President Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see any connection between electing minorities to congress/senate and hiring interns? Or a connection between Mr. T's interns and the German government?

I don't.

I don't remember your exact words but you said it, something like the "T" interns were not a representation of the changes in the country. There is a reason the house is called "The House of Representatives."

It's not that US elected a republican. There were good republican candidates too like Kasich. It's that US elected two complete idiots.

I guess you like all the softies.

Yet again are you trying to make me look like the unknowing, uninformed fool..... can you point me to the post where i said, think or suggested that Mr. T hires the interns? Maybe you should take some elementary school English classes too, together with lock. :D

Yeah, whole bunch of scenarios, like an intern taking the shot. Sure.... that is why there is a Chief Official White House Photographer.

Plus I agreed with ladyhawke's point that we have to give Mr. T the benefit of the doubt since we were not present at the photo shoot.

But then you don't seem to care to read those posts and then keep on hacking on the same again and again.

Maybe the Chief Official White House Photographer has an intern.

Yay another twist.

I think its hilarious you act like Trump is the only one who has told lies. Again, it seems to really anger you. You must have been furious when Obama was president then.

He gets a lot wrong, no doubt about it, but he has to learn the issues & procedures and then immediately answer questions on them, sometimes to a hostile press. It's akin to jamming for a test. Not to mention his age. Plus he seems to wear his thoughts on his sleeve.

Versus a seasoned politician that has had a careers worth of time to learn issues and process.

Where is the outrage? I watched it and it seemed fine to me for the most part.

I cant fathom how this bothers people. Must be some serious haters to get upset over this. And him condemning Russia, this upsets you? Thought you guys cried for this. So now when he has been, its no longer a big deal? Funny

HR McMaster on 3rd April 2018: "Russia brazenly and implausibly denies its actions, and we have failed to impose sufficient costs"
Mr. T on 4th April 2018: "Nobody has been tougher on Russia than me, but getting along with Russia would be a good thing, not a bad thing. And just about everybody agrees to that except very stupid people."

I'll give you two guesses as to who's words are more credible. :D

And he clearly did not condemn Russia. He mentioned the brutal Soviet rule but that has nothing to do with today's Russia.

- insulting the 3 Baltic presidents
--> Mr. T is openly saying that the presidents of Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania are "stupid people" because they certainly have a very different opinion about Russia
--> congratulations on 100 years of independence (1941 - 1990 they were under Soviet rule and NOT independent)

- lies in his answers to the press:
--> The caravan is just walking through Mexico, and they do nothing about it
--> NAFTA is a horrible deal for the US
--> we are building the wall already
--> I want to bring the military home, because I want to start to rebuild our nation (what is to rebuild in the US?)
--> surprisingly large numbers of trade with Baltic countries (it is less than $3 billion/year with all 3 of them)
--> NATO was delinquent, they were not paying their bills (nobody gets bills from the NATO)
--> since I came in many many billions additional have been paid by countries (not true, the 2% target for defense spending was agreed years ago)

- insult to the Free Press in the US
--> pick a real reporter, one from the Baltics, not fake news

Overall, completely ridiculous from an apparently clueless US president.

Last edited:
He gets a lot wrong, no doubt about it, but he has to learn the issues & procedures and then immediately answer questions on them, sometimes to a hostile press. It's akin to jamming for a test. Not to mention his age. Plus he seems to wear his thoughts on his sleeve.

Versus a seasoned politician that has had a careers worth of time to learn issues and process.

it must be annoying having Jim Acosta being an angry child every single time too :laugh:

HR McMaster on 3rd April 2018: "Russia brazenly and implausibly denies its actions, and we have failed to impose sufficient costs"
Mr. T on 4th April 2018: "Nobody has been tougher on Russia than me, but getting along with Russia would be a good thing, not a bad thing. And just about everybody agrees to that except very stupid people."

I'll give you two guesses as to who's words are more credible. :D

- insulting the 3 Baltic presidents
--> Mr. T is openly saying that the presidents of Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania are "stupid people" because they certainly have a very different opinion about Russia - Completely ridiculous from an US president.

- lies in his answers to the press:
--> The caravan is just walking through Mexico, and they do nothing about it
--> NAFTA is a horrible deal for the US
--> we are building the wall already
--> I want to bring the military home, because I want to start to rebuild our nation (what is to be rebuild in the US?)
--> surprisingly large numbers of trade (it is less than $3 billion with all 3 of them)
--> NATO was delinquent, they were not paying their bills
--> since I came in many many billions additional have been paid by countries

- insult to the Free Press in the US
--> pick a real reporter, one from the Baltics, not fake news

That list is not lies.

What is there to build in the US? You serious?
NATO wasnt paying a portion. Since 2015 there has been an increase of 46 billion. Some of that had to do with Trump..some..not all because there was an increase after Russia, Ukraine issues. Some unbias professionals like the vice president of defense and foreign policies at the cato institute stated that it would have something to do with Nato fearing Trump wont provide their share if others dont.
And yes countries have increased their spending, including Nato countries at Trumps request.
Nafta is pretty complex for any one of us to understand completely. But there are many negatives. After lengthy research it was proven that it hurt blue collar workers in jobs that relied on tariff protections. It showed a significant drop in wage growth. cant remember the article but Im pretty sure it was written in business Insider. Thats just one out of many

And woopty doo he called the media fake again. The room laughed.

