Poker Complaint Nuts Poker / ITPL / iPoker - NON PAYMENT!!!!!!

royal21

Dormant account
PABnorogue
Hi,

i am wondering if someone is able to help me out by any chance.

I had won a satellite through Bet365 to play at the Link Removed ( Old/Invalid) hosted in Las Vegas by Montel Williams on January 31, 2010.

I came in second at the tournament winning a prize package worth $13,000 for a seat at the WSOP. Through email discussions with Brian Goodman, we came to an agreement where he agreed to pay me the prize package in cash value through a poker account on nuts poker.

I have since only received $2,000 out of my $13,000 owed to me.

I have attempted to get in touch with Brian Goodman on multiple occassions to no avail. Being ignored every time. And Bet365 has simply told me that they can not help me anymore. They were only responsible for the satellite prize package and can do nothing more for me. It's also funny how Bet365 constantly urges that the only contact info that they have on file for ITPL is Brian Goodman's email and nothing else.

I would really appreciate it if somebody on here could suggest what my next would be. There is $11,000 USD still owed to me by ITPL / Nuts Poker.

Last edited by a moderator:
spank

Good luck in getting Your money. These things make me sick. I cant give You some serious help on this matter.

If I understand this correctly, you played this satt. tourney on Bet365 and won a seat into another satt. tourney in which you won $13k WSOP seat and then Goodman conned you out of $11k through verbal agreement between him and you. Am I understanding this right?

If that is the case I dont understand how either of mentioned poker sites did anything wrong to you or how they are liable in this case. Is there some business relation between Goodman and mentioned poker sites?

If not they cant give out personal information without court order and it would be contradictory with their privacy policy.

If You had verbal agreement with Goodman and he is in no way connected to poker sites title should be changed into something like "Benny Goodman non payment" and sites are not responsible for deal players make, this is written in some T&C on some site, I think.

@royal21: I see you've also filed a Pitch-A-Bitch on this, before you posted here.

If you've read the Pitch-A-Bitch FAQ as instructed (and as you've said you had in the PAB form) you would know that you can either post your complaint here on the forums or you can have me handle it through the PAB process, not both. Which is going to be?

@LinkinFart: The reason i brought up NutsPoker is because, Brian Goodman seems to be in charge over there. He has claimed to be and even transferred the $2,000 USD to me once I setup an account with them (NutsPoker).

@maxd: I apologize for not reading FAQ first but I would like to pursue the PAB process. You can go ahead and lock the post.

sadly enough, i just went through the Rogue Pit and 'Nuts Poker' is listed under their. So, I believe that PAB will be of no help to me unless of course I could maybe be an exception.

If not, I'd like to stick with the complaint in the forum then.

... i just went through the Rogue Pit and 'Nuts Poker' is listed under their.... If not, I'd like to stick with the complaint in the forum then.

Quite so, I'd forgotten that. :oops: What I'll do is submit your PAB and we'll hope for the best. Since I won't be able to pursue that PAB like I normally would -- when they don't communicate with us there's not much we can do -- we'll let the post(s) stand as is, and of course you are free to post further as you see fit.

Hi,

i am wondering if someone is able to help me out by any chance.

I had won a satellite through Bet365 to play at the Link Removed ( Old/Invalid) hosted in Las Vegas by Montel Williams on January 31, 2010.

I came in second at the tournament winning a prize package worth $13,000 for a seat at the WSOP. Through email discussions with Brian Goodman, we came to an agreement where he agreed to pay me the prize package in cash value through a poker account on nuts poker.

I have since only received $2,000 out of my $13,000 owed to me.

I have attempted to get in touch with Brian Goodman on multiple occassions to no avail. Being ignored every time. And Bet365 has simply told me that they can not help me anymore. They were only responsible for the satellite prize package and can do nothing more for me. It's also funny how Bet365 constantly urges that the only contact info that they have on file for ITPL is Brian Goodman's email and nothing else.

I would really appreciate it if somebody on here could suggest what my next would be. There is $11,000 USD still owed to me by ITPL / Nuts Poker.

Your other option might be to try and locate a contact number for Montel Williams. I am sure he would be more then interested in learning that one of their players did not get paid. The only issue now is trying to find a number for contact. I will over the weekend try and find a camp number that is still working for him.

I have tried to get in touch with Montel Williams over twitter and facebook but to be honest, they aren't the greatest medium to contact him since he himself is not very active on either fb or twitter.

I truly would appreciate it if you were able to find a number for me to call. It probably would be the most ideal way to resolving this.

Thanks

The numbers I have issued for his camp seem to be out of use for some time now. I was able to find out a little more on this, still waiting on a better response then what I was issued. It seems that some of these charity pokers the winners are told this in fine print. If you place, so much of your winnings are paid to the player the rest to the charity. As I said it has been a few years since i used these camp numbers for charity events. But I left a few messages so best I can say is lets hope someone will respond over the long weekend.

really appreciate your help lauram.

and i did go through the tournament rules and there was no mention of it being a charity poker game. there was no agreement made for a certain amount to be donated.

Can you try and contact the Las Vegas Gaming Commision, since the tourny you won was played in Las Vegas? You came in 2nd and have only been paid some of the winnings, they might be able to help you. I would also contact the WSOP and atleast verify you infact have a seat. They (WSOP) might be interested in what is going on, I am sure they would not want to be assocaited with promotions that are going to be run like this either.

Just a thought, I hope things work out for you. Please keep us posted as to the out come of this.

LH

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back