President Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that Trump has committed yet another heinous crime - this time he had the audacity to board Airforce One for the first time, get this, without waving to the press :eek2::eek2:

He did miss a great opportunity.....to flip em the finger :eek:

Next week: Outrage as Trump doesn't say 'please' and 'thankyou' :confused::confused:

It seems that Trump has committed yet another heinous crime - this time he had the audacity to board Airforce One for the first time, get this, without waving to the press :eek2::eek2:

He did miss a great opportunity.....to flip em the finger :eek:

Next week: Outrage as Trump doesn't say 'please' and 'thankyou' :confused::confused:

all I'm hearing is that the taxpayers need to pay 10-15 billion dollars (probably more) for the wall and Trump was supposed to negotiate with Mexico's president but guess not. all that Trump is talking about is dead/illegal voters who all voted for Clinton of course. that's some leadership there! can't handle that he actually won the election even though he lost the popular vote.

oh and US should steal the oil from other countries according to Trump. I'm sure that makes those american soldiers feeling safe currently serving in Iraq/Syria alongside with Iraqi troops.

oh and US should steal the oil from other countries according to Trump. I'm sure that makes those american soldiers feeling safe currently serving in Iraq/Syria alongside with Iraqi troops.

For someone that doesn't LIVE in the USA, you seem to have very strong, hateful opinions of our country and our people.

Are you kidding?

For someone that doesn't LIVE in the USA, you seem to have very strong, hateful opinions of our country and our people.

He's absolutely correct. Trump has endangered our Troops. He's a fucking moron. Anyone that doesn't know that is a moron too!

all I'm hearing is that the taxpayers need to pay 10-15 billion dollars (probably more) for the wall and Trump was supposed to negotiate with Mexico's president but guess not. all that Trump is talking about is dead/illegal voters who all voted for Clinton of course. that's some leadership there! can't handle that he actually won the election even though he lost the popular vote.

There is a large article on every news website that Trump is deciding on how to get Mexico to pay for the wall. So we will see what the outcome is. No need to just throw things around.

And I do believe that Trump would have won the popular vote. You have to remember millions of illegals were allowed to vote. Surely all you people arguing this dont think they would vote for Trump do you? CNN and the rest of the liberals try and say it isnt true. Common sense is all you need to know that it most likely is true. There was also a study done in recent elections where it was shown that as many as 2.8 million illegals voted. Those findings came about during a long study done by two university professors and their teams in 2014.

And that over 50% of democrats support illegal voting.

Trump threatens to kick out illegals.
Illegals go to the voting booth
Illegals vote for who?

There is a large article on every news website that Trump is deciding on how to get Mexico to pay for the wall. So we will see what the outcome is. No need to just throw things around.

And I do believe that Trump would have won the popular vote. You have to remember millions of illegals were allowed to vote. Surely all you people arguing this dont think they would vote for Trump do you? CNN and the rest of the liberals try and say it isnt true. Common sense is all you need to know that it most likely is true. There was also a study done in recent elections where it was shown that as many as 2.8 million illegals voted. Those findings came about during a long study done by two university professors and their teams.

And that over 50% of democrats support illegal voting.

Trump threatens to kick out illegals.
Illegals go to the voting booth
Illegals vote for who?

Well you have a problem there. What Trump is saying now is that US is paying for the wall and Mexico will repay it later on. But Trump isn't deciding what Mexico will do, so what if Mexico will say no (as they have repeatedly)? Some kind of blackmailing/tradewar starts?

Sure I'll remember that millions of illegals voted...when you provide the evidence. Your "most likely" isn't evidence. Even Paul Ryan says that he has seen no evidence of this voting behaviour.

Well you have a problem there. What Trump is saying now is that US is paying for the wall and Mexico will repay it later on. But Trump isn't deciding what Mexico will do, so what if Mexico will say no (as they have repeatedly)? Some kind of blackmailing/tradewar starts?

Sure I'll remember that millions of illegals voted...when you provide the evidence. Your "most likely" isn't evidence. Even Paul Ryan says that he has seen no evidence of this voting behaviour.

I have no problem. Thats not what Trump is saying, he has suggested that. He has also suggested a 20% tax on things coming across the border to pay for it and has stated there are many other options being discussed.

