People begging for money on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMWSTACK

Ueber Meister
What do i do if i have users from here sending private messages begging for money? I just got one from Prostudio.

Two words "Report Them"
Name and shame the members that do this crap I say.
No need for this.
Begging for money
0511-0812-2314-4228_Cartoon_Bum_Begging_for_Money_clipart_image.jpg

You probably just did it by posting here. :D

Asking for money is a big no-no so alert Meister or one of the mods and you more than likely won't be bothered again.

That is awful - I dont get the nerve of some people :eek:

Tacky says it all, now i have certain friends that we will gift each other over at 3 Dice but thats a different issue, but pan handling on a forum is as bad as it gets:mad:...................laurie

How would s/he know you had money and how would you get that money to him/her?

Have you two talked before? I seems strange that a total stranger would PM someone for money?

Have you two talked before? I seems strange that a total stranger would PM someone for money?

Not that strange - there have been similar cases here before - all thankfully dealt with speedily by the 'Meister.

Definitely uncool behaviour.

All anyone would have to do is look at the Winner Screenshot thread to see if you had hit and then just take a stab. Or maybe something was posted in a thread that would alert. Or could have just been a lucky guess. :)

Happens around this time of year.

hello

I Am PROSTUDIO and my name is ELIS and i am from Albania!
NOONE knows me here but some members remember me for the gambling problem i had before!
I know its not normal asking someone which you dont know MONEY!
I start this topic with MEISTER and he did not answer me cause he maybe thinked what you all are thinking right now!
Sorry if i broke the privacy of 3 members here which i ask them money!
I just watch their winnings history and i thought something from them can be sent to me just to save the life of my brother cause he need expensive medicine for the drugs. to not take it anymore!
Anyway i know i use a bad method but just i feel so bad this days and i was thinking that good memebers here would understand me!
MEISTER if you think i must be out of this forum take your decision but i write this post cause i wont to apologies if anyone is feeling bad for that!
BYE BYE And i wish more big winnings in the future and i hope noone will feel like im feeling now but this is LIFE
Someone is happy and Someone is sad!
Some gambling money must be used to do good things in life.....
Anyway sorry again......
My best regards to all!

Winner screenshots.

I saw that he requested pirated software in another post. Should be close to getting banned.

hello

If we all were talking in REAL with each other about all what this forum include i am sure we will have other behave with each other anyway i understand that my behave is not GOOD

This is so sad all the way around, not only for the member being asked for money but also for the member that is asking.
Obviously there is a gambling problem here and yes it is uncool to think others will feed a person obsession to gamble. But I think this would have been handled better pm'ing the meister first and letting him know of this problem and handling it discretely. I see no reason for a public tar and feathering unless the situation continued.
So have to say, this thread just makes me feel bad for both parties involved and the rest of us shouldn't have to have been subjected to it.

hello

This is so sad all the way around, not only for the member being asked for money but also for the member that is asking.
Obviously there is a gambling problem here and yes it is uncool to think others will feed a person obsession to gamble. But I think this would have been handled better pm'ing the meister first and letting him know of this problem and handling it discretely. I see no reason for a public tar and feathering unless the situation continued.
So have to say, this thread just makes me feel bad for both parties involved and the rest of us shouldn't have to have been subjected to it.

I pm him but he did not answer to me!
Maybe i should opened a thread here about that and i just did not find the right way..
Apologies again....
I know all have hard earned money here and in fact the most dificult person which you can ask money and not receive nothing for a couple reasons is a GAMBLER....:)
It is just a desperate moment in life and i made this mistake.....
If you can all forgive me i will be happy....

I ran out of thanks Marvin:thumbsup:, your post was spot on, if the need was for gambling, then there is a problem that maybe should have been handled in a private manner, i feel for those that cant control themselves, we all like to gamble or we wouldnt be here as we wouldnt have anything in common to yap about.

I just hope this player if thats the problem gets help and i do pray that there isnt a family involved, sometimes people get desperate during bad times, so like you i feel for both parties................laurie

What do i do if i have users from here sending private messages begging for money? I just got one from Prostudio.
You report it by forwarding it to me or one of the mods as indicated.

I Am PROSTUDIO and my name is ELIS and i am from Albania!
NOONE knows me here but some members remember me for the gambling problem i had before!
I know its not normal asking someone which you dont know MONEY!
I start this topic with MEISTER and he did not answer me cause he maybe thinked what you all are thinking right now!
Sorry if i broke the privacy of 3 members here which i ask them money!
I just watch their winnings history and i thought something from them can be sent to me just to save the life of my brother cause he need expensive medicine for the drugs. to not take it anymore!
Anyway i know i use a bad method but just i feel so bad this days and i was thinking that good memebers here would understand me!
MEISTER if you think i must be out of this forum take your decision but i write this post cause i wont to apologies if anyone is feeling bad for that!
BYE BYE And i wish more big winnings in the future and i hope noone will feel like im feeling now but this is LIFE
Someone is happy and Someone is sad!
Some gambling money must be used to do good things in life.....
Anyway sorry again......
My best regards to all!

