o.k i know many may not like this but i think its well worded

Know what, I was going to carry on with this but I'm not. I am a southerner and proud of it.

As far as 'right wing whatever', I am siding with Kakata. I am a right wing lover too.

Rob, could you please clarify what you mean by ludicrous, missing facts, etc. Just want to make sure I get what you are trying to say?? I don't know if you're referring to my post, but the facts of Sep. 11 are clear, muslims did it in the name of "god". If you are referring to something else, sorry.

Also Laurie, when you say you are a "Right Wing Conservative Republican", do you really understand that term "Right Wing"?

There is a big difference in being a "Conservative Republican", and being a "Right Wing Conservative Republican"....I thought you of all people would know that!

So are you really a "Right Wing Conservative Republican" ??
____
____

If we have to get down to the brass tactics here Rob, i guess im more toward the center , there are things that i believe in and others i dont that would exclude me from saying im 100% right wing.

We have had this talk before and you know how i feel on certain matters, such as a parents right to know if their daughter is taken to get an abortion from the same school that wont give her an aspirin for a headache.

I will leave you with this news article, your a parent and there are parents on this forum, maybe you can see why i think there should be less goverment in our personal lives, just not with our children but everyday life in general, including gambling online, ect. P.S tax dollars paid for whats in the article btw.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Laurie

Rob, could you please clarify what you mean by ludicrous, missing facts, etc. Just want to make sure I get what you are trying to say?? I don't know if you're referring to my post, but the facts of Sep. 11 are clear, muslims did it in the name of "god". If you are referring to something else, sorry.

Sorry lost2much but if I explain it, I'm afraid I would most certainly "offend" someone in doing so..:cool:

I will say this though for those that are so easily offended, you probably should stay out of the political threads if you are truly that easily offended!
____
____

Well I'm with Jod on this one......I don't usually post on political stuff, but I do have a few things to say and they aren't really political in nature. ;) I'm the first to admit that I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to politics and I choose to keep it that way as I hate the whole dirty business. I despise people who twist facts and distort truth for their own agenda. In the world we live in it's very difficult to know who and what is the real truth as we are bombarded with BS from all around. I have a strong sense of justice and I'm proud to be a southerner and yes I'm a little bit redneck and yes I even grew up in a southern baptist church, but I don't remember anyone teaching hate or intolerance, we were just people and I sure did see a lot of love and not alot of judgement. :D With that said.....I'm proud of my background, I'm proud that I came from the people that I did. I was not taught hate, nor was I taught to dislike someone that was different than me, nor was I taught that the color of someone's skin was the summation of that person. So many wrongs and rights have been done in the name of religion but when it's all said and done, every man and woman will answer for themselves, if they believe in a higher being.

Now with that out of the way.....I tend to think that kauphy posted this either because she truly believes in the majority of what she posted or else she is sitting back having a great big ole grin and laugh fest at the chaos. :)

the title was a typo my little girl was talking to me and i was looking at her and trying to type at the sametime and i hit post before i notice what had happened and i don,t know how to change it. guys i just wanted ur viwes on this. and today it seems i sometimes get an error thing when i try to post. so no i did,nt leave kakata.

Well I'm with Jod on this one......I don't usually post on political stuff, but I do have a few things to say and they aren't really political in nature. ;) I'm the first to admit that I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to politics and I choose to keep it that way as I hate the whole dirty business. I despise people who twist facts and distort truth for their own agenda. In the world we live in it's very difficult to know who and what is the real truth as we are bombarded with BS from all around. I have a strong sense of justice and I'm proud to be a southerner and yes I'm a little bit redneck and yes I even grew up in a southern baptist church, but I don't remember anyone teaching hate or intolerance, we were just people and I sure did see a lot of love and not alot of judgement. :D With that said.....I'm proud of my background, I'm proud that I came from the people that I did. I was not taught hate, nor was I taught to dislike someone that was different than me, nor was I taught that the color of someone's skin was the summation of that person. So many wrongs and rights have been done in the name of religion but when it's all said and done, every man and woman will answer for themselves, if they believe in a higher being.