My evidence is a study was done by the online electoral studies and showed that as many as 2.8 million illegals voted in the previous elections. This study was done in 2014 so there is absolutely no bias towards or against Trump. Actually the results found there were enough illegals that voted to change the outcome of elections. Including the 60th vote that allowed democrats to move forward to pass the health care reform and other of Obamas objectives in the 111th congress.

So if you think that illegals would vote for that but not go out and vote for someone trying to kick them out of their homes, then you are in denial. So yes my 'most likely' is evidence and so is previous studies proving it has happened.

I'm trying to understand how illegal immigrants in the USA might be able to vote?

Surely to qualify and register as voters they must have documentation showing that they are citizens of the United States, which implies that they have naturalised and are by implication therefore no longer "illegal"?

Do polling officials check voters against registered voter lists to ensure they are bona fide voters?

I'm not familiar with US voting regulations, but confirming that a voter has the right to vote is surely a fundamental requirement?

On that subject this might be of interest:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

And this which is more about the supposed process of illegals voting:

I'm trying to understand how illegal immigrants in the USA might be able to vote?

Surely to qualify and register as voters they must have documentation showing that they are citizens of the United States, which implies that they have naturalised and are by implication therefore no longer "illegal"?

Do polling officials check voters against registered voter lists to ensure they are bona fide voters?

I'm not familiar with US voting regulations, but confirming that a voter has the right to vote is surely a fundamental requirement?
That's EXACTLY what I was going to ask! :thumbsup:

KK

I remember an illegal immigration office being interviewed about this and he said it was quite easy to do since obtaining fake id and it being accepted is very easy.

A study done this election shows almost 900,000 illegals voted. This isnt enough to make a difference but it goes to show who the hell know whats going on

I remember an illegal immigration office being interviewed about this and he said it was quite easy to do since obtaining fake id and it being accepted is very easy.

A study done this election shows almost 900,000 illegals voted. This isnt enough to make a difference but it goes to show who the hell know whats going on

how about those voter suppression efforts done by republicans? what do you think about them?

Just like claims have been made there was fraud in Nevada in order to favor Clinton.

you have all these claims but no evidence. court actually had to rule against republicans in north carolina. you should start going with facts instead of these claims or like Trump does: "many people are saying...". guess it's hard to be a republican when facts are against you, but gladly you have kellyanne conway with "alternative facts".

This thread show's the great difference between the right and the left. And that is what we in America call politic's.But the very idea that Trump can and will destroy every aspect of Obama from the books show's exactly what he is made of.
There seem's to be a lot of feeling's about this and I do feel that Obama did alot of good in the 8 year's of his time in the white house.Let's not forget what he had to deal with when he walked in?Bush Jr.'s little war. Left at his door step to deal with. And as to the Iran and Libya debacle's he did say he would have handled Libya differently given the response.
But he did not do anything is wrong. We bombed the shit out of the infra-structure and if we had been able to deal with the mad man in charge perhaps we could have done a better job. But all the world knew that Libya was a madman's idea of control. By killing off his opposition and raping any woman or girl that struck his fancy.Nah Obama simply did what the UN ask and that was what the rest of the top 11 sitting nation's ask. And they said they were ready to attack! But that we the US were the only ones with the fire power to stop this madman.

The over-whelming idea here is we are as people opposed by what we see and hear.Trump does deserve a chance.Agreed! And for the present we will have to wait and see. So far he has done very little to help the "little man" and that also will have to remain to be seen. The hurt that is going on is this Democrat and Republican hatred for each other's parties.True when Obama won in 2012 the democrat's held the top 3. Senate,House,President. Same here but republican and it will be just like the republican idea's. Money, money, money, bought and paid for by the Koch brother's.

Arguing this already done fact show's the diverse group's we have here at CM and I will say no more about this un-changing fact until we see what Pres.Trump does? It's been fun folk's and I wish you all a great day,month, year.Peace Out! Out Of The Mist! shewoff

Thats fine and all but alot of these protestors dont even know what they are protesting. They do it for attention or to cause trouble. Look at the female who's hair was lit on fire at the inauguration the other day because she is a Trump supported. So these people stand up and protest because they think Donald is full of hate. Really? But its okay for them to cause violence and hate, you know the very thing they are supposedly protesting.

Thats why I dont buy into any of it. I find the protestor type of people to be incredibly fake and dramatic. They have no personal opinion and are basically sheep looking to have "fun" and post their pictures all over facebook thinking everyone will think they are cool.

