Random jackpot, real vs fun

Marie2473

Dormant account
I´ve never in my life won a random jackpot at an RTG although I do consider myself playing quite alot.
However in Funmode I must have won like 6-8 of them.. I´ve heard somewhere that there should be no difference in fun vs realplay but that is something I doubt, especially when it comes to random jackpots. Can anyone confirm that it is not the same or give their input ion this, just for fun =)

Have never won one in fun mode but a few times in real mode...:D
Although only one of them was without a max cashout.

I´ve never in my life won a random jackpot at an RTG although I do consider myself playing quite alot.
However in Funmode I must have won like 6-8 of them.. I´ve heard somewhere that there should be no difference in fun vs realplay but that is something I doubt, especially when it comes to random jackpots. Can anyone confirm that it is not the same or give their input ion this, just for fun =)

what was your bet size in fun and real mode. this will have a bearing on your chances of hitting a rj.

Well there is no evidence to show that the fun mode payouts are better (AFAIK).

The reason that more RJs go off in fun mode is related to the fact that most fun players play huge bets, in addition to possibly playing a lot more spins than they could normally afford.

I've only hit one RJ for real and I play RTG a lot.

Well there is no evidence to show that the fun mode payouts are better (AFAIK).

The reason that more RJs go off in fun mode is related to the fact that most fun players play huge bets, in addition to possibly playing a lot more spins than they could normally afford.

I've only hit one RJ for real and I play RTG a lot.

This. The games will take in much more 'money' across the board in fun mode than real play, regardless of what you (marie2473) are betting, and so RJs will be much more frequent.
It's the same idea in poker (Texas Hold 'Em etc); regardless of the bet sizes, or how sensible you try to play, other people will just bet relentlessly when it's mere numbers on a screen, as opposed to their hard-earned cash.

Still a virgin doing it both ways... :rolleyes:

I have won one minor in real mode and one RJ in fun mode, so not sure if there is a difference.
I do play fun mode with bigger bets, as that's the only way it is fun and will often use turbo, which is why I probably won the RJ in fun mode.

I do have another question about the RJ's and that is why does one not build or increase a penny for a long time while playing in real mode? I have played for instance the Goblin slot and it would be stuck on the same amount for days and not increase once while playing it.

Does this mean the jackpot is not active or I'm the only one playing it?

Sorry for the derail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back