PokerStars scam

ace12349876

Dormant Account
So I haven’t had a trouble with PokerStars for years, probably because I never won a series amount of money, but 5 days ago I came 1st in a tournament and won £3000, before I had chance to cash it out they froze my account with no explanation and said to contact stars support, I have sent over 20 emails with no reply, with a bit of research I found that lots of people have experienced the same thing on trustpilot, Does anybody have advice for me because surely this is illegal

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very common thing now. I know player who had the exact same experience. Did nothig wrong, won a big amount and got a ban.

Pokerstars became very shady lately.

This is interesting. They excluded me because I had an SE with Sky, but not before losing a fair amount of cash. Now, 20 days later and 8 emails including two complaint emails....absolutely zero response. Absolute joke.

Wow really? I thought this was the most reputable site out there for poker , I have regularly deposited and withdrawn thousands of dollars here but I don't have a significant win yet. Were you colluding or playing from different locations or had multiple accounts?

Also, how come the support hasn't responded back to you ? They have always responded back to me in 24 hours or a few days as far as I can remember.

I agree with arjun2001. I've played on Poker Stars for over 10 years and I've never had a problem with support or withdrawals. I would suggest you contact support through the [Help] option only. A cold email will be seen as suspicious. If you have circumvented the rules such as using a BOT, collusion or playing through a VPN the site would inform you not ignore you. My last withdrawal of £5000 was completed in 3 days and Poker Stars recently paid out over 7 Million Euros to a lucky slot player. For the forum to support you we need more detailed information. Hopefully all can be resolved and you can collect your win.

Hughal

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back