Now with that out of the way.....I tend to think that kauphy posted this either because she truly believes in the majority of what she posted or else she is sitting back having a great big ole grin and laugh fest at the chaos. :)

no i,m not sitting back laughing i,m not that kind of a person and i really don,t agree with half of what was in that letter other then the 9/11 and the shooting at fort hood. i,m doing something for a school thing and i should have put a diffdent title on this but see my other post as to why it came out the way it did. i needed diffdent viwes on something and this is the only thing i could find that kind of fitted what i needed the viwes on.

Jeeze us krist, chill the phuck out...ok...read what I just posted in my last post above and do some freaking research and maybe you too will understand what I said...:rolleyes:
____
____

It must be so wonderful to know all and see all Rob, who the as you put it, Phuck are you?

Me thinks that hat on your Avi is too small for thy head:rolleyes:

Laurie

dont do politics either but i have to get out what i think is true.

why do people think that a muslim or a jew or any other race cannot run this country . they would not be in office if so many americans did not think he would do the job right . i am so sick and tired of people bashing obama i think he has done a superb job so far including the health care thing.(my opinion) but i was not happy when both president bushes was in office it was more hard time then it was now. i was there on september 11th in new york right in manahatan i seen everything i was proud to be an american when i saw president bush standing infront of all those firefighters and saying we will beat this. but then there after months later everything about his fakeness and his lies and so forth many americans just could not stand what he was. what he really was fighting for and who he had been with prior to 9/11 (yes osama himself). i am so proud to be an american even though i been a muslim all my life. dont think that being a muslim that all muslims are the same . its kinda like saying a black man stole my car now all black man is to blame. we live to be together and we should all be proud to live in america.
ty
tat00

no i,m not sitting back laughing i,m not that kind of a person and i really don,t agree with half of what was in that letter other then the 9/11 and the shooting at fort hood. i,m doing something for a school thing and i should have put a diffdent title on this but see my other post as to why it came out the way it did. i needed diffdent viwes on something and this is the only thing i could find that kind of fitted what i needed the viwes on.

OK.....then I still go with my first post in this thread. If you are going to post something controversial such as that, you should include your own view, otherwise people will just assume that IT IS your view."

On the lighter side........a true southerner will say......bless their heart before they say something a little mean or snarky about someone. I suppose somehow that is supposed to make it all alright. lol
Example........Gee that dress sure is ugly....well bless her heart. :D

If we have to get down to the brass tactics here Rob, i guess im more toward the center , there are things that i believe in and others i dont that would exclude me from saying im 100% right wing.

We have had this talk before and you know how i feel on certain matters, such as a parents right to know if their daughter is taken to get an abortion from the same school that wont give her an aspirin for a headache.

I will leave you with this news article, your a parent and there are parents on this forum, maybe you can see why i think there should be less goverment in our personal lives, just not with our children but everyday life in general, including gambling online, ect. P.S tax dollars paid for whats in the article btw.

Laurie

See, there you go again...where did you get that fact from?

Emily Friedman is a Writer/Reporter for ABCNews.com

Don't you think that ABC News paid her for that article and what's in it?

Or were you trying to say that tax dollars paid for the abortion that the young lady had that is discussed in the article?

It's mis-statements like that one you made above that the right wing propaganda machine uses everyday to disseminate and distort the true facts.
____
____

On the lighter side........a true southerner will say......bless their heart before they say something a little mean or snarky about someone. I suppose somehow that is supposed to make it all alright. lol
Example........Gee that dress sure is ugly....well bless her heart. :D

Well Bless your lil ole pea pickin heart BB:D

That was a compliment btw

Laurie

Thanks Jod, but I swear it gripes my azz to no end when some of these peeps here post some of this $hit and make these, IMO, ludicrous statements without having any basis or facts or knowledge whatsoever to back them up...ya know..:cool:
____
____

You need to learn tolerance, my friend. It takes all kinds and it is all kinds that make up our great country.

