President tests positive for COVID-19

ThomasMT

MM
Pretty big story for Friday morning:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Stock market futures taking a sizeable tumble in the US and Europe (2-3%) and concerns that Russia will take advantage of this situation with cyber attacks and their usual tricks.

Wishing the president and the first lady a speedy recovery.

I don't believe a single word that comes out of that ville *man* mouth, after how poorly he did in the debate. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if hes.once again
Lying. Just for a media stunt so it looks like we're all in this together.

Only thing I feel bad for is the virus it self having to live inside him * if he has it*

I don't believe a single word that comes out of that ville *man* mouth, after how poorly he did in the debate. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if hes.once again
Lying. Just for a media stunt so it looks like we're all in this together.

Only thing I feel bad for is the virus it self having to live inside him * if he has it*
What a vile thing to say your mum raised you wrong

What a vile thing to say your mum raised you wrong

Oh I'm sorry I should be so sad for trump shouldn't I

He knew about how dangerous covid was and played it down. he lied to the American people on purpose, he does not care about the regular American, he's own ego and views on this has killed over 200000+ people, he has done nothing but lie and spread fake news about the virus from day one, he has held rallys with thousand of people standing next to each other, loads not wearing masks.
He's actions continue to put lives at danger.

He couldn't even say I condem white supremacrics in front of 10s of millions of people cause he knew by doing so he would lose them as allys

Thank the Lord my mom raised me to have my own views and with love so I can see people like trump for who they are, unlike millions who get brainwashed in to thinking he is a good person

So is he ever going to admit that HCQ, which he strenuously touted as a cure for COVID-19, doesn't actually work then?
He said 4 years ago when asked to show he's tax returns they will be done soon , 4 years later he still not published them, so there's no chance of him admitting he was wrong when it comes to this, he ego is to big for that. In trumps head he's never wrong.

Trump's a world class president.

He couldn't even say I condem white supremacrics in front of 10s of millions of people cause he knew by doing so he would lose them as allys

It starts at 6:17 - pay close attention

Just to clarify I don't wish him death if he has it.

I was going to say maybe he will take it seriously after he recovers
But then I remembered he's not going to be in office much longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back