Paddypower Advert

Abit of a joke to far,

If you ask me they probably leaked it on purpose to get it all hyped up & was probably there intentions all the time,
The only place that face should be is on a dart board or 6ft under

Abit of a joke to far,

If you ask me they probably leaked it on purpose to get it all hyped up & was probably there intentions all the time,
The only place that face should be is on a dart board or 6ft under

100% sure they set it up, those guys know exactly what they're doing.

LOL! I haven't used my PP account in aaages but this really is hilarious! They shouldn't have pulled it - either we have freedom of expression or we DO NOT. Mind you, I can't think of anything more tedious, dull and soul-destroying than betting on the outcome of cricket matches :D

If you ask me they probably leaked it on purpose to get it all hyped up & was probably there intentions all the time.

Totally agree.

For the company that had to be told to take down a betting market on the assassination of Obama, this doesn't seem like something they would feel too queasy about.

What trouble can you get in if claim you were going to destroy the ad, but it got leaked? nothing. And the great thing is you didn't even have to pay for the billboards or drivers, all the hard work is done by journalists getting all worked up about it.

Totally agree.

For the company that had to be told to take down a betting market on the assassination of Obama, this doesn't seem like something they would feel too queasy about.

What trouble can you get in if claim you were going to destroy the ad, but it got leaked? nothing. And the great thing is you didn't even have to pay for the billboards or drivers, all the hard work is done by journalists getting all worked up about it.

Totally agree. Paddy Power seems to like a bit of controversy which will put off many of their customers. Stunts like this lack professionalism. Remember last year when they had a bet on the outcome of the Pistorious trial. Very tasteless stuff indeed.

Two phrases spring to mind....

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about"

"There is no such thing as bad publicity"

Spintee got it spot on. A deliberate "leak".

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back