New Slot Announcement Queen of Riches MEGAWAYS™ (117,649 ways) slot

I got the EUR 250 prize for most 100+ xstake wins in June paid last week.

I have played this slot last week for a bit, but have not had much luck on it lately.

The next big win might be just around the corner!

Many thanks BigTime Gaming and best of luck to this month's entrants.

108x.jpg

Last edited:
Big win after just waking up :-/

$9600 on $40 bet ;) Had literally just woken up on the couch, rolled over and won this.. Part of a $75k lucky streak that week..

13702459_10153890905727266_1400183695_o.jpg

Wow that's awesome congrats! $40 spin though and you only had a balance of $177? So only expected 4 spins in that session? I can only dream of betting that big!!

As I said, I had a freak week winning streak of $75k across Guts / Video Slots so $40 a spin wasn't uncommon that week!

So, for 117649 ways and people hammering away between them hundreds of thousands of spins here, we've seen about 2000x as the highest win?

About 1/58th of the maximum possible, or less than 2%?? Mmmmm....

So, for 117649 ways and people hammering away between them hundreds of thousands of spins here, we've seen about 2000x as the highest win?

About 1/58th of the maximum possible, or less than 2%?? Mmmmm....

The painful amount of garbage spins needed to go through before getting an "ok" win is too much for me, this and Dragon Born suck, worst of all I don't trust them.

One week to go for the July comp!

Slotmaster is officially in the lead with the most posts for: €250.00

Zack holds the biggest multiplier for: €500.00

Competition will be drawn next Monday!

Best of luck!

Big Time Gaming official

YAY! I will take some of that funny u.k. money, Whatever a Pound, Euro, Quid or Pence is. :p

YAY! I will take some of that funny u.k. money, Whatever a Pound, Euro, Quid or Pence is. :p

Pound = Quid (slang) = 100 pence = about 1.4 US$

Euro? I believe that's some sort of currency created by Brussels in their quest to forward Franco-German domination of the poorer Mediterranean countries, actually in a state of near-collapse and kept afloat by Germany underwriting it. Many UK holidaymakers bring it back and put it to more appropriate use (see below). Sensible countries like the UK and Sweden never joined it. :thumbsup:

zeuro.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back