OOh-er - new design :)

You sure you aren't "cached" GM? Unless you mean the bottom little bits that should "fade" ? Sorry...i was referring to the old-style clunky buttons that appeared for a while.
That must have been it. The buttons are OK now.

I hated the old version (a) because of the colour and (b) the speed - felt like I was using dial-up again!

Very slick and smooth now, like it lots :cool: .

the new site scheme makes my eyes burn and my head throb in pain. i think i may soon go blind if I keep visiting this new site. i tried to go to sleep an hour ago but I kept seeing flashes of amber and brown and I finally got up and puked.

on the positive side, i do prefer spearmaster's new avatar.

Do you want me to ban him Meister? He's clearly managed to avoid the brainwashing programme.

I've been secretly enjoying the new look and feel without yet giving you your well-earned kudos, Bryan.

I very much enjoy the new theme, not just for the forum but the entire site as well. In fact, okay, I admit it, you squeezed it out of me... I'm even a bit jealous! :D

Congrats on your hard work!

Maybe I don't adapt to change as quickly as others. I prefer the color scheme of the old forum (don't like the brown and grey). I also don't like the extra column on the right, as it reduces viewing area. However, I prefer the navigation, searches, and general more logical design of the new site.
The color scheme is growing on me. I like it now. Give me a couple more days, and I'll like it more than the previous design. Nice work.

the dog humping the pig is a classical German symbol of verility

And here I thought that was bier or bier-goggles. :cool:

And, yes, I know that it's a boar and not a pig.

And that the dog may be a hunting dog bringing down its prey.

But the damn dog is smiling!!

Which is why I naturally thought it was humping the pig/boar. :cool: :p :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back