Know what, I was going to carry on with this but I'm not. I am a southerner and proud of it. As far as 'right wing whatever', I am siding with Kakata. I am a right wing lover too.

Anniemac, you should say it. You are intelligent and well thought of here. Do not be afraid to state your thoughts. They are every bit as valid as anyone else's thoughts.

Laurie

I agree, Lauriejim! We have lost our common sense values on certain things. It will take some tough legislation to balance the scales on many issues. Excellent article, I think.

Sorry lost2much but if I explain it, I'm afraid I would most certainly "offend" someone in doing so..:cool:

I will say this though for those that are so easily offended, you probably should stay out of the political threads if you are truly that easily offended!
____
____

Come on, Rob! Don't act like this. Once again you are being condescending. I think you should explain. You are being offensive by stating you "most certainly would "offend" someone if you explained your thoughts. we are all grownups here, ya know. ;)

See, there you go again...where did you get that fact from?

Emily Friedman is a Writer/Reporter for ABCNews.com

Don't you think that ABC News paid her for that article and what's in it?

Or were you trying to say that tax dollars paid for the abortion that the young lady had that is discussed in the article?

It's mis-statements like that one you made above that the right wing propaganda machine uses everyday to disseminate and distort the true facts.
____
____

So where does a school get their funding from ? ABC news was used in that post, they are a reliable source and fair and balanced, yes?

Laurie

So where does a school get their funding from ? ABC news was used in that post, they are a reliable source and fair and balanced, yes?

Laurie

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China or what you said.... "P.S tax dollars paid for whats in the article btw."

ABC news paid for whats in the article....correct?

Tax dollars paid for the abortion...correct?

Now do you see my point of mis-statements of fact?
____
____

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China or what you said.... "P.S tax dollars paid for whats in the article btw."

ABC news paid for whats in the article....correct?

Tax dollars paid for the abortion...correct?

Now do you see my point of mis-statements of fact?
____
____

Look Rob, i still love ya like a big bro, you know that and im sorry if i said some things that was out of line but you did as well or it was taken that way by me, i dont want to keep up this argument with you, its crap like this that ends good forum friendships and i will be the first to say im sorry for acting like a horses behind.

Im also sorry for the wise crack about your avi hat, was kinda funny tho, in a big bro , lil sis ,sorta spat..........friends? :D

Laurie

Look Rob, i still love ya like a big bro, you know that and im sorry if i said some things that was out of line but you did as well or it was taken that way by me, i dont want to keep up this argument with you, its crap like this that ends good forum friendships and i will be the first to say im sorry for acting like a horses behind.

Im also sorry for the wise crack about your avi hat, was kinda funny tho, in a big bro , lil sis ,sorta spat..........friends? :D

Laurie

Yes, it was funny...:D And thats why I said what I said and in the way I said it...a big bro...litl sis sort of way...

Friends?...of course silly girl...;):)
____
____

Sorry, but I have to go back to this statement also since I really don't believe that you truly know who the "right wing Christian" peeps are Annie.

Bryan said "Sounds like right wing Christian propaganda if you ask me" and then you state that you agree with what CM posted but not with what I posted...which is entirely your prerogative, for sure but still...

that right there tells me that you do not truly understand who the 'right wing' of the Christian propaganda movement are!
____
____

They are the exact opposite to the extreme left wing propaganda pushers presently running this country.

ok that's it I'm with jod and don't do politics.

Jod, Thanks for the compliment. I am trying to be in my 'happy place' and am not going to get into it with someone that I happen to like. So Rob, let's just agree to disagree and kiss and make up, relatively speaking.

Kauphy why don't you quit throwing stones and hiding your hand. You're always posting some article you found or quoting what somebody else said and it's always 100% negative regarding this administration and democrats.

How many more articles are you going to bring back from the tea party. Quit using excuses and tell us how ya really feel...you feel me!!

Playing innocent isn't going to cut it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back