President Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time Germany had a good guy like Trump was in 1933-1945...............What a blast that was. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

I wouldn't moan too much, after all Sweden didn't help the battle to stop Onkel Adolf, did they? :rolleyes:

The last time Germany had a good guy like Trump was in 1933-1945...............What a blast that was. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

I'm no German. My Grandfather fought in a gun turret on a aircraft shooting against German aircraft, and lived to tell the tale. the man of all people i loved & i respected more than anyone i know, which includes my own father by 100 fold.
So, like many, he would not appreciate what this sentence means but: One cannot ignore what that ''good guy'' done for Germany as a country before ww2.
That said, Hillary is a joke of a human being, and i doubt Trump is much better. But one can only hope, because with the same repetitive bullshit elections in the US... that's all we ever do.

I wouldn't moan too much, after all Sweden didn't help the battle to stop Onkel Adolf, did they? :rolleyes:

No we didn't and now we have been waiting over 70 years for his heir and voila; he has arrived. I'm longing to join you putting on my brown shirt and march again. :rolleyes:

For those who realize that BBC, NBC, CNN, NY Times etc are all FAKE NEWS you can read the truth about almost everything on these sites:

www.breitbart.com
www.hemmorrhoidsdonthurt.com
www.elvisisalive.co.uk
www.nationalenquirer.com

should list them all together. Although CNN is a little less trustworthy than national enquirer. My favorite was when they gave hilary the questons to the debate. They should win an award this year for the most trusted in the industry

That's unfortunately typical of the arrogant pseudo-intellectual liberal elite whose opinions seem to have permeated society from the bottom up, via the schools, media and colleges. They've given up on what they consider the 'old timers' (people who remember discipline and monoculturalism) but still aim their vitriol and illogicality at them while engendering political correctness and unquestioning subservience to their ideals in the rest of the population. It's a big shock to them when despite their huge arsenal of media advantage and sycophantic 'celebrities' they get their butts kicked in democratic votes, their shocked realization that reasonably-minded people see right through them....:D

Sorry...he lost by 3million votes...what's shocking is that he's the leader of the USA with those kind of numbers. And Russian interference....Nothing democratic about that.

as it says there in washingtonpost: "But there is no evidence that Hillary Clinton, through the Clinton Foundation, raised “hundreds of millions of dollars” for a hospital that was never built. We consulted groups that have been critical of recovery delays in Haiti, but they could not point to a specific Clinton Foundation-funded hospital project, either.

“We’ve tried to figure out what he might be citing as well, but we can’t provide you with a source of his claim because one doesn’t exist,” said Craig Minassian, a Clinton Foundation spokesman. “The Clinton Foundation never committed to build a hospital, nor did it accept, raise, or spend funds for that purpose. His claim is false.”"

It's a common theme. Republicans try to blame Clintons for about everything as did Trump. Spending tens of millions of dollars to investigate them and never finding any wrong doing. Let's spend the same amount to investigate Trump. But people want to believe that Clintons are guilty so they make them the bad guys without any kind of evidence. As for the other news outlet or whatever you can call that..."Obama’s Farewell Tears Are an Insult, His Record is Soaked in Blood"...oh please :p
So far the facts are that the Clintons have helped millions of people and Trump has exploited them. And that will continue for 4 years at least. Though my guess is it will last around 2 years before he's kicked out.

And don't forget those wretched emails that were the top headline for the entire campaign....ad effen nauseum we heard about it.....and yet during the bush years there were private servers at the White House....something like 22 million emails were lost....deleted...etc..oh how come they went missing...right...all had to do with the fake weapons of mass destruction, and the before and after 9 11...

Just watching 'Roast of' with Donald Trump on My5.

For those who have never seen 'Roast of', it is hilarious where various celebrities/comedians seriously take the piss out of their guests. Hosted by Seth McFarlane, Snoop Dog, Larry King, etc. This one was first aired Feb 2016, so obviously at the start of his presidential campaign. The remarks are actually quite cutting, which makes it more fun!

