Omens in the sky. (oooooeeeeoooo)

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
That video of the face in the clouds reminded me of a story that Ray told me. I'll give you the condensed version.

Him and his buddy go on a fishing trip every summer up near Rocky Mountain House, they've been doing it for years. This one time about maybe 15 years ago they were on the drive up there and they saw this strange cloud formation, it looked like the sideways face of a bald guy with glasses, mouth open with flames coming off his head. They snapped a few pics because it was really unusual.

Then they went up to their camp, set up, went flyfishing yadda yadda yadda, a few hours later Ray came back to camp, decided to start the campfire, went to move the propane tank and there was a leak and a spark and pow, it shot a jet of flames right onto his chest and face!

So here he is, in an isolated camp all by himself - his buddy is somewhere on the river fishing, he's panicking and rolling around and all he can see are flames in his face and he's thinking, "OMG I'm the guy in that cloud." He's trying to put out the fire but he can't tell where it is, and he swears he heard someone say, "Take your sweater off." but there was nobody around. He pulled the sweater off and he only got burned a bit around the ears and neck and the side of his face, but that's all.

So that's the story, spooky huh? He says that he has a photo of that cloud somewhere in a box, but this place is full of boxes of photos, so I haven't seen it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back