odd thing happened on dream run aladdins gold

john39

PABnonaccred
Was playing at Alladins gold $2 a spin got the feature with the guaranteed bonus however at end feature displayed $1.75 spin

Has this happened to anyone else?

dreamrun.JPG

Last edited:
Have you betting $2/spin the whole time you've played this slot since your last bonus? If you play anything else besides $2/spin during the whole session prior to that bonus. Will result in an average being played, not what you were betting before the bonus.
For example if I played $2.00/spin for 100 spins without a bonus, then start playing $4.00/spin for another 100 spins then get the bonus. The game would then have you play the bonus at the average of $3.00/spin.
Hopefully that makes some sense?

Have you betting $2/spin the whole time you've played this slot since your last bonus? If you play anything else besides $2/spin during the whole session prior to that bonus. Will result in an average being played, not what you were betting before the bonus.
For example if I played $2.00/spin for 100 spins without a bonus, then start playing $4.00/spin for another 100 spins then get the bonus. The game would then have you play the bonus at the average of $3.00/spin.

oh i see what you mean did not realize it did that, i was thinking it reset when you change amounts, maybe I did a few spins at a lower amount before collecting a symbol

Now I know

Anyone but me think this stinks? Never heard of a slot that plays the feature at the average spin, in my opinion it should always be at the bet which activated your free spins session.:D

Anyone but me think this stinks? Never heard of a slot that plays the feature at the average spin, in my opinion it should always be at the bet which activated your free spins session.:D

Actually there are a few slots that do that, The Dark Knight Rises and Robin Hood springs to mind.

I'm sure there are other's as well, basically any slot with a feature that's triggered by collecting a certain number of items will either use the average bet size from the spins it took to collect the items. Or they will separate the collected items by bet size like the untamed series of slots do.

The Dark Knight Rises
Dark knight rises.jpg

Robin Hood
Robin Hood.jpg

Except if they did that on one where you collect things everyone would bet the smallest amount until they only needed one more, then bet as high as they're allowed to hit the feature. Look on the bright side, it could actually work the other way too - if you're betting $10 a spin and end up with only 25 cents left in your balance, lower your bet and hit the feature....

Or they will separate the collected items by bet size like the untamed series of slots do.

I actually thought that dream run does that too....?

Oh if it is collecting items/wilds like on untamed etc yes of course average bet and if you change the bet you need to start over now it makes sense to me. Thanks for clearing that up Blathaon. I stick to same bet on both robin hood and untamed series when I am rarely playing them. Crowned eagle was the kindest one to me didn't like bengal tiger and not that keen on wolfpack either far far too much investing required to win big. Played Bengal Tiger for around 400 rounds once at comeon and never hit one decent feature the best I got was a measly 35-40x bet!

Or they will separate the collected items by bet size like the untamed series of slots do.

I actually thought that dream run does that too....?

Well i don't play RTG so i don't know, but Cheetahwind says it uses the average so i just assumed that he was correct, it should be easy to look up for anyone that have a RTG account. I don't have any active RTG accounts so i can't check the rules myself.

Last edited:
oh i see what you mean did not realize it did that, i was thinking it reset when you change amounts, maybe I did a few spins at a lower amount before collecting a symbol

Now I know

Yes most of the feature guarantees do reset the # of spins if bet is lowered or raised. It will give you a warning to try the feature guarantee spin before changing bet.

Its because it does allow you to change your bet and keep the tally you have for the feature guarantee.

I should have clarified...
The average bet only applies to features that were triggered with the feature guarantee.
Otherwise if you trigger the bonus during normal play with the scatters. Then the average bet wouldn't apply.
Yet the nice thing about Dream Run, unlike other RTG slots that are based off of number of spins since the last bonus. The wilds on the first reel that are collected. Actually stay collected until you try for a feature guarantee or actually get the 10 wild symbols collected. It's one of the few nicer feature guarantee slots. The only time that you loose your collected wilds is if you exit the game and play something else or loose all of your cash and don't try for a trigger. Then like all other feature guarantee slots your time put into it, resets. The only downfall of these feature guarantee slots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back