Our true reality

dogshead1

Acting like a jerk - flaming
PABnonaccred
Dunnover touches on this very subject many times in his you tube videos and defends his reasoning and likening to Bonanza.

I can only record 24hrs worth of data but given these are my usual sessions par a far better session with bonanza. I'd thought I would share some data with you and why I do not enjoy slotting anymore.

Page 1.JPG Page 2.JPG

I've been watching a lot of popular YouTubers playing slots, and from what I can tell, you need to tilt, redeposit after you lose, tilt some more, then end up thousands of pounds/dollars/euros better off when you hit a big win. Along the way you need to complain about how unlucky you are and warn people that "this is the reality of slots & why you should never gamble, only for entertainment" then forget you said that and stating how you'll stop if the next bonus puts you back to even, which it will and then some. At that point you'll be up a lot of money and can sleep happy and sound knowing this will be the experience for everyone who plays.

I've been watching a lot of popular YouTubers playing slots, and from what I can tell, you need to tilt, redeposit after you lose, tilt some more, then end up thousands of pounds/dollars/euros better off when you hit a big win. Along the way you need to complain about how unlucky you are and warn people that "this is the reality of slots & why you should never gamble, only for entertainment" then forget you said that and stating how you'll stop if the next bonus puts you back to even, which it will and then some. At that point you'll be up a lot of money and can sleep happy and sound knowing this will be the experience for everyone who plays.
Are you suggesting some streamers aren't genuine haha? :p

My streams would be about as riveting as the sky at Night, with a stoned Patrick Moore. You'd hear the occasional crisps- crunching background noise, the scrabbling of the cat in the cat litter, and me enthusing how I just raised my DOA balance from £10 to £18 with two back to back bonuses Zzzzzzzzzzzz

My streams would be about as riveting as the sky at Night, with a stoned Patrick Moore. You'd hear the occasional crisps- crunching background noise, the scrabbling of the cat in the cat litter, and me enthusing how I just raised my DOA balance from £10 to £18 with two back to back bonuses Zzzzzzzzzzzz

The cat litter has its appeal

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back