Oprah Winfrey calls it quits: 'The exact right time'

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
I think she will move the show to CT for her friend Gale King. Gale use to work at ch3 in Hartford.before she worked for Oprah
The Gail King Show lol

Oprah Winfrey calls it quits: 'The exact right time'

Oprah Winfrey provided her loyal audience Friday an extremely Oprah-worthy reason for stepping down from her talk show in 2011.

Twenty five years feels right in my bones and it feels right in my spirit, she said. Its the perfect number, the exact right time.

Winfrey choked up while explaining how she viewed the miraculous opportunity she received when she launched the Oprah Winfrey Show in 1986.

BY STEFANO ESPOSITO AND KARA SPAK Staff Reporters
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Will be interesting to see whats next with her. I doubt she's retiring to the rocking chair yet. Can you imagine waking up in the morning and saying what can I do for the world today? knowing full well the sky is pretty much the limit? It's official man, I am an old fart if that's my current fantasy of choice. :lolsign:

Maybe she also realizes after being such a huge backer of Obama, by 2011 when everyone else by then sees the mess our country is in her creditability will be worthless. She pulls out a year before Obama gets thrown out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back