Poker: Advice on best place for USA Player online

no where? All these sites are screwing over players. Full tilt did, now the everleaf network has as of last weekish, pokerstars has banned US players, cake isnt really paying US players. At this time with the way the US governement is crushing sites, I wouldnt feel comfortable recommending you anywhere!

It's not a great time for US players at the moment :(

Your best option is probably something on the Merge Network such as Carbon. Or you could give bovada a go (re-branded US facing arm of Bodog).

I remember when I used to play against tons of americans on crypto - those were the days...

Intertops only has two cashout methods for US players, a $50 check and a WU for a $70-$180 fee. They are fast payouts though, and much safer than most other Cake Poker skins. Right now, I think Americascardroom and True Poker are the way to go. They are owned or closely related to Betcris/Bookmaker, A+ books. The downside is most games are bad beat jackpots and there is little other action than NLHE. It is a dark day in the US for sure.

Intertops only has two cashout methods for US players, a $50 check and a WU for a $70-$180 fee. They are fast payouts though, and much safer than most other Cake Poker skins. Right now, I think Americascardroom and True Poker are the way to go. They are owned or closely related to Betcris/Bookmaker, A+ books. The downside is most games are bad beat jackpots and there is little other action than NLHE. It is a dark day in the US for sure.
Last time I checked (a long time ago, I admit!), True Poker didn't accept USA players.
Do you know when they changed that policy?

True Poker used to be my absolute favourite poker room... until I discovered PKR! :thumbsup:

KK

Last time I checked (a long time ago, I admit!), True Poker didn't accept USA players.

True Poker used to be my absolute favourite poker room... until I discovered PKR! :thumbsup:

KK

AFAIK True Poker has taken US players from day 1 and never stopped. They have at least taken US players since Black Friday but I am pretty sure they have always been US friendly. DoylesRoom became Americascardroom after the rebranding. ACR was the Dobrosoft flagship years ago but disappeared after UIGEA because they were an Ongame skin at the time and Ongame left the US market.

KK

PKR graphics are super fun.

I find it extremely difficult to multi-table and it seems to slow down my computer. If they could set up a better way for multi-tabling I would play there a lot. Plus there VIP stuff is pretty awesome. Once you get to each level, you stay there forever and you dont drop down.

PKR graphics are super fun.

I find it extremely difficult to multi-table and it seems to slow down my computer. If they could set up a better way for multi-tabling I would play there a lot. Plus there VIP stuff is pretty awesome. Once you get to each level, you stay there forever and you dont drop down.
PKR have a "Play in low resolution" option when you log in - have you tried that to see if it improves your speed?

BTW, True Poker no longer uses that 3D software. They moved to what appears to be an updated version of the old Dobrosoft software.
Oh what a bummer! The 3D software was the only thing that made that site great!
I even registered as "AustinPowers" specifically so I could be the Austin Powers character and say "Oh DO behave!" when people had the cheek to raise me! :p
KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back