Logo
external image

3dice is actually all Moonshine

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnSnow
  • id108540
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 411
  • Replies 9
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Location
The North
Now first of all let me say this,

Been a loyal player for absolute years. Always recommended 3dice to every single online gambling forums.
Secondly it is not all their fault. My problem lies in the fact that they went from responding almost directly to responding with a leap of text (after begging them to respond) basically explaining how and what which is good. But they strictly refuse to come to chat, give proper answers and give you a timeline when i can play again.
They ruined my trust.

That being said: Please note to all players: 3Dice has and always will be paying every single client of theirs. Till now they have been available 24-7 for me.
My experience lately in no way represents their overall value as a gambling entertainment provider. I still think 3dice is unique and one of a kind. That being said, i guess i am out of the running after years and years of being a loyal player. Ruined it with blackjack, apart from that, i never had any problems. Solution was simple, remove blackjack for me and let me go on like i did years before. However, it seems like i am never welcome again seering the lack of replies. Also won a tournament (5th) and am a VIP player but oh well.

Still the best offshore casino anyone can play at.
 
Are you now self excluded or something becasue of losing alot on BJ? I'm not 100% following what happened to you.
 
Are you now self excluded or something becasue of losing alot on BJ? I'm not 100% following what happened to you.
Yes. Had an impulsive run on bj and did not look for the time out period. Just went traight to the page and self excluded appearently for 6 weeks. But there is a cool down time for three days which i requested and is long over including the ask to block black jack for me since i never had any issues except with that game over all the years. So i was hoping on a quick fix with the three day time out period when you want to reopen the account again for said above decision which i a little sad to be honest. Let's hope 3Dice is in a good mood for now i it seems i lost my perks.
 
Hi JohnSnow,

The self-exclusion setting is fairly self-explanatory. It's a tool intended to help players step away when they feel they need to, and I would generally expect that if someone chooses to activate it, they've done so for a reason. That's why we treat it seriously.

The 3-day waiting period exists to make sure you're completely comfortable with returning and that the decision isn't being made in the heat of the moment.

As for the emails... despite popular belief, I do occasionally sleep. 😄 Unfortunately, I haven't yet mastered replying emails while asleep, so if several arrive overnight, there may be a slight delay before I can respond. I wasn't ignoring you—I simply replied as soon as I was able.
 
They ruined your trust why? Doing what you requested and taken it seriously? Casinos get in some type of dog doo if they let you right back in if I am not mistaken. If anything you should be trusting them even more for this. Honestly you sound like a spoiled brat that didn’t get his way.
 
We all know 3Dice inspires some pretty passionate opinions.
Di, thank you for jumping in to defend us — genuinely appreciated ❤️. But let's not roast JohnSnow over the campfire just yet. We've already discussed and worked through the issue, and everything has been resolved between us.
Now, back to the real controversy — does the Moon actually shine?🌙😉
 
"""" Ruined it with blackjack, apart from that, i never had any problems. Solution was simple, remove blackjack for me and let me go on like i did years before."""

I read this as you wanting blackjack, ALONE locking you out so you can't play it any more. Yet still able to play other games. Is that not possible? I thought that was a possibility, since I had toyed with that idea on a few other games.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top