girlfriend, now ex-wife trounced in late in the show with her friends and grumbled through the last few songs. Mind you, I might have been pissed at my multi-millionaire boyfriend had he chosen to work Valentine's Day!

Doesn't matter if they sing off-kay, if you have someone that loves you, it's all good.

In the absence of true love, I plan on ritual sacrifice of a lobster to the garlic butter gods.

And that`s what love is all about, thanks for sharing :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back