President tests positive for COVID-19

I see in the news the Trump is being treated with a steroid, Dexamethasone, was has been proven to reduce the length of recovery from Covid-19. no mention of HCQ...

I see in the news the Trump is being treated with a steroid, Dexamethasone, was has been proven to reduce the length of recovery from Covid-19. no mention of HCQ...

First Regeneron, an antibody-cocktail, then Remdesivir and now Dexamethasone.

While the first one is very strange, administering an experimental "last resort" drug, the other two is just following science.

How is he going to explain this one to the HCQ+Zpac+zinc squad?

Anyway, glad he's getting better.

McEnary really sticks it to the toxic liberal media here at the press conferences. She's a pleasure to watch. Hope she gets better soon. Went through a double M, as well.

@mack, VP debate: Pence headed up the Covid19 task force, Harris will try and paint it as a dismal failure. I anticipate him winning that argument and propelling Mr. T and himself back in to the White House for 2020.

Donald Trump says he will leave hospital later on Monday

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Sent via @updayUK
Just proves the mans an idiot. And I wonder how many people will see this as a presidential statement that Coronavirus isnt that bad and ignore all the correct medical advice.
It looks like America is in for many more deaths if people decide to follow this idiots lead.

Just proves the mans an idiot. And I wonder how many people will see this as a presidential statement that Coronavirus isnt that bad and ignore all the correct medical advice.
It looks like America is in for many more deaths if people decide to follow this idiots lead.

I posted this in May. Didn't get it exactly right but very close. The ULTIMATE CON! :D

1601924904388.png

I posted this in May. Didn't get it exactly right but very close. The ULTIMATE CON! :D

View attachment 142752
The whole thing stinks, wouldnt be surprising if he contracted it before he went to the Biden debate, and that would fit in with what we know as days 7 - 10 in this virus are when the worst symptoms seem to come along, as per BoJo when he had it.
Some polls are showing Biden leads by 53% - 39%, I hope this is a true reflection on how America intends to vote, the sooner they get rid of this charlatan the better, and I hope Don the Con will get a vacation in prison sometime next year for the mayhem he has caused.

Last edited:
The whole thing stinks, wouldnt be surprising if he contracted it before he went to the Biden debate, and that would fit in with what we know as days 7 - 10 in this virus are when the worst symptoms seem to come along, as per BoJo when he had it.
Some polls are showing Biden leads by 53% - 39%, I hope this is a true reflection on how America intends to vote, the sooner they get rid of this charlatan the better, and I hope Don the Con will get a vacation in prison sometime next year for the mayhem he has caused.

At this moment, I would be prepared to bet my last shirt that he did not have COVID-19. That this was his CON because he realized a miraculous October vaccine surprise will not happen, nor a V-recovery of the economy. He was betting heavily on both. The infections in the WH were his chance to proclaim he got it too and present himself as invincible. The cult will believe anything at this time. It almost feels like the USA is now a NKSA (NK stands for North-Korea).

Does anyone believe that any sane doctor would treat the PRESIDENT of a country not with one, but two experimental drugs that the FDA recommends to use only in the most severe cases, and that in a period of two days? The president as a guinea pig? What if it goes completely wrong? Especially Dexamethasone?

1601929743615.png

And the patient, who took a whole litany of other medications not related to COVID had no side-effects, no nothing?

And now he's out and perfectly well, after only 72 hrs?

As always, I'll happily be proven wrong. Unfortunately, AFAIK presidential records in the US are under lock for 50 years, so I won't be around to find out.

View attachment 142752

I'd forgotten that ruckus, I can see why you might think he's pulling a stroke here with this last minute infection. But he has been out and about a lot, very active [unlike biden] so could have been a bit run down and more susceptible to catching it, compared to his children who have not picked it up.

I think it would be very risky for him to fake getting covid-19, the comey's and brennan's etc.. are still not without power and influence, on top of the lincoln project rinos who would love to see trump gone, it would only take one whistleblower or intercepted communication etc...

--------
this gave me a chuckle on the bbc from their "False coronavirus claims and rumours about Trump" article:

1601934917404.png

A video which claims to show bikers praying for President Donald Trump outside the Walter Reed Medical Center in suburban Washington isn't from this weekend, and wasn't even filmed in the United States.

The clip, shared more than 25,000 times on Twitter and viewed over 1.3 million times, was uploaded onto video-sharing platform TikTok on Friday.

However,
, verified by the BBC, reveals that the video was actually shot in South Africa and shows bikers protesting against farm murders.

The original clip was
on 29 August, and comparison with Google Street View shows it was shot outside the Union Building in Pretoria.

------

Secret' oxygen tank rumour
Another rumour being spread suggested that the president was wearing a secret oxygen tank when he was seen leaving the White House on Friday.

A number of accounts supporting the Democrats circled close-up images of Trump claiming they could see he was hooked up to some kind of device - and using it as evidence that the White House was downplaying how ill the President really is.

But even if he wasn't toting a hidden tank, we do now know that the president was given supplemental oxygen at several points over the weekend.

Rumours that the President is pretending to be ill for votes continue to spread online, pushed by some high-profile opponents of Mr Trump. ;) :p

And at the extreme fringes, some QAnon supporters have gathered outside the hospital. They are pushing the baseless conspiracy that Trump is "pretending" to have Covid-19 in a bid to trick the "deep state" and have powerful people arrested.

---------
Coins commemorating "Donald Trump defeating Covid" on sale from an online outlet called the White House Gift Shop have no connection with the US President.

Much-shared but false posts on social media suggest that President Trump is selling the $100 (£77) coins to make money on the back of his diagnosis. :laugh:

The store was set up in 1946 by President Harry S Truman in the basement of the White House, but it was subsequently transferred to a private company which now holds the "White House Gift Shop" trademark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back