Paste and Pay...help

weplant

Dormant Account
Just tried to make a deposit to Buzzluck using Paste and Pay..I have used this method many , many times. It went thru the process nothing came up saying denied, but the voucher is not there and when I checked my bank account the money was taken out.Yikes, I have emailed them, but has anyone ever had this happen to them...Thanks

I had the same thing happen to me last night. I emailed paste and pay and they responded this morning that the transaction was declined on their end.

However, it is still showing as a pending transaction in my bank account. My assumption is that it will take a few days for the pending transaction to drop off. I will closely monitor.

I have had problems with p&p the last two weekends. You can submit an e-mail in their contact us page and just wait and hope someone gets to it. They do NOT work weekends.

Drove me crazy both times!

Thanks for the replies..I did email them and I got a email back saying it was a technical issue on their end, so they manually added a voucher to my account..All taken care of...:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back