Hi Elis - sorry to hear of your troubles, and I just searched and found your email. Sorry not to get back to right away.

The problem with setting up donation spots for members is that it would be abused. Sure there are people with serious problems: Jinnia just lost her house and all of her belongings, Chayton has just undergone some major surgery, there are many many people here who could use extra cash for serious stuff. And then there are the gamblers. :rolleyes:

Bottom line is that you shouldn't be asking others for cash - tempting as it may be. I hope you can find a solution to your problem without needing this kind of help from others.

All I can say is least Prostudio came forward on this and asked for forgiveness & I bet Prostudio learned a lesson here.
I say close this thread.
Why put more dirt in the hole.

Merry Christmas To All.
It's the time of year for giving.But if you beg to me I don't give.

hello

Thank you and sorry again....
Yes i know it was not the right way....
I wish the best for everyone here also!
Unfortunately i lose my home too but cause of both problems ....gambling and drugs but no need everyones here know about my problems!
God help all!

I pm him but he did not answer to me!
Maybe i should opened a thread here about that and i just did not find the right way..
Apologies again....
I know all have hard earned money here and in fact the most dificult person which you can ask money and not receive nothing for a couple reasons is a GAMBLER....:)
It is just a desperate moment in life and i made this mistake.....
If you can all forgive me i will be happy....

Do you have a family member or Clergy that you can talk to, forgivness is easy as long as the person is being honest with himself and others, this being the most giving time of the year makes it harder for those in dispair, im sure there are folks out there that can help you with your problem.Its a cold world out there but there are orgs. that will help you as long as your willing to help yourself. I will be praying for you and hope that it guides you to the help that you may need..............laurie

Do you have a family member or Clergy that you can talk to, forgivness is easy as long as the person is being honest with himself and others, this being the most giving time of the year makes it harder for those in dispair, im sure there are folks out there that can help you with your problem.Its a cold world out there but there are orgs. that will help you as long as your willing to help yourself. I will be praying for you and hope that it guides you to the help that you may need..............laurie

Sure i have a family and they sure know about this problem but i feel so ashame with them and its not their fault if me and my brother make this big mistakes in our life.....we all know drugs and gambling are the most terrible sin in a life of a person when it comes to be a problem....
Thank you for your prayers and i respect you really much
I hope your prayers will be listen by our GOD

Sure i have a family and they sure know about this problem but i feel so ashame with them and its not their fault if me and my brother make this big mistakes in our life.....we all know drugs and gambling are the most terrible sin in a life of a person when it comes to be a problem....
Thank you for your prayers and i respect you really much
I hope your prayers will be listen by our GOD

I can think of a whole list of sins worse than drugs and gambling but those two are a deadly combo mixed when your addicted, i would ask that you seek out a gambling and drug stepdown group or if you have neither in Albania, Clergy can always help or just a person whom you respect as a role model can be a great start in trying to fight of what now in your life has become a demon and is hurting you, people will help you as long as you are willing to help yourself, but not with money to gamble or buy drugs with, i wish you peace Prostudio:)............laurie

hello

I can think of a whole list of sins worse than drugs and gambling but those two are a deadly combo mixed when your addicted, i would ask that you seek out a gambling and drug stepdown group or if you have neither in Albania, Clergy can always help or just a person whom you respect as a role model can be a great start in trying to fight of what now in your life has become a demon and is hurting you, people will help you as long as you are willing to help yourself, but not with money to gamble or buy drugs with, i wish you peace Prostudio:)............laurie

Thank you very very much
If those money will be used or i think to use them for gambling or drugs, i will pray that GOD punish me for that....and give to me the max or punishion but ..i cant listen the voice of gambling and drugs when i am in this situation....i can be sure of that....i am graduated professor in academy of arts here in albania and i am good integrated in intelectual life so i cant do that mistake....but you are right...people can get help with their ideas but not with money.....specially is those money will be used for gambling and drugs.
Peace for your too....from my heart
ELIS

Thank you and sorry again....
Yes i know it was not the right way....
I wish the best for everyone here also!
Unfortunately i lose my home too but cause of both problems ....gambling and drugs but no need everyones here know about my problems!
God help all!

So...which is it? You need money for your brother's expensive medical/medicine bills.....or you need money for more gambling and drugs?

I almost believed you until you posted the above as well as this:

I know all have hard earned money here and in fact the most dificult person which you can ask money and not receive nothing for a couple reasons is a GAMBLER....

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back