Sweden was neutral, like Switzerland, but they did provide a save haven to many Scandinavian Jews and (through its diplomat Wallenberg) saved tens of thousands of Hungarian Jews.

Did anyone see the 'Free Melania' video from the inauguration? Makes me wonder what he said to her. - it looks like it was mean though, she looks on the verge of tears at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's unfortunately typical of the arrogant pseudo-intellectual liberal elite whose opinions seem to have permeated society from the bottom up, via the schools, media and colleges. They've given up on what they consider the 'old timers' (people who remember discipline and monoculturalism) but still aim their vitriol and illogicality at them while engendering political correctness and unquestioning subservience to their ideals in the rest of the population. It's a big shock to them when despite their huge arsenal of media advantage and sycophantic 'celebrities' they get their butts kicked in democratic votes, their shocked realization that reasonably-minded people see right through them....:D

really good post.

Sure I usually have liberal views but conservatives had a few good candidates. John Kasich (by far the best candidate in the whole field imo...from republicans and democrats!) was one of them but instead of some reasonable guy you elect some manipulator who doesn't pay his bills to small businesses, has fraudent "university", lies about the audit of his taxes obviously...well 70% or so what Trump said was complete bs and still he gets elected. Sorry but quite hard to imagine people being smart if electing a guy like him. Now he's in charge of many american lives too but guess those lives didn't matter that much to voters. Just wanted to say fu to politicians and press or whatever ridiculous reason. About the same with Brexit really. Yeah be angry and make stupid choices. Gladly americans are the ones who need to live with the consequences.
It's funny how americans claim to have the greatest country in the world or whatever...by what standards? Greatest military? Yeah can agree with that. But all the basic things you have totally messed up. Basic education...people barely can read there...but guess that's how republicans want it so they have a chance in elections. Healthcare seems to be only for wealthy enough people. Now let's start polluting more so you get nice factories too. Screw the environment...oh and what global warming? Oh right...chinese hoax.

indoctrinated much?
teach (a person or group) to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.

Wow this thread just ran away. All I wanted to say is that the new First Lady looks lovely:)

Having said that I like President Trump now, I may not like him next year but for now I like him. If I was still living in America I would definitely be up for a pro American jobs President rather than what we have had so far. Call me naive but that is the way I feel. Now President Trump has signed some unpopular Executive Orders regarding oil pipelines with the stipulation that American steel is used. So this creates American jobs. Hopefully the people that build the pipeline take all precautions to protect the environment. So far President Trump has put his money where his mouth is and like hi or don't like him he is living up to his promises which is a lot more than previous presidents have done. Guys don't jump all over me but this is JUST my opinion:)

Yep, runaway thread and it appear's that many of the opinion's are not from the US. And there seem's to be alot of this anti-trump talk?I have to say that he is the biggest threat to the world at this time and people don't even seem to care?
He is a vindictive over- bearing monster and will show exactly what he is made of quickly.Already he has stopped all of the active sites at the white house blog.He install's people who are against the idea's of the places they are placed. The EPA boss is an overly zealous anti-EPA puppet.The same for all of his appointee's all against and seem to be dead set on destruction all of what make's America great?

And the so called trouble maker's are the ones who see thru the BS. And let's not forget about the TeaParty. They do exactly the very same thing. It is a geo-political disaster and it will take a toll on all of us.
And yes pretty and nice and all of that BUT! These thing's do not decide the out come of the western world?Oh yea this is just my opinion.Peace Out! Out Of The Mist! shewoff

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 91
Some are hellbent on discrediting him at every turn. Putting his country's welfare before others translates as racism to some people :confused::confused: He's not breaking diplomatic relations with world leaders, he's just prioritizing his nation.

We aren't supposed to 'like' our leaders and politicians anyway, they're here to serve the populace. The problem stems from social media and the intrusion that brings into every facet of people's lives, including celebs and politicians. The frenzy that can be whipped up over the most banal things is astounding.

You can be sure there wouldn't have been the furore we have now several years ago, people weren't as easily manipulated by technology. I doubt there would have been mass protest rallies either, people would have just got on with it.