Facts are facts. Your opinion doesnt make someone a liar because you dont like them.

Nope. That's why I don't like Sanders. I want US to be strong. I just want your leader to be smart too.

Sanders too weak on Foreign Policy. Kasich too weak on immigration for me.
I wanted Jeb Bush, but he seemed not too interested.

So he has done nothing good for that country and more bad? Would like some actual reasons from you instead of just saying trump is dumb herp derp

He's unreliable, lying all the time. Hardly a good ally for anyone. That's why I want Europe to come closer to China and trade more with them.
Trump only thinks of himself...I really don't think he cares about US either. He cares only about votes and popularity. He has never even tried uniting the country...just keeps attacking anything that seems left-leaning or liberal. He doesn't know how to do deals but he's good at destroying them with his "my way or highway"-attitude. But because of him people seem to have gotten more active in politics so that's a good thing. But yeah from my point of view...it's really hard to find good things that he has done. Maybe you can name a few that I could consider good things?

That list is not lies.

NATO wasnt paying a portion. Since 2015 there has been an increase of 46 billion. Some of that had to do with Trump..some..not all because there was an increase after Russia, Ukraine issues. Some unbias professionals like the vice president of defense and foreign policies at the cato institute stated that it would have something to do with Nato fearing Trump wont provide their share if others dont.
And yes countries have increased their spending, including Nato countries at Trumps request.
Nafta is pretty complex for any one of us to understand completely. But there are many negatives. After lengthy research it was proven that it hurt blue collar workers in jobs that relied on tariff protections. It showed a significant drop in wage growth. cant remember the article but Im pretty sure it was written in business Insider. Thats just one out of many

Facts are facts. Your opinion doesnt make someone a liar because you dont like them.

Yes I am serious. Mr. T took over a growing economy with the lowest unemployment rate for a long time. What is there to rebuild? Starting a new recession maybe?

- "NATO wasn't paying a portion" --> what has NATO to pay?
- The increased spending was agreed at a NATO summit and countries have been slowly increasing their defense spending according to the plan.
- What share does anyone have to contribute to NATO?
- NAFTA is certainly not perfect just like any other trade deal, but just as certainly not horrible. The clue is in "deal" which means a compromise between the parties. It led to a massive increase in trade between the three countries.
- you find it funny when the US president repeatedly calls on live TV the Free Press in the US Fake News?

Which part of my post is opinion? Those are all facts!

Sanders too weak on Foreign Policy. Kasich too weak on immigration for me.
I wanted Jeb Bush, but he seemed not too interested.

Yeah I don't know about Kasich's immigration plans. He just seemed like a good and smart guy. I wouldn't mind if Romney ran again too...could be a good republican candidate imo. Not sure who could be good from democratic side except Biden. Maybe Kamala Harris.

That list is not lies.

You're wasting your time.

Yeah I don't know about Kasich's immigration plans. He just seemed like a good and smart guy. I wouldn't mind if Romney ran again too...could be a good republican candidate imo. Not sure who could be good from democratic side except Biden. Maybe Kamala Harris.

Romney is running for Senate I think. Getting ready for a 2020 run perhaps.

So he has done nothing good for that country and more bad? Would like some actual reasons from you instead of just saying trump is dumb herp derp

Took a while to think one but North Korea-situation seems to improving so that's one. But you need to tell me more what good Trump has done.

Took a while to think one but North Korea-situation seems to improving so that's one. But you need to tell me more what good Trump has done.

of course you'll disagree, but I believe he is the most watched in his time slot.

Last edited:
Yes I am serious. Mr. T took over a growing economy with the lowest unemployment rate for a long time. What is there to rebuild? Starting a new recession maybe?

- "NATO wasn't paying a portion" --> what has NATO to pay?
- The increased spending was agreed at a NATO summit and countries have been slowly increasing their defense spending according to the plan.
- What share does anyone have to contribute to NATO?
- NAFTA is certainly not perfect just like any other trade deal, but just as certainly not horrible. The clue is in "deal" which means a compromise between the parties. It led to a massive increase in trade between the three countries.
- you find it funny when the US president repeatedly calls on live TV the Free Press in the US Fake News?

Which part of my post is opinion? Those are all facts!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

That was 4 years ago. With little to no upgrades since.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

of course you'll disagree, but I believe he is the most watch in his time slot.

With the economy...if you elected a monkey. Then monkey would be some sort of great president. How come you don't appreciate that Obama got you to that point? Tax cuts are fine yeah. I mean aren't they always? But they shouldn't have cut rich people's taxes. They were doing just great already. Should've raised their taxes imo to deal with healthcare issues and social security/national debt. Rich people don't have a problem to find more money from...well...everywhere.
Now Paul Ryan wants to cut from those programs (healthcare, social security) 'cause of the debt.

