Resolved Problem logging in to CWC.

secret2

irishbrit62
Not sure where to post this, so here it is.

I have tried to log in into CWC and a pop-up message stated that I am already logged in.

I have not logged in....does this mean that someone else is in my account?? I have tried and tried and waited the 10 mins to try again and a no-go.

You weren't playing right before now?

Go to their website and click live chat and tell them.

This has happened to me before, it got fixed in seconds.

Just went to live chat and 'ola' said it should be ok, now...but now when I click on my icon on desktop for CWC...it ignores me. I guess I will have to reboot...tried HN...that's ok, no prob...Thanks for help.My computer is, maybe, on borrowed time.:rolleyes:

but now when I click on my icon on desktop for CWC...it ignores me.

OMG I swear that happened to me last week!!! I had to uninstall and re-install. Maybe it's a connection problem tonight? I don't know, maybe some smarter people can tell you whats wrong...haha.

OMG I swear that happened to me last week!!! I had to uninstall and re-install. Maybe it's a connection problem tonight? I don't know, maybe some smarter people can tell you whats wrong...haha.

Hi JP!

I just rebooted and all is well, right now. :cool:

I think me tiny laptop(that has given me BIG bucks...is on it's way out)...my cursor is giving me lots of frustration, too....I go to post and with a long heartfelt reply...and then it vanishes!...grrrrrr.

Anyway, thanks for your help, guys.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back