Presidents are judged on their legacy after their term is over, maybe he ought to be left to do his job now. Obama was hyped up to be the greatest thing since sliced bread and he left the world.......Obamacare?

Some are hellbent on discrediting him at every turn. Putting his country's welfare before others translates as racism to some people :confused::confused: He's not breaking diplomatic relations with world leaders, he's just prioritizing his nation.

We aren't supposed to 'like' our leaders and politicians anyway, they're here to serve the populace. The problem stems from social media and the intrusion that brings into every facet of people's lives, including celebs and politicians. The frenzy that can be whipped up over the most banal things is astounding.

You can be sure there wouldn't have been the furore we have now several years ago, people weren't as easily manipulated by technology. I doubt there would have been mass protest rallies either, people would have just got on with it.

Presidents are judged on their legacy after their term is over, maybe he ought to be left to do his job now. Obama was hyped up to be the greatest thing since sliced bread and he left the world.......Obamacare?

Why is it that you ignore everything else about Obama except Obamacare? Sure it isn't perfect but at least it got 20milj. more people insured. Healthcare there has been a disaster for an eternity and people don't seem to want to fix it. Perhaps you should learn from your northern neighbours how to make lives better in general.

At least you're right about how easy it is to manipulate people nowadays. They believe all the crap Trump says and ignore everything that Trump has done so far. There's no excuse blaming the social media or media or anyone else except yourself if you don't go through the facts before you make decisions.

Why is it that you ignore everything else about Obama except Obamacare? Sure it isn't perfect but at least it got 20milj. more people insured. Healthcare there has been a disaster for an eternity and people don't seem to want to fix it. Perhaps you should learn from your northern neighbours how to make lives better in general.

At least you're right about how easy it is to manipulate people nowadays. They believe all the crap Trump says and ignore everything that Trump has done so far. There's no excuse blaming the social media or media or anyone else except yourself if you don't go through the facts before you make decisions.

Ok so I've re-assessed my stance on Obama, and may have been a bit harsh.

He has scraped into the top 40 of all-time American Presidents and is ahead of Bush Jr.

I find it really annoying how some people just give everything they have to posting about this crap. I have unfollowed many people on my facebook because the same people every day posting propaganda laced, misleading garbage on fb. EVERY SINGLE DAY MULTIPLE TIMES. Please for the love of god wont you just go for a walk or something. Memes of Trump being Hitler. Come the hell on. He is nothing close to Hitler at all.

I really agree that we should all wait and see what he does. Freaking out and calling him hitler before hes done anything is dramatic.

Plus hes not that great looking I really dont need to see him on my fb anytime I go on there to message someone

That his unemployment rate is completely false with the bs claim its at 4.7%. Thats a bloody lie and its been proven.

That he made a really terrible deal with Iraq, the largest supporter of terrorism

That hes shunned alot of his allies for no good reason at all.

Hes added a massive amount of debt to the USA

He made himself look awful when he drew a line with Syria and they crossed it and he did nothing

opening americas borders for a free for all

obamacare is a joke and lies. Instead of saving families 2500 a year it actually increased 40% on average

He gave egypt tanks, f16s and 1.5 billion dollars of tax payers money. That president is now in jail for murder.

Libya

My favorite part was the relentless interviews he did and stated not to worry about isis and they are contained. Yea ok

What has Trump done so far?

For me so far a huge positive is that he seems to be giving the UK a big boost re Brexit while adding to the beginning of the end of the European Union. He appears to be cutting a swath through a lot of corrupt self serving institutions and organisations.
I hope that with ObamaCare he shows the way for the UK to follow by reducing the corruption of pharmaceutical companies and their distributors alongside the medical equipment and implement providers who charge big bucks even for simply paracetamol tablets. Ex government officials ( as well as maybe sitting officials) getting huge cash benefits from sanctioning such deals.

It appears to me that Trump the businessman could use his acumen to save his Country a fortune and direct that money to better uses.
Maybe I am just being romantic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back