Oh Canada! Jays or Election Results?

bebo67

RIP Bebo
Going to be a interesting night. Should we watch the Jays or Election results? Or just say pee on it and gamble? Either way, it's going to be a gambling night in Canada.:lolup:

Looks like the young Trudeau nailed Harper with a large dose of Whoop-Ass: 181 vs 99 seats is a pretty thorough defeat! Although I view my homeland's political machinations from afar these days I must say that today I'm thinking ... :clap:

Nah, he's a Trudeau. With any luck he'll send him a nice framed pic of his father:

trudeau-finger-solo-framed.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the young Trudeau nailed Harper with a large dose of Whoop-Ass: 181 vs 99 seats is a pretty thorough defeat! Although I view my homeland's political machinations from afar these days I must say that today I'm thinking ... :clap:

I know, how cool was that eh. I'm glad Harper is gone! And the Jays won, just barely. So I say it was a good night :D

Good Bebo. Hope you enjoy the influx of immigrants that you and me will be paying for. And, don't forget Trudeau's promise that the budget will balance itself. We are totally screwed. ISIS the doors are now open. Young Justin will welcome you with open arms.

Good Bebo. Hope you enjoy the influx of immigrants that you and me will be paying for. And, don't forget Trudeau's promise that the budget will balance itself. We are totally screwed. ISIS the doors are now open. Young Justin will welcome you with open arms.

Yikes Barbara. First of all my family are immigrants, as are the majority of Canadians. Harper was a very astute business man, I will give him that, but he was and is a very blatant racist that thrived on fear.Bill C-51 was derived on fear. Fear that ISIS is going to come and blow Canada up. We have gone into a Country that is rich in oil under the guise that there is real terrorist threats. A country that will always have turmoil, just will have different names attached.Bill C-51 would also take away any of our fundamental rights. You cant change The Charter of Human Rights, but you sure as hell can make new laws that will strip it. I am a female that actually writes for a living. I'm sorry but I believe everyone has the right to civilised freedoms. If that means saying goodbye to Harper, then it's a very easy good bye. We don't have to agree, that's the joys of civilised freedom.;)

I respect your opinion but fear that the likes of Putin will eat him for breakfast. A timid little mouse up against a big black grizzly bear. Time will tell. I am sorry if I offended you -- I was referring more to the radical muslims that may come here under the pretense of being a refugee. Should have made that clearer.

I respect your opinion but fear that the likes of Putin will eat him for breakfast. A timid little mouse up against a big black grizzly bear. Time will tell. I am sorry if I offended you -- I was referring more to the radical muslims that may come here under the pretense of being a refugee. Should have made that clearer.

It's all good, I'm not easily offended :). I'm not a fan of Putin, but he did the right thing in my opinion. The States and Canada had been saying that they had no Military Mercenaries, Putin called their bluff and said enough is enough. And Justin may be underestimated, hence the Majority win. You are right though, only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back