Sean Hannity speaks about 8 disasterous years under Obama...sure some people got left behind but I don't see how Trump is making their situation any better. And this thing about cutting the regulations...like that itself is a good thing. How about get rid of all regulations and see what happens. It's important to know what kind of regulations Trump is getting rid of.

Isis was already being crushed under Obama. Trump hasn't done anything there that made some kind of major difference. Rebuildiing the military...like your military is in bad shape or something? But sure spend more money for it and get more debt.

And FoxNews' attack against other media and FBI...I mean come on. FoxNews and Sinclair Broadcast Group are the enemy of democracy. They are like RT in US. Their brainwashing efforts are quite effective.

I don't get how Trump or any new president in office can get vilified so early into their tenure. That's what baffles me.

After the the world got carried away with the Obama 'Yes we can' shtick it turns out he didn't do an awful lot himself in the first term. He's had an underwhelming eight years whilst Trump has had a year and a half and is expected to perform miracles?

If anything, the first four years are transitioning from the previous administration and setting your own plans in motion. Trump's being lambasted for his personality flaws and not being given a fair crack of the whip I feel, and detractors are projecting their dislike of him as a person as opposed to a president....

I don't get how Trump or any new president in office can get vilified so early into their tenure. That's what baffles me.

After the the world got carried away with the Obama 'Yes we can' shtick it turns out he didn't do an awful lot himself in the first term. He's had an underwhelming eight years whilst Trump has had a year and a half and is expected to perform miracles?

If anything, the first four years are transitioning from the previous administration and setting your own plans in motion. Trump's being lambasted for his personality flaws and not being given a fair crack of the whip I feel, and detractors are projecting their dislike of him as a person as opposed to a president....

So why Trump should get the credit for such great economy? Let's see after 4 years then. Let's give Obama the credit for current economy that he deserves.

So why Trump should get the credit for such great economy? Let's see after 4 years then. Let's give Obama the credit for current economy that he deserves.
Trump shouldn't get credit for the economy, or take credit for it. It's just rallying support for a second term. I don't deny that Obama did some good work in his stint :cool:

Thats what haters do. Make up things and demand answers. He has done a fair bit and its only been a little bit. Most presidents have a tough time getting anything of significance done in 8 years. But this is the hate monger I spoke of earlier. Instead of the media declaring war on him because they are liberals and mad they are lost, they could have helped unite the country. Too much hate anger these days.

With the economy...if you elected a monkey. Then monkey would be some sort of great president. How come you don't appreciate that Obama got you to that point? Tax cuts are fine yeah. I mean aren't they always? But they shouldn't have cut rich people's taxes. They were doing just great already. Should've raised their taxes imo to deal with healthcare issues and social security/national debt. Rich people don't have a problem to find more money from...well...everywhere.
Now Paul Ryan wants to cut from those programs (healthcare, social security) 'cause of the debt.

Sean Hannity speaks about 8 disasterous years under Obama...sure some people got left behind but I don't see how Trump is making their situation any better. And this thing about cutting the regulations...like that itself is a good thing. How about get rid of all regulations and see what happens. It's important to know what kind of regulations Trump is getting rid of.

Isis was already being crushed under Obama. Trump hasn't done anything there that made some kind of major difference. Rebuildiing the military...like your military is in bad shape or something? But sure spend more money for it and get more debt.

And FoxNews' attack against other media and FBI...I mean come on. FoxNews and Sinclair Broadcast Group are the enemy of democracy. They are like RT in US. Their brainwashing efforts are quite effective.

Aside from the top generals confirming alot of it had to do with Trump it also had alot to do with him handing power over to military command instead of just the president. He changed the rules of engagement. It is no coincidence it all happened 5 months after he did.

Even military officials of Obama said it was too slow because they always had to go up the chain of command all the way to the white house for orders.

He also armed the Syrian defense forces in order to retake Raqqa from isis. Not only is it a great military move, it was a great decision to save lives of his soldiers by not having to send them in on foot. So yes, he has made a major difference and both sides agree. Haters disagree

As for your comment about Fox attacking the FBI. Please show evidence discrediting them and all the text messages. How come you dont like real proof though but you like accusations made by mainstream media without any proof.

Thats what haters do. Make up things and demand answers. He has done a fair bit and its only been a little bit. Most presidents have a tough time getting anything of significance done in 8 years. But this is the hate monger I spoke of earlier. Instead of the media declaring war on him because they are liberals and mad they are lost, they could have helped unite the country. Too much hate anger these days.
I think the media has played a huge part in this left/ right divide. They could have opted to be more selective in their critique for the things that actually matter. It's very easy to form a narrative and sway people's opinions of someone.....they hold all the power essentially.

They've managed to fragment a country priding itself on patriotism and pride, it's like they want to segregate society and set everyone back. With a bit more support, who knows how much more Trump could have achieved by now :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back