New Slot Announcement Reactoonz 2, gameplay&Garga.

Lost 3000 euros by 5 euros the first day and few hours of testing having a max *200 and rubish with a garga *2 and yesterday I just tried again and after few spins get the garga*2 and *500 getting the max blue 1000*2. So it can pay but very frustrating quite all the time.

fear not if you want to see the max win check out nick slots YouTube channel, he hit it within 7 spins of starting. It must be easily achievable then.....

That was only like 1000x, not the "stated" max win of over 5000x, good luck getting that
I hit 15 pinks on this too, sadly not with a 2x garga though

That was only like 1000x, not the "stated" max win of over 5000x, good luck getting that
I hit 15 pinks on this too, sadly not with a 2x garga though
My bad sorry! I hit garga as well within about 10 spins at 60p, paid all of £30. Gameplay so slow, took about half an hour for the game to finish! Think I'll be avoiding this sequel from now on.

Not a fan either. A lot of shit happens often, but pays are nonexistent. One spin might take over a minute with all that's happening, but at the end you win 2x because garga doesn't come out. I got garga out once (3 off from 2x...) and won 300x so there is that, but still not a fan.

This game dosent even come even close to the first game.

regular wins not counting towards garga, removing the features such as instability, incision, demolition, alteration? big fail.

If i want to play reactoonz Ill stick to the original

Just achieved a good win right now the pink*2. Before that it was 1000 euros of dead spins not even an energoon.

Attachments

• BD22C109-D751-4D9D-81EE-F07AEFC24D87.png
    BD22C109-D751-4D9D-81EE-F07AEFC24D87.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 7103DA01-E85F-444C-8121-78DF646C614C.png
    7103DA01-E85F-444C-8121-78DF646C614C.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 20
I have no polite words to describe this "game". It should be banned. You can clear the grid twice and not to get anything. 1 minutes of action and hope and end result - 2x!!! Png should be ashamed, this year they published few criminal slots which act like malware to your balance, but R2 could be the worst!

I don't really mind it, probably skewed by the fact I had a decent session on it. If anything it gives you entertainment for your money with the long spins :laugh:

Its not entertaining to watch all that shit now when you know it will be so bad end result :D at first it was since i thought now i must win something because so much is happening

Had my first (and last) bash on it last night - and I have to agree with everyone else - it's SHITE! :puke:

A couple of times it looked like something exciting was going to happen - both meters filling up, random wilds appearing, mini-gantoonz (or whatever they're called) jumping on to the screen - like 2 minutes of flashing lights and ever-increasing sounds effects, until.... WOW - bet x7! :mad:
Disgusting.

KK

I managed to get the x2 garga on it yesterday. Paid 100x...had hoped for better but it was ok I suppose.

I had it just after posting the last message, paid 178x. Was also hoping for a bit more. Did you walk away with profit though? seems like a very hard thing to do.

I had it just after posting the last message, paid 178x. Was also hoping for a bit more. Did you walk away with profit though? seems like a very hard thing to do.
I played for about 40 minutes and walked away with about 7x stake profit.
Can you believe it, both the spins i did were winners.

OK, a few nuggets about Garga 2

The math model is skewed towards player engagement as in repeated roller coaster rides within a spin. That is why you have two meters now as both can keep your spin sequence going.

Further, the overall hit frequency has been slightly increased, which does not mean that it will always pay enough to cover the bet. You can have 6-9 winning cascades and the payout is still less 1x.

Second, the win distribution has been also changed with more wins in the 50x - 150x range (HP1 and HP2 symbols pay only 60x and 100x for 15+ clusters) and rather frequent (if you can call it that) in the 200x - 500x odd bracket. The 1,000x bet wins are as rare as the 1,500x on Garga 1.

Keep in mind, the max win potential has been increased to 5,083x bet, up from 4,570 on Garga 1. The catch is though that the odds to hit max win are less than 1:3,700 trillion spins (not a typo). Would think that far less than 0.1% of the RTP is reserved for that once in a millenium hit, hence, has no real influence on the gameplay. :rolleyes:

OK, a few nuggets about Garga 2

The math model is skewed towards player engagement as in repeated roller coaster rides within a spin. That is why you have two meters now as both can keep your spin sequence going.

Further, the overall hit frequency has been slightly increased, which does not mean that it will always pay enough to cover the bet. You can have 6-9 winning cascades and the payout is still less 1x.

Second, the win distribution has been also changed with more wins in the 50x - 150x range (HP1 and HP2 symbols pay only 60x and 100x for 15+ clusters) and rather frequent (if you can call it that) in the 200x - 500x odd bracket. The 1,000x bet wins are as rare as the 1,500x on Garga 1.

Keep in mind, the max win potential has been increased to 5,083x bet, up from 4,570 on Garga 1. The catch is though that the odds to hit max win are less than 1:3,700 trillion spins (not a typo). Would think that far less than 0.1% of the RTP is reserved for that once in a millenium hit, hence, has no real influence on the gameplay. :rolleyes:
I disagree I had 11 dead spins on bounce last night it’s utter trash

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back