I had a friend from work fly to the USA to take part in the march. I asked her questions why. Her answer was well everyone tells me that he hates females. I asked her if she did any research, and her response was no she saw what she needed on the news or from a friend. I think thats pretty irresponsible. If you are standing up for something at least know what you are standing up for and if its even true. I never said much aside from she should research it and if she feels she is in the right and still wants to do it afterwards, go ahead. Its her choice so whatever.

Again, Look at Madonna. Who the hell is she to protest ANYTHING about what females are about or their treatment of anything. She doesnt care. Its for attention.

Its all made up garbage anyways. He has many sons and daughter and guess who he favors. His daughter. A female.

Look who was his campaign manager. The most important role of his election. A female.

you have all these claims but no evidence. court actually had to rule against republicans in north carolina. you should start going with facts instead of these claims or like Trump does: "many people are saying...". guess it's hard to be a republican when facts are against you, but gladly you have kellyanne conway with "alternative facts".

Actually all my posts have evidence. You just keep trying to throw things around to see if they stick. And every time you do, I bring up articles, links, studies as proof to toss your claims back in the garbage bin

You just repeat CNN. So continue on and Ill keep discrediting everything you say with facts and proof.

I dont agree with either side blocking voters. Next.

There's so much either biased or questionable news floating around this issue and indeed the whole election that it's becoming quite difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff these days. And that applies to both sides.

Couple of examples:

I was reading a piece on the internet just this morning about some guy called Gregg Phillips who has apparently made illegal voting claims on Twitter, but when questioned about his methodology and asked for a copy of his survey results he declined to provide it, saying that it was still being analysed and verified. That begs the question why his results are out in public. He said he had made a tweet about his project under the impression that no one took Twitter seriously (tell that to the mainstream media...and the president). He certainly created a firestorm around himself, judging by the reports.

Then there was the story in some newspapers of senior managers at State resigning "en masse", the implication being that this was triggered by an abhorrence for the new president, only to be contradicted by CNN (hardly pro-Trump according to the president btw), which reported that as is usual in these matters they had pre-signed resignation letters which the incoming administration accepted rather than have them stay.

Quote: *All four, career officers serving in positions appointed by the President, submitted letters of resignation per tradition at the beginning of a new administration. The letters from the White House said that their resignations were accepted and they were thanked for their service. Unquote

Just two small examples among many that are making it increasingly difficult to distinguish spin from truth...on all sides....and that's not good for society.

Like Hillary DIDN'T lie?

How about when black panthers were "guarding" voting stations in 2008 supposedly to ensure blacks could vote, intimidating white voters in the process.

And as far as having ID to vote, I see nothing wrong with that. A person needs an ID to drive, to buy alcohol, to buy cigarettes.... Yet they say requiring an ID is a hardship on the poor people. Do they not drive? Do none of them drink alcohol or smoke? How in the hell do they manage?

Or how many schools are not allowed to ask for birth certificates from possible illegal aliens because then they might be "outed" as being illegal. Yet USA citizens have to provide said certificates.

This household has always been democrat ...... not any more.

We were 100% behind Obama when he was voted in in 2008. After 8 years race relations are far worse than they were in the 60's, IMO.

The national debt went from 10.5 trillion to 20 trillion.

When this thread started, I swore to myself I wouldn't get drawn in. So much for that plan!

I'm still trying to figure why YOU are so "involved" in this thread in the first place.

When this thread started, I swore to myself I wouldn't get drawn in. So much for that plan!

I'm still trying to figure why YOU are so "involved" in this thread in the first place.

Yeah I said the same thing. its a topic that can get heated and the views of either side are so strong there is just no sense even talking about it. One side brings up one the other engages and rinse and repeat. Insults start to fly and people take all of this very personal.

I only get involved when I see people throwing up what CNN dishes out. I cannot stand that network. I used to watch them but after this election I think they were so bias it became nothing but a witch hunt and lies. News stations need to stick to the facts. Bashing one side non stop is just ridiculous. If you look at their website its actually incredibly obsessive. And I hate when I see people buying into their crap. It shows what they are doing is working on a certain scale.

The funny thing is. Im with Bell Canada for my tv. And in order to watch CNN and you have to have an upgraded package. I downgraded because I will not pay for that vileness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back